Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 01:51 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M3
Originally Posted by Max.H
Gotcha.

LOL Thanks. Stinky is a joke. Don't worry about him. He already lost before, I really have nothing to gain. Besides, it's in the past and should stay that way. I know what you mean though. Some people have major issues.
You are the joke. You talked all that **** and now you are scared to come out to the track. Of course you would like it to remain in the past because you can't win. Don't talk **** if you can't back it up.

Considering we have never run go ahead and give yourself as many victories as you want All I know is, you are a ***** who runs his mouth to get someone to run only when their car is not running. When it is, you hide and want to leave your **** taking in the past. Looks like you lost your credibility, if you had any to begin with.

I'm not going to forget it, I'm holding you accountable unless you just want to admit you can't back your talk up? Especially considering that idiot you are quoting does not even realize YOU started the **** talking and can't finish it, weak.

Last edited by Max=Vagina; 10-29-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:16 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Originally Posted by bassn_07
The next time I'm in LA, in time permits, we'll definitely hookup and see how we compare. I you took Sun on I'm sure it will be a good race...we shall see.
Let me know when yer here too! I'll get spanked hardcore but I want to run you anyways!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:30 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M3

LOL Thanks. Stinky is a joke. Don't worry about him. He already lost before, I really have nothing to gain. Besides, it's in the past and should stay that way. I know what you mean though. Some people have major issues.
I want to make something perfectly clear. I do not mean anyone any ill will. I enjoy these cars and have a blast going out there, meeting up, and running with you guys at the strip, you know who you are. It has always been in good fun until this guy decided to make it personal.

I just don't understand how someone can say things like this:

I don't wan't to waste anymore time with you. You have been b!tch slapped in the face with my internet shlong... The wager start's at $1,000 us dollars. I'm ready TODAY... RIGHT NOW.. The ball is still in your court. Don't give me that my car is at evosport nonsense.. Dude, you car is always there! Step up or you stay in your room sucking your thumb.

Yap yap yap... then go run and hide when it's race day or call out time. I just call it like i see it.
or

I stated that the wager starts at $1000. I never heard you increase the bet. You just talk. talk talk. Like a PUNK you are. Ive come across countless people like you and it's fun every time.

How much do you want to race for? You talk loud but say absolutely nothing.

Ok fine, I'm calling you out! You agree and we go over the details. Simple as that. No more talking.. Can you understand that? There is no other way to clarify this challenge to you. Or You can WUSS out and stay a PUNK that you are. Your choice.
or

Since it's clear CALL OUT B!tch wont race me till the year 2010. By then I might have a CTS-V Choose wisely..
And then act as if it never happened and say that it is in the past when it comes time to step to the plate, get out to the strip, and own up. Then he sits here and continues to talk smack after Vic said to leave it alone. So the rules are only enforced one way Vic? I thought you made it clear?

Whatever, I'll be at the strip, having a blast like last time. I just wanted to make it clear Max that you are a hypocrite, a liar, and a keyboard jockey, a pathetic one at that.

All the best.

Last edited by Crazy Glue; 10-29-2009 at 05:45 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
Let me know when yer here too! I'll get spanked hardcore but I want to run you anyways!
Haha....still down playing your car. Come on Sun, you and me both know that it will be a good race and more then likely the person with the jump will take the race . Your car is equal to mine in every way. Either way you know I'm always down to race if time and conditions permit.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 JDM
Originally Posted by bassn_07

Me personally, I've never ran a M5 or M6 in the 1/4 mile or in Mexico. I've been trying to find one here in Norcal but it seems close to impossible. The only reference I have is my buddies 996 TT with a tune and straight pipes, he said he beat a modded M6 by a few lengths. When I raced the 996TT from 60-170 I had him by more then a few car lengths...I would guess. He's putting down somewhere in the range of 450 rwhp to the ground. It's funny, we both thought I would get him up to 120 or so with him taking over at higher speeds. This wasn't the case, my car kept on pulling at the higher speeds.
Bassn: I don't see you losing to an M5/M6 in the 1/4 or in Mexico, not with the numbers you are running. Anything short of the highest modded M (stroked or fully modded w/NOS) in Mexico and I think you will easily win. Stock for stock M5/M6 will beat an E55 in Mexico and sometimes at the track depending on conditions, but with your mods I just don't see it happening. Throw in some twisties and its a whole different story...
Old 10-29-2009, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
997TT, R8 V10+, G550, Plaid S
Originally Posted by J 2OOI
Bassn: I don't see you losing to an M5/M6 in the 1/4 or in Mexico, not with the numbers you are running. Anything short of the highest modded M (stroked or fully modded w/NOS) in Mexico and I think you will easily win. Stock for stock M5/M6 will beat an E55 in Mexico and sometimes at the track depending on conditions, but with your mods I just don't see it happening. Throw in some twisties and its a whole different story...
stock m5/m6 will beat a stock e55 from a roll
stock m5/m6 will not beat a stock e55 on a 1/4 mile

my stock time was a 12.18@115.xx with a 1.9x 60', and there a quiet handful of guys here who are in 11s stock. i love M6s but a W just won't happen on the 1/4 mile for them ...

every stock M5 i saw at the track here, did not run anything close to my stock time. i would love to do a drag race with a modded M5 or M6, only one i know is m6 vert and he won't run me.