**** LIVE ATCO UPDATES - 12/02/2010 ****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by mthis
its all good man, its ppl like you that drive ppl like us to get out and do what we do and RUN OUR CAR NOT OUR MOUTHS
Theres my boy!!! Forget these guys they go home and dream about being like us..
Old 12-03-2010, 08:10 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
These guys accomplished something great, they can brag all they like if they choose.
Gentlemen, read, then post or ignore. Leave the hating out.

To dodger63 and mthis: Nice going guys, you deserve to be proud of yourselves.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by dodger63
Theres my boy!!! Forget these guys they go home and dream about being like us..
You're kidding right? If I was like you guys it would be more like a nightmare than a dream.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by jrcart
You're kidding right? If I was like you guys it would be more like a nightmare than a dream.
That's fair
Old 12-03-2010, 08:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by LZH
No such luck, Akmhed...what, I can't post in your little drag racing threads ??? LOL - oh no I don't know what to say, mr hooptie ricer might get mad...I'll stick to running 12.5's in my car that'll smoke yours in a real world environment all day long and then get parked up front while your ancient POS gets put in the alley behind the restaurant.
ROFLMAO X 1000
Old 12-03-2010, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by LZH
No such luck, Akmhed...what, I can't post in your little drag racing threads ??? LOL - oh no I don't know what to say, mr hooptie ricer might get mad...I'll stick to running 12.5's in my car that'll smoke yours in a real world environment all day long and then get parked up front while your ancient POS gets put in the alley behind the restaurant.
Ouch.... that wasn't called for bro
Old 12-03-2010, 08:16 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Can't keep your word I see. Smoke mine in a real world environment? I'm game, what did you have in mind? Nut up or shut up.
I told you my challenge a long time ago and you declined. Do I need to go post hunting?? All you talk about it the friggin drag strip dude. Who gives a crap?? Like that's a good determiner of a vehicles true worth....
Referencing my "slow ***" 12.5 times. Great...but then when I agreed to race you at the drags if you raced me on a road course you declined and backed out like the chump you really are.
Like the taste of those salty nuts ?
Old 12-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
ROFLMAO X 1000
Speaking of circle jerking. lzh -> toolkart -> lzh etc etc

So hows that drag car workin out for ya? Still chasin my tail I see Drag wheels and tires and nitrous work great on the roadcourse don't they? Look at you, such a baller drivin an $80k car! People with real money don't need to flaunt it. Come back out to MIR so I can send your *** packin again
Old 12-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by LZH
I told you my challenge a long time ago and you declined. Do I need to go post hunting?? All you talk about it the friggin drag strip dude. Who gives a crap?? Like that's a good determiner of a vehicles true worth....
Referencing my "slow ***" 12.5 times. Great...but then when I agreed to race you at the drags if you raced me on a road course you declined and backed out like the chump you really are.
Like the taste of those salty nuts ?
Real world environment = Road course???? LMFAO!!!!! Real world = on the street and you don't stand a chance. You are like talkin to a little kid that has no substance to their words so they have to throw adolescent teenager insults.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
that shows alot about what kind of man you are great job
Old 12-03-2010, 08:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel

So hows that drag car workin out for ya? Still chasin my tail I see Drag wheels and tires and nitrous work great on the roadcourse don't they? Look at you, such a baller drivin an $80k car! People with real money don't need to flaunt it. Come back out to MIR so I can send your *** packin again
That would be a good turn out we could all run a train on these guys
Old 12-03-2010, 08:24 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Real world environment = Road course???? LMFAO!!!!! Real world = on the street and you don't stand a chance. You are like talkin to a little kid that has no substance to their words so they have to throw adolescent teenager insults.
OK hows this for a little SUBSTANCE???
Real world - yes, the kind that has TURNS in it moron. So, I agree to race you at the drag strip - I'll even come to the east coast to do it ON MY DIME in your backyard. And then I'll PAY for you and your car to come to Willow and then we'll weight the combined road race/drag race times accordingly and see who comes out on top - FOR PINKS. I think that's fair. So what's it gonna be mr big talker stop running your mouth if you can't back it up.

Last edited by LZH; 12-03-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Ouch.... that wasn't called for bro
Yes it was, Ahmad always has to take a dig, he thinks he's witty but it doesn't work. I go out of my way to be respectful to Ahmad but he always finds a way to toss in an insult. I respect Ahmad for what he's done with his car and he keeps resetting the bar. That being said I think he's a snide little envious ****** that gets a cheap thril out of trying to insult people that have more than him.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by dodger63
That would be a good turn out we could all run a train on these guys
Old 12-03-2010, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
[QUOTE=jrcart;4387687]Yes it was, Ahmad always has to take a dig, he thinks he's witty but it doesn't work. I go out of my way to be respectful to Ahmad but he always finds a way to toss in an insult. I respect Ahmad for what he's done with his car and he keeps resetting the bar. That being said I think he's a snide little envious ****** that gets a cheap thril out of trying to insult people that have more than him.[/QUOT

As I and most see it you don't have jack on ahmed
Old 12-03-2010, 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Anything W/4Wheels
ok guys have to leave the party now play nice,

JRcart if you even in NY send me a pm ill teach you how to drive in a str8 line so you could hit 10's to.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wait. I'm confussed now, a feww posts ago you said I had a $250k car, now its $80k...Ahmad, I own more vehicles at this very second than you have owned in your entire life. You don't have a clue as to what I drive. I own friggin motorcycles that are worth more than your CLK that I don't even ride. As for the real money comment, I'm at a loss, but it would be safe to say that my net worth at this very second is probably 5 times what you will earn in your lifetime...and that's probably a conservative statement. I don't have to ponder my next purchase, I don't need to worry about selling my current vehicle in order to buy a replacement. Is that real enough money for you Ahmad? All this talk of haters, you're the biggest hater posting in this thread.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:49 PM
LZH
Banned

urrently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (10 members and 3 guests)
LZH*, blackbenzz, chawkins2001, Das Geld, jrcart, MB_Forever, PetroC63, Zod

Still waiting for your response to my offer. Something tells me it will be along the lines of your previous when I made the same offer...tuck tail and hide.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by LZH
OK hows this for a little SUBSTANCE???
Real world - yes, the kind that has TURNS in it moron. So, I agree to race you at the drag strip - I'll even come to the east coast to do it ON MY DIME in your backyard. And then I'll PAY for you and your car to come to Willow and then we'll weight the combined road race/drag race times accordingly and see who comes out on top - FOR PINKS. I think that's fair. So what's it gonna be mr big talker stop running your mouth if you can't back it up.
Luke, they're bustouts, they can't race for slips because the banks are holding the notes. I bet at least one of them probably still lives at home with the parents, I've seen their type befor, $75k vehicle, fake Rolex or Breitling Bentley, $20k in credit cards which are most likely maxed out, either living with mom and dad or in a $700 a month apartment...but I bet the apartment is PIMP, a 10x15 living room with a 60 inch 3D flat screen a kick azz surround sound system, a black faux pleather sectional all of which he bought with the credit cards that are now maxed out.

Livin the dream....
Old 12-03-2010, 08:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Luke, they're bustouts, they can't race for slips because the banks are holding the notes. I bet at least one of them probably still lives at home with the parents, I've seen their type befor, $75k vehicle, fake Rolex or Breitling Bentley, $20k in credit cards which are most likely maxed out, either living with mom and dad or in a $700 a month apartment...but I bet the apartment is PIMP, a 10x15 living room with a 60 inch 3D flat screen a kick azz surround sound system, a black faux pleather sectional all of which he bought with the credit cards that are now maxed out.

Livin the dream....
Money doesnt buy everything! Comon sense is one! Are you 18 years old nobody cares about your net worth or whet you have.. Ahmed has something you don't! And the funny part is it's something you want really really bad! Keep your rich boy comments to yourself and all your accusations with no merit
Old 12-03-2010, 09:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500
Originally Posted by LZH
Oh wow this is great
Only one correction real world= Street/Highway straightline.

Livin the dream....

This thread is great its the 63 BS vs The C63 Guys.

One of the groups need's spell check though
Old 12-03-2010, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500
Wait. I'm confussed now, a feww posts ago you said I had a $250k car, now its $80k...Ahmad, I own more vehicles at this very second than you have owned in your entire life. You don't have a clue as to what I drive. I own friggin motorcycles that are worth more than your CLK that I don't even ride. As for the real money comment, I'm at a loss, but it would be safe to say that my net worth at this very second is probably 5 times what you will earn in your lifetime...and that's probably a conservative statement. I don't have to ponder my next purchase, I don't need to worry about selling my current vehicle in order to buy a replacement. Is that real enough money for you Ahmad? All this talk of haters, you're the biggest hater posting in this thread.
It reminds me off the people who say to me, whats the point to spend 500k on a Mercedes when I can get a Mustang and run 9's.

I feel this is the epitome of racing other than the CLK GTR. This car is worth every penny.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:13 PM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by Das Geld
Oh wow this is great
Only one correction real world= Street/Highway straightline.

This thread is great its the 63 BS vs The C63 Guys.

One of the groups need's spell check though
I'm happy to add a top speed highway run..but something tells me mr Ackwell Foleys hooptie would start to delaminate at around 165mph
Old 12-03-2010, 09:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cornfed gtr and m3
Ok. Just trying to follow this thread. It is a little confusing. On one hand we have four guys that have accomplished a great deal when it comes to actually running their cars, dodger, mthis, luis, and ahmad. Then we have 2 guys that have ummmm, well...let's see.... I don't know what they have accomplished, but they are proud of the size of their genital and also of their monetary assets and they seem to like doing a lot of talking about not much of anything really. Does that pretty much sum it up?
Old 12-03-2010, 09:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by 930chas
Ok. Just trying to follow this thread. It is a little confusing. On one hand we have four guys that have accomplished a great deal when it comes to actually running their cars, dodger, mthis, luis, and ahmad. Then we have 2 guys that have ummmm, well...let's see.... I don't know what they have accomplished, but they are proud of the size of their genital and also of their monetary assets and they seem to like doing a lot of talking about not much of anything really. Does that pretty much sum it up?
100% my freind

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **** LIVE ATCO UPDATES - 12/02/2010 ****