E55 Long Tube Headers - $1999!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 04:08 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Read the thread, where does it ask for deposits? I'm sure if the people were asked to put down the deposits they would have. Wayne has tuned my car in the past with great results along with some other cars, this is not about the tuning aspect but more about the customer service and the ability to get stuff done in a timely manner
First of all, that thread wasn't about tuning in DC. It was for local, Chicago based customers to promote the new dyno. Maybe your posts were skipped over because they were in the wrong spot?

Secondly, Tony is no longer with LET and this would have been managed by him.

I'm not sure what happened, all I can do is offer to fix it.

I need 5 deposits sent to sales@lettuning.com and Wayne and I will book travel ASAP. Dates can be figured out....we will clear our schedule for this.

Last edited by sales@eurocharged.com; 07-28-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:11 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Read the thread, where does it ask for deposits? I'm sure if the people were asked to put down the deposits they would have. Wayne has tuned my car in the past with great results along with some other cars, this is not about the tuning aspect but more about the customer service and the ability to get stuff done in a timely manner
was there a dedicated thread like the others for when LET travel tune?
Old 07-28-2009, 04:48 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Originally Posted by Jerry@LETMotorsports
First of all, that thread wasn't about tuning in DC. It was for local, Chicago based customers to promote the new dyno. Maybe your posts were skipped over because they were in the wrong spot?

Secondly, Tony is no longer with LET and this would have been managed by him.

I'm not sure what happened, all I can do is offer to fix it.

I need 5 deposits sent to sales@lettuning.com and Wayne and I will book travel ASAP. Dates can be figured out....we will clear our schedule for this.
Plus 10 on that customer service. 130 MPH trap speed, can not equal that kind of service..

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 07-28-2009, 05:48 PM
MLR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55/ML 550/G37 (work)
All - Please stay on Topic of this thread..."E55 Long Tube Headers"

I am a recent purchaser of EuroCharged Long Tube Headers and I was standing next to the DYNO Dynamics Machine when the before and after pulls were made. My car had a recent LET tune and we made 372 WHP & 505 Torque on the in-house Dyno Dynamics at EuroCharged.

After EuroCharged built and installed the Long Tubes my car made 404 WHP or a gain of 32 WHP. Those are real gains on a Loading Dynamometer. True, rear wheel horsepower is the standard of measuring the power that is actually delivered to the rear wheels. It is honest, true, fair and can be duplicated.

Bottom Line - EuroCharged & LET have been the best experience I have had in many years of driving performance cars and I cannot attest enough for the excellent customer service and quality products that they sell. They are car guys who care and I plan on supporting them as long as possible.

Thanks again guys!!!

---> if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me and I will try to answer your questions.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Damn, 32whp by just bolting on longtube headers? Wow!
Old 07-28-2009, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
Originally Posted by loungn14
did anyone offer up deposits. From what I saw with other threads regarding flying out and doing tuning, a lot say they will but few actually go through with it, and as jerry said they need the deposits to book flights.
Hmm, Ahmad is a very respected member on this board, I am still kind of new to all this stuff, but recently we had a meet in DC and couple guys were hoping that someone would come over for a tune. In DC area, I know only place that can put Kleemann and Renntech stuff, but their prices are outrages. A month ago there was good a very good possibility.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:26 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Damn, 32whp by just bolting on longtube headers? Wow!
ya, nicely done. I believe that was without a tune for the headers as well. Straight bolt up.

Originally Posted by Karlson
Hmm, Ahmad is a very respected member on this board, I am still kind of new to all this stuff, but recently we had a meet in DC and couple guys were hoping that someone would come over for a tune. In DC area, I know only place that can put Kleemann and Renntech stuff, but their prices are outrages. A month ago there was good a very good possibility.
That he is, I never doubted that. Its just with the regular LET is going here threads it is arranged in a manner that they have a sign up list and take deposits before they make final trip plans. Just sounds like a case of misunderstanding....

You should take Jerry up on his trip out to see you guys, he is the only one I let tune my car, and the results have been nothing but spectacular.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:36 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

2003 CL55
Originally Posted by MLR

I am a recent purchaser of EuroCharged Long Tube Headers and I was standing next to the DYNO Dynamics Machine when the before and after pulls were made. My car had a recent LET tune and we made 372 WHP & 505 Torque on the in-house Dyno Dynamics at EuroCharged.

After EuroCharged built and installed the Long Tubes my car made 404 WHP or a gain of 32 WHP. Those are real gains on a Loading Dynamometer. True, rear wheel horsepower is the standard of measuring the power that is actually delivered to the rear wheels. It is honest, true, fair and can be duplicated.

Bottom Line - EuroCharged & LET have been the best experience I have had in many years of driving performance cars and I cannot attest enough for the excellent customer service and quality products that they sell. They are car guys who care and I plan on supporting them as long as possible.

Thanks again guys!!!

---> if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me and I will try to answer your questions.
Mr moderator Would it be off topic if I asked if you have your cats removed or maybe just have one set? LT`s and cats made 32rwhp and if so, how many cats?

Window tint as the first mod in your signature is interesting. That is a given in Texas. J/k

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 07-28-2009, 08:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
Originally Posted by loungn14

Its just with the regular LET is going here threads it is arranged in a manner that they have a sign up list and take deposits before they make final trip plans. Just sounds like a case of misunderstanding....
Well, I think when three guys(including me) posted that they would like to bring LET guy for a custom tune and he doesn't respond, about what kind of deposit are we talking about? I understand your point of view, we just never heard back. I am personally won't do a tune for a while because just blew over $3k on a wheels.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:37 PM

Mb E55
Originally Posted by mkonei
They did nice work on one of my cars a long time ago. as soon as i free up some funds, i intend on heading back to see Denny again. is like to check your ride out, what area are you from?
Im in old bridge nj near raceway park
Old 07-28-2009, 09:46 PM

Mb E55
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55
Remeber, you will gain ET/60ft with a Stall converter but also drop some MPH in most cases. Hard to compare MPH to a car that may have ran taller tires and stock converter. When a car is already traction limited, a taller tire can do wonders at time.. I would pay more attention to the set up before doubting the MPH.. Your 60ft and bassn`s mph are both interesting to study.

Now if we just had some RACE weights on both your cars??????
4325 with me in it
Old 07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Not sure about my cars weight but I weight in at around 200 and the only thing taken out of my car is my spare tire. My rear reservoir now occupies that space.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:56 PM
MLR

E55/ML 550/G37 (work)
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55
if you have your cats removed or maybe just have one set? LT`s and cats made 32rwhp and if so, how many cats?

No Cats, both primary & Secondary Cats were removed.

Set-up is: Long Tubes, no Cats, Resonator & Stock mufflers.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
I hear LET will be no more and possibly merging with Eurocharge, is this true or just a rumor? I also heard that Wayne is no longer with LET or Eurocharge or whoever, is this also true? Maybe it was posted already and I missed it.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:33 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

2003 CL55
Originally Posted by bassn_07
I hear LET will be no more and possibly merging with Eurocharge, is this true or just a rumor? I also heard that Wayne is no longer with LET or Eurocharge or whoever, is this also true? Maybe it was posted already and I missed it.
I think they have worked together for a while. Here is the press on thier partnership.. http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...d=46&Itemid=53

Wayne was there a couple weeks ago and I think has a substancial investment on the tuning side. Whether he is there day to day , I guess that is his business choice..

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd

Last edited by Exotic-metal55; 08-02-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:28 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
This isn't true.. LET and Eurocharge are different companies and have not merged. Wayne is still active in LET.

Old 08-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
I must have missed the memo You need to fire your information director.

LET had a custom tuning day in Miami this past weekend, where I tuned a number of cars. I think the high number for the day was an E55 at 575 RWTQ, uncorrected. In the 94-degree heat and rain outside the shop, that corrects to well over 600 RWTQ.

The Mini Cooper S picked up over 20/20 to the wheels on the tune alone, no hardware changes.

LET also has some exciting new offerings coming down the pipeline, just in time for the cooler weather.

Last edited by ChicagoX; 08-02-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-03-2009, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Real Cars
Originally Posted by MLR

Thanks again guys!!!

MLR,

How the heck were you making 372rwhp @ Stage 1 with your car, and ONLY 404rwhp with Stage 1 + Longtubes???

My car made 404rwhp STOCK on a Dyno Dynamics.

Please clarify...

-m
Old 08-04-2009, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG
Looks like Marcus is putting the clamp down on claims!!! Marcus you would make a helacious insurance claims adjuster my man...keep up the good work n' keepin folks honest!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
MLR,

How the heck were you making 372rwhp @ Stage 1 with your car, and ONLY 404rwhp with Stage 1 + Longtubes???

My car made 404rwhp STOCK on a Dyno Dynamics.

Please clarify...

-m
Some cars are stronger than others - my car put down 379, stock, on the same dyno where you did yours.

You of all people should know better to compare different dyno machines' results.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Real Cars
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Some cars are stronger than others - my car put down 379, stock, on the same dyno where you did yours.

You of all people should know better to compare different dyno machines' results.
Wayne,

My '03 did around 375rwhp too stock, but MLR said he did 37x WITH stage 1 (pulley/ecu/heat exchanger)??? and 404 w/ stage 1 and long tubes? Are you sure his car is running right?

Also, he said it was a Dyno Dynamics... so we aren't comparing two TOTALLY different machines... just two different examples of the same machine. I have only used DD for my cars as well...

-m
Old 08-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
Wayne,

My '03 did around 375rwhp too stock, but MLR said he did 37x WITH stage 1 (pulley/ecu/heat exchanger)??? and 404 w/ stage 1 and long tubes? Are you sure his car is running right?
-m
Besides a bit of belt slip up top, his car is within spec. You should come over and try our heartbreaker dyno....more like grab-your-heat-and-throw-on-the-floor dyno.

The last (stg 2+) E55 I tuned on it put down under 465 RWHP....and just ran 11.3x in 80+ degree heat.

Dynos are tools, much like wrenches and lifts.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
What you don't want in a new set of headers.

I got a hold of these pics of poor quality header builds so anyone should do a thorough inspection after they receive the product and also after a few thousand miles.
Attached Thumbnails E55 Long Tube Headers - 99!!!-dsc03869copy.jpg   E55 Long Tube Headers - 99!!!-dsc03868copy.jpg   E55 Long Tube Headers - 99!!!-dsc03864copy.jpg   E55 Long Tube Headers - 99!!!-dsc03863copy.jpg   E55 Long Tube Headers - 99!!!-dsc03861copy.jpg  

E55 Long Tube Headers - 99!!!-dsc03857copy.jpg  
Old 08-04-2009, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Just goes to show you how much work is involved to make a clean, refined and finished set of quality headers.

I'm sure LET's LT are of the highest quality and I'm debating on whether I should spend $2900 or save $900 and get LET's once and if they become available.

A few more pics....
Attached Thumbnails E55 Long Tube Headers - 99!!!-dsc03855copy1.jpg   E55 Long Tube Headers - 99!!!-dsc03855copy.jpg   E55 Long Tube Headers - 99!!!-dsc03854copy1.jpg   E55 Long Tube Headers - 99!!!-dsc03853copy.jpg  
Old 08-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by AMGSC
Just goes to show you how much work is involved to make a clean, refined and finished set of quality headers.

I'm sure LET's LT are of the highest quality and I'm debating on whether I should spend $2900 or save $900 and get LET's once and if they become available.
LOL on the photo captions.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E55 Long Tube Headers - $1999!!!