W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Outstanding customer service from Jerry "The Tuning Master" @ Eurocharged!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
Outstanding customer service from Jerry "The Tuning Master" @ Eurocharged!

Okay people. I just had to post this message on the forums so everyone can see it. To start off, my experience with Jerry @ Eurocharged has been WORLD CLASS to say the least. This guy bends over backwards for things that most people won't even do. I mean, I have been communicating with this guy over text and phone only, and he treats me like family. Okay enough with the B.S. and let me give you the details.

I have a "bone-stock" E55 AMG (2003). After reading the forums, I seen such positive comments and decided to reach out to Jerry for getting more ***** out of my AMG. Well crap, it's like Chrismas all over again. He initially did the famous "Jerry Tune" on my car. I live out in Hawaii so he told me instead of sending in the ECU he could do it remotely. Well, he walked me through the process on how he would connect to my vehicle via my PC. This sounded incredible. I didn't have to wait to mail my ECU in, and wait again for it to be mailed back (even though what from what I read, these guys are fast with the turnaround). So I told him that I work until the afternoon, which means that I won't be able to call him until the later part of the evening (his time). He told me no problem, call me and I'll get you taken care of. I thought, hmm... most people are sleeping during this time. I said what the heck, let me try this. So I get home, and call him, he answer the phone within 2 rings, sounds good so far, got the laptop going so he could connect to my car remotely, and we were off. The "Jerry Tune" took about 15 minutes or so. After it was complete, he disconnected and told me to go and drive the car and let him know what I think. Well, I pull the car out of the parking lot, and the frickin tires just smoked viciously. I said wholly crap. This thing is ridiculous. So long story short, loved the tune... Incredibly fast... or faster I should say...

A few months later, Jerry contacts me and says that he remapped the ECU tune (I have the stock "Jerry Tune"). So same process, he patiently waits up for me, connects to my car remotely, and 15 minutes later tune is complete. He again tells me, take a drive and let me know what you think. So I take the car out and slam the gas, darn car goes sideways, literally. I said wholly crap, this car is ridiculous... I can tell you that the car is much, much more aggressive and I almost feel like I'm going to get thrown out of it when I hit the gas!!!! Now keep in mind this is only with the stock "Jerry Tune". This guy is a genius!!!! Trust me forum friends, if you want to get work done, GO TO THIS GUY!!! He knows what he's doing, talking about, and his skills are incredible. Jerry be careful, the Germans might want to recruit you as a master at their AMG plant. LOL..

Jerry,

I know that you read the posts from time to time. I hope that you read this one. The car is extremely aggressive, it just does not want to stop. I can say, that it is the first time that I got into a car and am afraid to dump the gas pedal. How is that!!!!! Thank you again for your outstanding customer service and support. And I look forward to having more stuff done from you in the near future....

After the "Jerry Tune" my car feels like this
Old 10-27-2010, 09:18 PM

e55
Jerry,

by the way, you sure you didn't "remotely" install me a new engine. LOL.. That's how the car feels now....
Old 10-27-2010, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
E63S
Very good to hear.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:55 PM

W218 CLS63 PP
Jerry is the man! He does go above and beyond. The personal attention you get from him is not at all common in all my years in the aftermarket scene. It really is a refreshing experience dealing with him. He has gained my business and my families. Keep up the great work Jerry!
Old 10-27-2010, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
Good to hear! Get a pulley and some headers and it sounds like you may **** your own pants
Old 10-27-2010, 11:55 PM

CLS55 & CL CK60
another lame suckfest thread
Old 10-28-2010, 12:24 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
PORSCHE PANAMERA TURBO LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO SL600 E55 BRABUS*SOLD*
Originally Posted by beauphus
REALLY?? just had the same fine experience with Jerry as well. If you don't like the FACTS that people have had with him....... don't read and move on.
My experience thus far is he is going above and beyond what I expected and in this day and age certainly a rarity!
Old 10-28-2010, 12:31 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
Unnecessary.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 ML63 2009 SL63 2010 Alpha 7 GTR

wow, that was a little much, don't you think? I've been dealing with Jerry before a lot of you have even heard of him.. No need to dis a man's experience...
Old 10-28-2010, 12:41 AM

P-Carro
Don't see the unnecessary!! you both seem to be new around here, he (beauphus) feels that way for a reason..
Old 10-28-2010, 12:49 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
I just think that the moderators should create a special sub-forum where all the Jerry fanboys can compile their compliments on a rotational basis and take turns praising "Jerry the Tuning God". The forums shouldnt be used as Jerrys personal testimonial page. Thats what his personal website is for. But then again what do I know. It just seems cheesy and ridiculous - and semi unfounded based on others experiences with said tuner. Carry on with your parade...
Old 10-28-2010, 01:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 ML63 2009 SL63 2010 Alpha 7 GTR
To Jerry:
So what she/he keeps talking about you and hating on you. What do you think a hater's job is...to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get five more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger..without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. (Kat Williams)

from Chad
Old 10-28-2010, 01:31 AM

P-Carro
Just wonder if your tuners blown motor count hit double digits yet..
since soo much goes on behind the scenes who knows..just cant call it hating sorry bro! Facts are Facts!
Old 10-28-2010, 02:06 AM

2015 E63S 4Matic
I just think that the moderators should create a special sub-forum where all the Jerry fanboys can compile their compliments on a rotational basis and take turns praising "Jerry the Tuning God". The forums shouldnt be used as Jerrys personal testimonial page. Thats what his personal website is for. But then again what do I know. It just seems cheesy and ridiculous - and semi unfounded based on others experiences with said tuner. Carry on with your parade...
If you're going to be critical, either post a legitimate critique or keep your ****ing mouth shut.

You're the one that chose to click the thread and read it, then decided to reply. If you have nothing to contribute, you're just crapping up a thread that is providing those of us who aren't "in the know" or hypersensitive to the word "Jerry".

If you have something constructive to say, say it, instead of just being negative or alluding to something.

Feel free, educate me.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:08 AM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by LOCO 05' E55
Don't see the unnecessary!! you both seem to be new around here, he (beauphus) feels that way for a reason..
Once again, post facts to help those of us without previous dealings with Jerry, being ambiguous helps no one and only reflects negatively on you.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by BenzoDoc
Once again, post facts to help those of us without previous dealings with Jerry, being ambiguous helps no one and only reflects negatively on you.
How about you use the search function located up top. There are plenty of threads on blown motors, blocked sensor data, customer service, missing orders, missing items, pulley issues, etc.

For you to come here and come off in the manner you have and expect others to do your own work reflects poorly on YOU. Do your own research. If you need assistance on how to search, by all means, please ask, and I am sure people will step up to assist you in using this board.

There are new people joining this board everyday, to expect those that have been around a while to bring the newbies up to speed is unrealistic.

People get suspicious when someone with a few post comes here proclaiming a tuner is the TUNER MASTER when they offer nothing of any basis of comparison. How do they know? Have they received any other tunes from others? Pics of the car? Dyno sheet? Just seems to be a lot of drop to your knees and give Eurocharged some love going around here when so many here have had significant issues with them so a few folks will speak up. And for the record, almost every EC 'hater on this board actually really liked them until................................

I do have the EC 180mm pulley on my car and so far it has been flawless-so far-keeping the fingers crossed. In all fairness, there are plenty of folks that like EC and I hope nothing goes wrong with their cars, just have to search and catch up, then decide. BTW, great taste in cars you have there.

Last edited by pearlpower; 10-28-2010 at 05:43 AM.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:49 AM
Banned

Eurocharged CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by bebig1
Okay people. I just had to post this message on the forums so everyone can see it. To start off, my experience with Jerry @ Eurocharged has been WORLD CLASS to say the least. This guy bends over backwards for things that most people won't even do. I mean, I have been communicating with this guy over text and phone only, and he treats me like family.
This has been my experience as well Jerry is THE MAN!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 06:26 AM
Banned

Eurocharged CLS55 AMG
If you're going to be critical, either post a legitimate critique or keep your ****ing mouth shut.
OWNED!!!

Can he post pics of his parts dumpster, his shoes, and watches instead? This is the same guy who drove his CLS through 5 feet of water and hydro locked his motor, his opinions have no merit.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Old 10-28-2010, 08:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
Originally Posted by LOCO 05' E55
This is a forum and people are here to share but when you see VERY seasoned memebers stating their experiences with a specific tuning company they have the right to share that inforamtion with the newbies. I've been around longer than Beauphes and not only does he have an issue, he has to make an untatsteful comment so who is the bad guy here?
Old 10-28-2010, 09:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
Originally Posted by bebig1
Okay people. I just had to post this message on the forums so everyone can see it. To start off, my experience with Jerry @ Eurocharged has been WORLD CLASS to say the least. This guy bends over backwards for things that most people won't even do. I mean, I have been communicating with this guy over text and phone only, and he treats me like family. Okay enough with the B.S. and let me give you the details.

I have a "bone-stock" E55 AMG (2003). After reading the forums, I seen such positive comments and decided to reach out to Jerry for getting more ***** out of my AMG. Well crap, it's like Chrismas all over again. He initially did the famous "Jerry Tune" on my car. I live out in Hawaii so he told me instead of sending in the ECU he could do it remotely. Well, he walked me through the process on how he would connect to my vehicle via my PC. This sounded incredible. I didn't have to wait to mail my ECU in, and wait again for it to be mailed back (even though what from what I read, these guys are fast with the turnaround). So I told him that I work until the afternoon, which means that I won't be able to call him until the later part of the evening (his time). He told me no problem, call me and I'll get you taken care of. I thought, hmm... most people are sleeping during this time. I said what the heck, let me try this. So I get home, and call him, he answer the phone within 2 rings, sounds good so far, got the laptop going so he could connect to my car remotely, and we were off. The "Jerry Tune" took about 15 minutes or so. After it was complete, he disconnected and told me to go and drive the car and let him know what I think. Well, I pull the car out of the parking lot, and the frickin tires just smoked viciously. I said wholly crap. This thing is ridiculous. So long story short, loved the tune... Incredibly fast... or faster I should say...

A few months later, Jerry contacts me and says that he remapped the ECU tune (I have the stock "Jerry Tune"). So same process, he patiently waits up for me, connects to my car remotely, and 15 minutes later tune is complete. He again tells me, take a drive and let me know what you think. So I take the car out and slam the gas, darn car goes sideways, literally. I said wholly crap, this car is ridiculous... I can tell you that the car is much, much more aggressive and I almost feel like I'm going to get thrown out of it when I hit the gas!!!! Now keep in mind this is only with the stock "Jerry Tune". This guy is a genius!!!! Trust me forum friends, if you want to get work done, GO TO THIS GUY!!! He knows what he's doing, talking about, and his skills are incredible. Jerry be careful, the Germans might want to recruit you as a master at their AMG plant. LOL..

Jerry,

I know that you read the posts from time to time. I hope that you read this one. The car is extremely aggressive, it just does not want to stop. I can say, that it is the first time that I got into a car and am afraid to dump the gas pedal. How is that!!!!! Thank you again for your outstanding customer service and support. And I look forward to having more stuff done from you in the near future....

After the "Jerry Tune" my car feels like this
How did you connect your laptop to the car?
Old 10-28-2010, 09:09 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
i have pm ed you on various occasion and you seem to be level headed but now i have to say STFU.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:12 AM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by pearlpower
almost every EC 'hater on this board actually really liked them until................................
Not helpful.

I do have the EC 180mm pulley on my car and so far it has been flawless-so far-keeping the fingers crossed. In all fairness, there are plenty of folks that like EC and I hope nothing goes wrong with their cars, just have to search and catch up, then decide. BTW, great taste in cars you have there.
Helpful.

I'm sorry for my knee-jerk reaction but I expected people to be a bit more mature here. Up until this point nobody had even come close to using the term 'suckfest' outside of the OT forum which I frequent [i.e. no post inflation].

As I said, I've got no experience with any tuner at this point, but seeing as I've got two W211's with warranties running out in the next 2 or 3 years, I need as much information as possible.

I'm not trying to shirk searching, but when it's as easy as "he has a history of blowing motors," that's simple enough to say, yes?
Old 10-28-2010, 09:15 AM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by Rocket Boost
OWNED!!!

Can he post pics of his parts dumpster, his shoes, and watches instead? This is the same guy who drove his CLS through 5 feet of water and hydro locked his motor, his opinions have no merit.
I'm generally a reasonable guy, and am naive of whatever past he has on this forum, but he was thread crapping. If he had anything worth saying he would have said it.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Banned

Eurocharged CLS55 AMG
I'm generally a reasonable guy, and am naive of whatever past he has on this forum, but he was thread crapping. If he had anything worth saying he would have said it.
He has a ton of practice posting a lot, but saying nothing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Outstanding customer service from Jerry "The Tuning Master" @ Eurocharged!