Eurocharged blown engine CLS55.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
E55 AMG
Originally Posted by aghakauve
I would go with "B". From what I read EC is handling this the way they should. Correct me if wrong.
From all the threads in various forums I have read regarding his story I would tend to agree, EC is handling this the way they should. Though I also have to agree with "A", seems like there is an ulterior motive.

Note also what the OP drives...
Old 07-13-2011, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
Originally Posted by BenzoDoc
When I first read about this over on ************** I was pretty amazed at the audacity of his accusations.

Personally, I can say that all of his statements about the car based on "texas mile" damage are lies, whether intended or not. There's photographic evidence of the fogs etc. So as far as that goes, he's full of ****, whether he knows it or not.

In my book, if you lie about one thing to try and get the masses on your side, you're probably lying about other things.
Agreed Michael! You and I both saw the car at the Texas Mile and it looked in great shape and performed very well 172+ MPH in the mile is no joke.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by BenzoDoc
When I first read about this over on ************** I was pretty amazed at the audacity of his accusations.

Personally, I can say that all of his statements about the car based on "texas mile" damage are lies, whether intended or not. There's photographic evidence of the fogs etc. So as far as that goes, he's full of ****, whether he knows it or not.

In my book, if you lie about one thing to try and get the masses on your side, you're probably lying about other things.

Exactly! Fullhomo can't tell the truth about anything. He also fails to mention the cars mileage. It is no low mile cream puff so start with. He hates them so bad and they do such horrible work yet he A) allows them to take it to the Mile during all this B) he kept bringing it back to them and even had new mods put on during this supposed deal.

I mean, if you hate a company and they royaly f'd your car up, I can see sending it back to get things fixed......but why in the hell would you then buy a cooling system while it is back and have them install it? Because he is a complete liar and the other forums just don't know this guys true colors.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by emoving
Exactly! Fullhomo can't tell the truth about anything. He also fails to mention the cars mileage. It is no low mile cream puff so start with. He hates them so bad and they do such horrible work yet he A) allows them to take it to the Mile during all this B) he kept bringing it back to them and even had new mods put on during this supposed deal.

I mean, if you hate a company and they royaly f'd your car up, I can see sending it back to get things fixed......but why in the hell would you then buy a cooling system while it is back and have them install it? Because he is a complete liar and the other forums just don't know this guys true colors.
Not taking his side but maybe they offered him the cooling unit for a deep discount to shut him up? Not out of the realm of possibility. I have no dog in this fight but I've been screwed by a tuner and a shop before.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Not taking his side but maybe they offered him the cooling unit for a deep discount to shut him up? Not out of the realm of possibility. I have no dog in this fight but I've been screwed by a tuner and a shop before.
Maybe, but if they completly ruined your car are you gonna keep having them install new crap at the risk of more damage. I am sure at some point they started discounting everything since he was spending so much with them.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Maybe, but if they completly ruined your car are you gonna keep having them install new crap at the risk of more damage. I am sure at some point they started discounting everything since he was spending so much with them.
That part I don't get. I mean, that car looked like a friggin rat. The seat damage?? OH MY GOD. I get freaked out at creases in my bolsters.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
That part I don't get. I mean, that car looked like a friggin rat. The seat damage?? OH MY GOD. I get freaked out at creases in my bolsters.
LOL, im constantly screaming at my wife about sliding across the bolsters!
Old 07-13-2011, 11:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
He was prolly feeling this way from the get go and just wanted his car done,You dont want to take your car apart from one tuner and dump it at another shop.

especialy when you have so much vested in one shop,you just want it done and get sucked in and just fess up and keeping throwing money at it tell its done.

Like if they wanted 3k to fix the blown engine and if he walked away he would be looking at like 6-7k and have to go threw the hassel of bringing the car to another shop.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by skratch77
He was prolly feeling this way from the get go and just wanted his car done,You dont want to take your car apart from one tuner and dump it at another shop.

especialy when you have so much vested in one shop,you just want it done and get sucked in and just fess up and keeping throwing money at it tell its done.

Like if they wanted 3k to fix the blown engine and if he walked away he would be looking at like 6-7k and have to go threw the hassel of bringing the car to another shop.
Were you a Casey Anthony juror........ you!
Old 07-13-2011, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Also who is dumb enough to let a shop keep the car for 6-7 months and go back for more mods when the first mod caused failure to the engine? I sure wouldnt. I'd hop in a plane and go get my car shipped back, contact my cc company and put a hold/dispute on charges until worked out, find another shop that will do the work (TT Motorsports )
Old 07-13-2011, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Were you a Casey Anthony juror........ you!
Lol yup
Old 07-13-2011, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
Go read this as there is more to the story than is told...

http://www.**************.com/forum/...ad.php?t=14824

I don't need to, remembering FullThrottle when he was here, I can guarantee there is more to the story. Always consider the source.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Something must have happened between the time of Texas Mile and now?? Cause i dont think the car would have performed the way it did in the TM??? FT cat is just as bad as monkeyboy M3
Old 07-13-2011, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
Originally Posted by pearlpower
I don't need to, remembering FullThrottle when he was here, I can guarantee there is more to the story. Always consider the source.
There is WAY more to it than is documented on the internet! Besides I think the OP and a couple of others at the start of the thread are just talking out their a$$'s!
Old 07-13-2011, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 W211 E55K, GL550
Lets admit it there is no such thing as a "safe" tune on these cars, there will always be a risk no matter who tunes these cars in my opinion i have personally had my motor go bad from a Tune that was from Power Chip (Jeremy) at the time and the Great "Fluid Motor Union" . Bottom line i don't trust these tunes but i must admit the guys from eurocharged were more help to me and were giving me great advise and mechanical support after i had this incedent with Fluid Motor Union.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Hopefully EC documented the mileage on his car when it left the shop. We could have a Ferris Bueller valet truck driver on our hands
Old 07-13-2011, 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Hammer Down
We could have a Ferris Bueller valet truck driver on our hands
Old 07-13-2011, 12:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
Fullhomo's car=)
This made me chuckle a bit.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS63 PP
Holy hell am I getting sick of these drama posts! Like there is a bunch of under entertained gossip girls here.

Fact 1. The Motor was not blown do to tune, but mechanical failure from P/V contact due to botched cam install of a third party installer. EC fully accepted this responsibility, and Motor was replaced by EC fully. This is not a secret of any kind, and Jake openly tells people about the situation. I am not sure what the $3000 was for ( maybe shipping and labour?) but it is dishonest to state that EC did not accept responsibility and covered a huge cost to rectify their mistake.

Fact 2: The owner of the car seemed satisfied enough with the replacement motor making 500+whp to send it back for more performance work several months later. If he was so pissed about the blown motor or the cost, why did he incur more cost for more gains with the same company he was supposedly so dissatisfied with? Somthing doesn't add up.

Fact 3: The problems the owner has with EC right now seem to mostly due with condition of the car and nothing to do mechanical/tuning work performed by EC or suppliers at this time. We are talking about a $60 dollar fog light, and $300ish for a paint correction. Debries in the trunk? Shut up and get a vacuume. Wheel refinishing? How the fawk is that their problem? Unless the wheels were curbed or bent from their driving, I suggest you call the wheel manufacture and understand why the finish simply fell apart. You sent the car to EC for Heads and cooling upgrades, not for a concourse detail.

-Starting a thread talking about a blown motor from last year( which you are previously satisfied with the resolution), when you issue has to do with detailing is a punk *** move, and only meant to casue drama. While the chicken heads around here eat this **** up, people should clearly seperate that the real problem at hand is the condition of the car, that may or may not have been cause by EC at all.

Fact 4: I say this time and time again, the only person responsible for damage from tuning of the car is the person who wanted the work done. If you want your car to be reliable as stock, leave it stock! Tuning always carries with it increase risk of damage to your car, and if you can't accept that fundamental idea, then leave it all alone.

I am not saying EC did nothing here, but getting pissly and staring a huge flame ware on multiple forums because you didn't like the answer you got on a text message from some people dealing with person issues over what in reality is less than $500 is just uncalled for. I hope you can get this all sorted out, but it would be good to seperat fact from fiction if you want help rectifying the problem.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled douche baggery...
Old 07-13-2011, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nice job KLR! Oh and by the way, FULLHOMO is still a HOMO!
Old 07-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Banned

2011 SLS AMG
I feel sorry for this gentlemen and I wish I could help him.

Everybody should stay away from those thieves.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Red GullWing

Good job dousche, did you just join to post that!
Old 07-13-2011, 12:54 PM

E55 W211
I was just rereading his thread and thinking...maybe the $3000 was for shipping the car back to EC and then to him again. Who knows? I don't think I could sit still while a car was a few states away...I would have to be with it. Either way...I hope both parties get it settled.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by jmb614
From all the threads in various forums I have read regarding his story I would tend to agree, EC is handling this the way they should. Though I also have to agree with "A", seems like there is an ulterior motive.

Note also what the OP drives...
What does me driving a C63 have to do with anything?
Old 07-13-2011, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Red GullWing

You and me, behind the dumpster, 3 o'clock.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eurocharged blown engine CLS55.