W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for johnson pump cm 90 / required urgently!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 06:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 K
Looking for johnson pump cm 90 / required urgently!

Has anyone the johnson cm 90 pump (with 3/4" ports 13,6 Volt) in stock and can ship this by UPS?
Old 04-22-2010, 08:53 AM

K3 05 E55 sold, 09 GL550
Check this out
http://www.johnson-pump.com/JPMarine...ion/index.html
Hope this help.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by e55 killer
I don't think you can buy directly from Johnson. I have bought a couple from West Marine but I later found that Eurocharged sells them for a better price. Check with them
Old 04-22-2010, 10:25 AM

K3 05 E55 sold, 09 GL550
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I don't think you can buy directly from Johnson. I have bought a couple from West Marine but I later found that Eurocharged sells them for a better price. Check with them
Yes you can . I bought 2 from them . one C090 pump and a CM90 pump . if eurocharged had these that is great.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
How loud is the CM90? Only reason I ask is.. I ran a Jabsco "Water Puppy" in the C55. That pump was nothing short of awesome... That pump stated running as soon as the engine started and never stopped until i shut it off. So for like a year and half it ran all the time. No issues at all. However its was loud, You would know if it wans't working. I want something less loud this go around.

I was leaning in the direction of running 2 Mercedes pumps (sorry about the slight thread jack)
Old 04-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by e55 killer
Yes you can . I bought 2 from them . one C090 pump and a CM90 pump . if eurocharged had these that is great.
Really? Cool. How did you order them? I had to order through a distributor/retailer aka West Marine
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
How loud is the CM90? Only reason I ask is.. I ran a Jabsco "Water Puppy" in the C55. That pump was nothing short of awesome... That pump stated running as soon as the engine started and never stopped until i shut it off. So for like a year and half it ran all the time. No issues at all. However its was loud, You would know if it wans't working. I want something less loud this go around.

I was leaning in the direction of running 2 Mercedes pumps (sorry about the slight thread jack)
What is your definition of loud? You can't hear it from in the car. You cant hear it over my exhaust at idle. I don't consider it loud and it flows like a champ. Mine is setup for continous running too, so soon as I click the key over 2 it turns on and doesnt stop til I turn it off. Recently put in a ice resevoir with 1" lines going to and from it. It shoots out like a jacuzzi jet!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Really? Cool. How did you order them? I had to order through a distributor/retailer aka West Marine

What is your definition of loud? You can't hear it from in the car. You cant hear it over my exhaust at idle. I don't consider it loud and it flows like a champ. Mine is setup for continous running too, so soon as I click the key over 2 it turns on and doesnt stop til I turn it off. Recently put in a ice resevoir with 1" lines going to and from it. It shoots out like a jacuzzi jet!

Than that's the pump for me, My old pump was loud, You could hear it in the car when it was in the AUX position. It sounded like an 50cc mini bike. I lady would always say "that's obnoxious" I would just tell here, she doesn't understand.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:14 PM

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
I lady would always say "that's obnoxious" I would just tell here, she doesn't understand.
lol
1st.. Wats the difference between stock and this johnson pump (CM30 and the CM90) which one is better. does it stop the car from over heating

2nd... what about the inter cooler should that also be changed to PLM heat exchanger.. i need a total re-upgrade from A-Z

My problems are:
A/C compressor
New Pump
New inter Cooler
and the famous supercharger "CHIRP"

Old 09-25-2010, 11:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07' SL65, 04' E55, 03' Evo8, 08' GSXR, DSM's...
/\ Well the CM90 pump flows alot more then the CM30 pump. But i read that some people think it may flow too much which might not aid in cooling as much as the smaller one and might cause cavitation. I decided to do the CM30 pump after reading the threads on different pumps. Good luck.

Aaron