Sponsored by:

>>> READY TO SHIP: ONE (1) set of FORGESTAR F14 MATTE BLACK 19" FOR W211 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Exclamation >>> READY TO SHIP: ONE (1) set of FORGESTAR F14 MATTE BLACK 19" FOR W211 AMG

Ladies and Gents,

I have ONE (1) set of Forgestar F14, 19x10, 19x8.5 in matte black available for shipping RIGHT NOW!!! The wheels are built, boxed, and ready to go!

The wheels are made for W211 E55/E63 fitment, but will fit all W211's.

The matte black finish is now an extra $250 option, but for this single set, it will FREE!!!!!!

On top of that, you get FREE SHIPPING as per the current promotion.

So the grand total shipped within the Continental United States is $1,399.00 and can ship as soon as I get payment from you.

Please call me direct at 805-709-0054 to place your order today, or email me at sales@oneautosport.com ! In addition, here is the order form you will need to fill out and fax back: www.oneautosport.com/orderform/of.doc

Don't miss this opportunity! Forgestars are in high demand and new orders are at least 2 months out!

Thank you!

Mike

Last edited by Godfather@ONE Autosport; 05-01-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:53 AM

E55 AMG
Must find pothole that will trash my stock rims. Lol. Love the F14's.

GLWS.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
the only bad part of living in Hawaii............shipping.....well Im sure I can think of a few more reasons
Old 04-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by pimpjuice
the only bad part of living in Hawaii............shipping.....well Im sure I can think of a few more reasons
Let me find out a quote for shipping, I'll try and hook you up.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
I can think of 20 more. New lugbolts.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:42 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
Shipping is $250. I'll waive the $100 on the Matte Black finish. Grand total is $1,649.

And you will new new lug bolts too, I can source them out for you if you want, but I don't know how much they're gonna be.

Originally Posted by amdeutsch
I can think of 20 more. New lugbolts.
lol funny man!
Old 04-30-2010, 03:10 PM
Administrator

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by Godfather@ONE Autosport
lol funny man!
Yup, that's me.

What's even funnier is that you have known this but never make a mention of it when advertising these wheels. You even have gone as far as claiming no safety issue. Post link

I sincerely apologize for that snafu. I don't recall you asking me, but regardless, I should have let you know. It's easy for me to mistakenly assume people will know what lug bolts to use and which not to use. I guess I forgot that sometimes, I too did not always know these little things. Again, I'm sorry, but rest assured that even with the incorrect seat, your wheels were bolted on safely.
And to take it one step further; here is a thread talking about 50% down. ((thread link) Now the new one is requiring full payment up front. (thread link)

....Orders normally take 4 to 6 weeks to complete and get ready to ship out if necessary parts are in stock. We will advise you the wheel build leadtime when you place your order. Full payment is required up front. The sooner you do it, the quicker you get the wheels! ....
Old 04-30-2010, 03:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
What about all the guys waiting for rims like Audison19s (Andy)? How do you have a set laying around when these guys cant even get theirs?
Old 04-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
Yup, that's me.

What's even funnier is that you have known this but never make a mention of it when advertising these wheels. You even have gone as far as claiming no safety issue. Post link

And to take it one step further; here is a thread talking about 50% down. ((thread link) Now the new one is requiring full payment up front. (thread link)

Alright, first of all, get off my ***, it's starting to REALLY annoy me. But since you've began a personal vendetta against me for absolutely no reason, let me address your points in which you seem to anchor your angst on:

First, I have never advertised, nor has any other wheel dealers (except perhaps when prompted by a question), ever said "hey you need new lug bolts." Maybe I should have made it clear, but in my years of putting aftermarket wheels on my cars, I have never been able to use my stock lugs. As a matter of fact, I would entrust whoever mounts my wheels and tires to figure it out for me. Not the place where I bought my wheels from.

But if people want to get lugs, I can point them in the right direction as I have (Wheel Wharehouse in SoCal, they have a website), or if that's too complicated, I can source some out as I have in the past. I really fail to understand why this is such a sticking point with you. It's like accusing me of not telling people they're gonna need wider tires if they go with a wider wheel. That's my fault how?

Second, the safety issue: the wheels are on tight, they're not gonna go anywhere. Is it absolutely safe? Of course not, the seat is different, but at the time time, it's not like they're running on 2 lug bolts. Perhaps, again, for the less initiated, I should have made it clear. But, again, look at other people posting wheels up for sale, do you see them saying "hey you need cone seat lugs." No you don't.

Now, about payment, the 50% I mention is on MY end. I put that money down with the manufacturer, but I required MY customers to put the whole money down. Why do you care about this?

Furthermore, the instant deal that appears in this post is about a set that has been built and boxed and ready to ship, so I will take full payment, as is MY policy, and since you're so interested in my personal business affairs, I will then forward Forgestar 100% of their wheels' cost.

So, really, please, stay out of my threads if all you're gonna do is nitpick at nonsense.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Alright, first of all, get off my ***, it's starting to REALLY annoy me. But since you've began a personal vendetta against me for absolutely no reason, let me address your points in which you seem to anchor your angst on:

First, I have never advertised, nor has any other wheel dealers (except perhaps when prompted by a question), ever said "hey you need new lug bolts." Maybe I should have made it clear, but in my years of putting aftermarket wheels on my cars, I have never been able to use my stock lugs. As a matter of fact, I would entrust whoever mounts my wheels and tires to figure it out for me. Not the place where I bought my wheels from.

But if people want to get lugs, I can point them in the right direction as I have (Wheel Wharehouse in SoCal, they have a website), or if that's too complicated, I can source some out as I have in the past. I really fail to understand why this is such a sticking point with you. It's like accusing me of not telling people they're gonna need wider tires if they go with a wider wheel. That's my fault how?

Second, the safety issue: the wheels are on tight, they're not gonna go anywhere. Is it absolutely safe? Of course not, the seat is different, but at the time time, it's not like they're running on 2 lug bolts. Perhaps, again, for the less initiated, I should have made it clear. But, again, look at other people posting wheels up for sale, do you see them saying "hey you need cone seat lugs." No you don't.

Now, about payment, the 50% I mention is on MY end. I put that money down with the manufacturer, but I required MY customers to put the whole money down. Why do you care about this?

Furthermore, the instant deal that appears in this post is about a set that has been built and boxed and ready to ship, so I will take full payment, as is MY policy, and since you're so interested in my personal business affairs, I will then forward Forgestar 100% of their wheels' cost.

So, really, please, stay out of my threads if all you're gonna do is nitpick at nonsense.
You can not assume these guy have bought wheels before. They have no idea they can not use the stock lugs. I know because like you I have had many pairs. But that is not the norm.

No it is not safe and a private seller does not have to disclose this. They are not in the wheel business. You are a sponsor and a person in the wheel business so you should take time to inform people instead of trying to just make a quick buck.

Last edited by emoving; 04-30-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by emoving
What about all the guys waiting for rims like Audison19s (Andy)? How do you have a set laying around when these guys cant even get theirs?
I'm about to email him and give him a full refund. The wheels won't be done until Mid June and that's unacceptable. I'm taking a loss on this and I will refund him 100% of his money.

As for these wheels, they're not just "laying around." They were a direct to Forgestar order that was cancelled with them I believe, or simply a set they built to stock up, I don't know which, but they have it available and ready to go. So to make it clear a) It's not MY set that's "laying around." and b) it has nothing to do with someone else's order. Each set is individually ordered. If Andy had ordered a set of 19" F14 matte black and I was offering this set for sale while he didn't get his, YES, I would be in the wrong. But that's not the case, he's got a set of F10 Silver 20" on order and only two of the wheels are here and two wheels parts are outstanding.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sorry, just asking. You would think they would fill prepaid orders first instead of stock.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
Sorry, just asking. You would think they would fill prepaid orders first instead of stock.
No worries man. They do fullfill orders first, which is why I'm more than certain this is a cancelled order. Otherwise I would be able to sell you guys tons of ready to ship wheels!
Old 04-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Administrator

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
As emoving said; you're a vendor, not an individual. There is nothing wrong with a vendor, who btw previously acknowledged the issue, to have a disclaimer in his posts similar to: Please remember that new wheel bolts might be required. That would be called customer service. It would've been easier for you and on you while at the same time enhancing your standing as a vendor within the community.
Instead you go off the deep end whereas I am trying to protect the membership, making sure they have the necessary info for an informed buy. I therefore agree with emoving's statement of:

You can not assume these guy have bought wheels before. They have no idea they can not use the stock lugs. I know because like you I have had many pairs. But that is not the norm.

No it is not safe and a private seller does not have to disclose this. They are not in the wheel business. You are a sponsor and a person in the wheel business so you should take time to inform people instead of trying to just make a quick buck.
And if you reread my other comments in your other threads you will find that I was actually trying to help you out. Sometimes taking advice from an outsider is a sign of growth, not failure.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 84 Likes on 63 Posts
'14 E63s Estate, '21 RR P525, '22 GMC 2500, '23 G63
man, with all this noise going on around Foregstar I am glad I was able to get out of the deal. I wouldn't be slapping them on until July!

GLWS -
Old 04-30-2010, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 E55, 1997 E320 "Sold"
I'm interested in buying the forgestars. As far as Amdeutsch, you always seem to stir up controversy which is a bit childish. Let "Godfather" do his own business and if people do not like his service they will let everyone else know and thus he will change.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 E55, 1997 E320 "Sold"
BTW, do you have any pictures of the matte black on a silver e55? I have only seen the gloss before.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
E 63S Wagon Renntech, E55 Renntech, SL65, SL 55 030, ML, bunch of old ones--they come, they go...
Again, does anyone...

have any of these wheels really for sale? I don't want a set built, but if some (reputable) vendor has a set in 20" silver of this, or the other designs, let me know.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
As emoving said; you're a vendor, not an individual. There is nothing wrong with a vendor, who btw previously acknowledged the issue, to have a disclaimer in his posts similar to: Please remember that new wheel bolts might be required. That would be called customer service. It would've been easier for you and on you while at the same time enhancing your standing as a vendor within the community.
Instead you go off the deep end whereas I am trying to protect the membership, making sure they have the necessary info for an informed buy. I therefore agree with emoving's statement of:

And if you reread my other comments in your other threads you will find that I was actually trying to help you out. Sometimes taking advice from an outsider is a sign of growth, not failure.
This is a for sale thread, nobody asked you to chime in about lug bolts. This is silly. But that's fine, people will need different lug bolts and just in case, they need to know they need new tires. I might also add that they're gonna need to swap over their TPMS if they have it. Ok did I miss anything?

Anyway, when everyone is done crapping on this thread and making me look like the bad guy, I'd like to sell this set and move it to a happy home.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by allenjdmb
have any of these wheels really for sale? I don't want a set built, but if some (reputable) vendor has a set in 20" silver of this, or the other designs, let me know.
Ready for sale you mean? Only this particular set, no other, sorry.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:30 AM

11 QX56, 09 E63, 00 S2000
Just curious but since wheels are made to order and the pricing for matte black is new weren't these ordered before the new pricing scheme? Shouldn't these still be $1399 shipped in that case?
Old 05-01-2010, 01:54 AM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by dychen
Just curious but since wheels are made to order and the pricing for matte black is new weren't these ordered before the new pricing scheme? Shouldn't these still be $1399 shipped in that case?

A soda pop used to be 10 cents.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Flying Spur
I have had many aftermarket sets of wheels. I have NEVER been told I need new bolts...what's the big deal? If the manufacturer can't keep up with orders don't blame the vendor. Seems like he's doing the righ thing refunding money. Then again I don't know the whole story so I'll stay out of it
Old 05-01-2010, 03:25 AM

E CLASS
Old 05-01-2010, 08:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cornfed gtr and m3
Rough crowd in here for sure. Good luck with the sale. I am sure they will go fast. The Forgestar wheels look sick in person!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: >>> READY TO SHIP: ONE (1) set of FORGESTAR F14 MATTE BLACK 19" FOR W211 AMG