W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Outstanding customer service from Jerry "The Tuning Master" @ Eurocharged!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by loungn14
wow man....

your 82mm was due to the cable like we talked about. Remember, it was the only thing you didn't try? It had a kink in it at one of the connections.

The new pulley does have a damper, always has. Its internally dampened as shown in the blueprint.

It does suck what you went through, and I will be thre first to admit that is not the type of service that people should go though. We are working tirelessly to do the very best we can in customer service.
The car would idle fine,it was throwing codes because it was a porche gt3 tb not an OEM 550 mb tb,the codes were from the tps not reading right and the tb ypipe setup you had at the time(dont know if its any different now)was not very well done and would not fit tight.

I have no problems with you guys at all,its just I felt like my car was the quinny pig for everything your putting out now.

and if you are still using that same tb and ypipe you need to change up the gasket,mine got sucked up into the tb going wot and Jerry told me the same thing happened to another car.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:34 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by skratch77
The car would idle fine,it was throwing codes because it was a porche gt3 tb not an OEM 550 mb tb,the codes were from the tps not reading right and the tb ypipe setup you had at the time(dont know if its any different now)was not very well done and would not fit tight.

I have no problems with you guys at all,its just I felt like my car was the quinny pig for everything your putting out now.

and if you are still using that same tb and ypipe you need to change up the gasket,mine got sucked up into the tb going wot and Jerry told me the same thing happened to another car.
Ya, the gasket on the other car was Exotic metals...and it was on another vendors tb fwiw when they were in victoria tuning the car.. Its the oem gasket from mb.

The tb that you actually had is on a friends car, and seems to be working flawlessly. You do need to do the tb reset like Brooke had posted a while back in another thread. The tb setup is oem from mb.

Im just glad your car is running properly and you are happy with it.

Once again, sorry you feel like you got bad service, and if there is anything we can ever do for you to make it right just let me know.