Eurocharged blown engine CLS55.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 01:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
Originally Posted by emoving
To me.....any moroon that posts this same story on 5 million different forums is A) Full of BS and has another motive B) Is not professional enough to handle this in private C) is an attention ***** D) is just a plain old Dousche.....I go with E) all the above
Well said, he's just a little drama queen. I have a Eurocharged tune, car runs perfect no problems, know many people running EC tune without issues. Their is always 3 sides to a story, and quite frankly full throttle seems to be exaggerating things more than what it is.

EC fixed his ripped seat, fixed the motor. He failed to mention a transport company picked up his car who probably damaged the front lip, rims etc. I read a reply by Jake I believe on *********...

Boys at EC including Mike, Jerry, Jake have always been helpful and honest. This full throttle guy just needs to stop crying and making himself look like a goof.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
Originally Posted by KLR CLS
Holy hell am I getting sick of these drama posts! Like there is a bunch of under entertained gossip girls here.

Fact 1. The Motor was not blown do to tune, but mechanical failure from P/V contact due to botched cam install of a third party installer. EC fully accepted this responsibility, and Motor was replaced by EC fully. This is not a secret of any kind, and Jake openly tells people about the situation. I am not sure what the $3000 was for ( maybe shipping and labour?) but it is dishonest to state that EC did not accept responsibility and covered a huge cost to rectify their mistake.

Fact 2: The owner of the car seemed satisfied enough with the replacement motor making 500+whp to send it back for more performance work several months later. If he was so pissed about the blown motor or the cost, why did he incur more cost for more gains with the same company he was supposedly so dissatisfied with? Somthing doesn't add up.

Fact 3: The problems the owner has with EC right now seem to mostly due with condition of the car and nothing to do mechanical/tuning work performed by EC or suppliers at this time. We are talking about a $60 dollar fog light, and $300ish for a paint correction. Debries in the trunk? Shut up and get a vacuume. Wheel refinishing? How the fawk is that their problem? Unless the wheels were curbed or bent from their driving, I suggest you call the wheel manufacture and understand why the finish simply fell apart. You sent the car to EC for Heads and cooling upgrades, not for a concourse detail.

-Starting a thread talking about a blown motor from last year( which you are previously satisfied with the resolution), when you issue has to do with detailing is a punk *** move, and only meant to casue drama. While the chicken heads around here eat this **** up, people should clearly seperate that the real problem at hand is the condition of the car, that may or may not have been cause by EC at all.

Fact 4: I say this time and time again, the only person responsible for damage from tuning of the car is the person who wanted the work done. If you want your car to be reliable as stock, leave it stock! Tuning always carries with it increase risk of damage to your car, and if you can't accept that fundamental idea, then leave it all alone.

I am not saying EC did nothing here, but getting pissly and staring a huge flame ware on multiple forums because you didn't like the answer you got on a text message from some people dealing with person issues over what in reality is less than $500 is just uncalled for. I hope you can get this all sorted out, but it would be good to seperat fact from fiction if you want help rectifying the problem.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled douche baggery...
Nice!

Waiting for Fullhomos reply... Probably a whole lot of more bs
Old 07-13-2011, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 202 Likes on 155 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Originally Posted by _AMG_
What does me driving a C63 have to do with anything?
i dont think he's referring to your car but rather your tune is OE and this tread is bashing EC

although i am pretty new to the MB world i have noticed a few OE tuned cars bashing EC and not really sure if its like a yankees vs red soxs thing or what
Old 07-13-2011, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
E55 AMG
Originally Posted by gaspam
i dont think he's referring to your car but rather your tune is OE and this tread is bashing EC

although i am pretty new to the MB world i have noticed a few OE tuned cars bashing EC and not really sure if its like a yankees vs red soxs thing or what
Exactly. Tired of the pissing match.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
E55 AMG
Originally Posted by tbal
Nice!

Waiting for Fullhomos reply... Probably a whole lot of more bs
Doubt you'll see him post unless it's on a new screen name as I believe he is banned.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:31 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
What does me driving a C63 have to do with anything?
1. Probably the OE Tuned portion.

2. Pair that with the track record of many of us getting random PMs after indicating our interest in getting tuned by Eurocharged *warning us* and telling us to go with OE Tuned

3. Pair that with the current PMs being tossed around...

...it just sounds like the same ****, different day, whether you wanted to play a part in it or not.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
@ Benzdoc

1. Probably the OE Tuned portion.

I have the OE tune.....what of it?

2. Pair that with the track record of many of us getting random PMs after indicating our interest in getting tuned by Eurocharged *warning us* and telling us to go with OE Tuned

You wanna stay with Eurocharged, go for it. You wanna go with OE tuning, go for it, makes no difference to me which tune you get.

3. Pair that with the current PMs being tossed around...

PM's about what exactly?

Last edited by _AMG_; 07-13-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55 AMG

PM's about what exactly?
Quite a few of us have been getting pm's about this story, showing us what's going on with this guy via PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:02 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2008 W463 G500, 2003 Terminator Cobra (710RWHP), 2012 S350 Bluetec, 2010 911 C4S, 2007 VRSCDX
As I thought from the beginning no dice, Eurcharged and LET = TROUBLE! The numbers are nice but canned tunes are always asking for trouble, ALWAYS! I have walked this path in a TBSS and it was an awful experience, spun rod bearing and all (12,000 mile truck). Also why I will not heavily moddify my AMG.

This guy realizes there are shop "fanboys" who will take a shops back regardless of the truth being spoken. I have been one and realized there are 0 shops worth sticking up for. Forums block user because the user wants to explain how a shop ruined the car but the vendors complain and the users post is removed. Thank you for one person putting up some truth. The only way this guy can get any traction in his resolve is by speaking it on forums but if the forum is supported by the vendor his voice will never be heard cause forums love CPM vendor money!!! Vendors can lose lots of money with negative comments on car forums, they do there best to avoid it as it can easily make or break them.

I feel for you man. Let your voice be heard!! I know there are others out there, but forums and moderators block the content cause they do not wanna lose vendor revenue.

If he has mods or miles on his car, it is irrelevant he gave them a strong working car and they put on "whatever" and claim its fine and safe. It is obviously not, let the SHOP BURN!!! Companies like Renntech and Kleeman have spent lots of time and development to insure catostophic failures like this dont occur, which is why they charge top dollar. I am glad i didnt bite on the eurocharged hype as I know of others in similar positions.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by GT-ER
Quite a few of us have been getting pm's about this story, showing us what's going on with this guy via PM.
Ooohhh can I be one of the cool kids? :-)
Old 07-13-2011, 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Ooohhh can I be one of the cool kids? :-)
PM sent.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
F-250
To me.....any moroon that posts this same story on 5 million different forums is A) Full of BS and has another motive B) Is not professional enough to handle this in private C) is an attention ***** D) is just a plain old Dousche.....I go with E) all the above
emoving, you have been corrected before... It's DOUCHE!

douche

   /duʃ/ Show Spelled [*****] Show IPA
noun, verb, douched, douch·ing.

1. a jet or current of water, sometimes with a dissolved medicating or cleansing agent, applied to a body part, organ, or cavity for medicinal or hygienic purposes.
2. the application of such a jet.
3. a Porsche Owner
Old 07-13-2011, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
Originally Posted by W109 W211 6.2L
As I thought from the beginning no dice, Eurcharged and LET = TROUBLE! The numbers are nice but canned tunes are always asking for trouble, ALWAYS! I have walked this path in a TBSS and it was an awful experience, spun rod bearing and all (12,000 mile truck). Also why I will not heavily moddify my AMG.

This guy realizes there are shop "fanboys" who will take a shops back regardless of the truth being spoken. I have been one and realized there are 0 shops worth sticking up for. Forums block user because the user wants to explain how a shop ruined the car but the vendors complain and the users post is removed. Thank you for one person putting up some truth. The only way this guy can get any traction in his resolve is by speaking it on forums but if the forum is supported by the vendor his voice will never be heard cause forums love CPM vendor money!!! Vendors can lose lots of money with negative comments on car forums, they do there best to avoid it as it can easily make or break them.

I feel for you man. Let your voice be heard!! I know there are others out there, but forums and moderators block the content cause they do not wanna lose vendor revenue.

If he has mods or miles on his car, it is irrelevant he gave them a strong working car and they put on "whatever" and claim its fine and safe. It is obviously not, let the SHOP BURN!!! Companies like Renntech and Kleeman have spent lots of time and development to insure catostophic failures like this dont occur, which is why they charge top dollar. I am glad i didnt bite on the eurocharged hype as I know of others in similar positions.
Go read the f*&king post over on **************. You are buying into bull***** without knowing the facts.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE 63S
Originally Posted by Bramage

douche

1. a jet or current of water, sometimes with a dissolved medicating or cleansing agent, applied to a body part, organ, or cavity for medicinal or hygienic purposes.
3. a Porsche Owner
Old 07-13-2011, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by Bramage

douche

3. a Porsche Owner
LOL.....I always say that mispelling that word finds the real DOUCHE! They always know how to spell it! GOOD JOB YOU ARE THE OFFICIAL DOUCHE WINNER IN THIS THREAD!

P.S.
Looking at your avatar, yours needs more then a douche!
Old 07-13-2011, 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE 63S
LOL.....I always say that mispelling that word finds the real DOUCHE! They always know how to spell it! GOOD JOB YOU ARE THE OFFICIAL DOUCHE WINNER IN THIS THREAD!

P.S.
Marcus you made me laugh so hard I have diet coke gushing out my nostrils!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:12 PM

2008 W463 G500, 2003 Terminator Cobra (710RWHP), 2012 S350 Bluetec, 2010 911 C4S, 2007 VRSCDX
If I told you how a local BIG NAME Chicago/LA shop (They worked together on this project) ruined the brake system on my 20k mile 08 E63 would you be shocked. The whole braking system including ABS pump had to be replaced. It was a simple job and sadly the people running these indy shops, just do not have enough knowledge/experience!

They might be good at certain things but they do not have the knowledge of all, especially in these high end cars. Mercedes and AMG spend 100s of Millions in research and development and Eurocharged was able to out think them in sweet 1 million shop set up(If that, they didnt have a shop in IL)??? NO WAY!!!! If so Mercedes should outsource.

As for the car having 60k or 70k and that being an issue getting a Eurocharged Tune, I wonder how many of these owners on this mbworld forum buying 03,04,05,06.... E55s are warned of this situation. So basically emoving says "I was told your car had north of 60k and my point with that is when you tune a car as you have and it has that many miles on it, $#@! happens."

All you newer E55 owners you have been warned over 50k miles dont get a tune from Eurocharged "**** HAPPENS."

As for the guy continuning to go back to Jerry and Eurcharged, I am sure Jerry gave him some very good pricing on the work to help quiet his noise and the guy said "why not?" He had a goal in mind and wanted to get there.

As for the seat damage I may side with the fact of the miles but none of the rest of the damage. I believe the shop has done wrong. Eurocharged ran out of Illinois and the Chicagoland area (LAWSUIT pending maybe, legal issues arising?!?!?! Who knows....). It also worked out well for Jerry that he had a family emergency, considering I had a shop owner tell me the same sh**!

Please these guys are crooks like all of these shops except for Kleeman and Renntech none can truely be trusted. I feel for the guy I have been on the same side of the issue. Also when I first joined this forum members said I didnt own my car and this that and the other. They have now silenced themselves. People on this forum never want to be wrong.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
F-250

P.S.
Ill take the title of douche. Being as you even misspelled "mispelling", I will give the the title of "un-edumacted dope"

I like the picture in your sig titled: "Emoving with all his friends"

Last edited by Bramage; 07-13-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
If I told you how a local BIG NAME Chicago/LA shop (They worked together on this project) ruined the brake system on my 20k mile 08 E63 would you be shocked. The whole braking system including ABS pump had to be replaced. It was a simple job and sadly the people running these indy shops, just do not have enough knowledge/experience!

They might be good at certain things but they do not have the knowledge of all, especially in these high end cars. Mercedes and AMG spend 100s of Millions in research and development and Eurocharged was able to out think them in sweet 1 million shop set up(If that, they didnt have a shop in IL)??? NO WAY!!!! If so Mercedes should outsource.

As for the car having 60k or 70k and that being an issue getting a Eurocharged Tune, I wonder how many of these owners on this mbworld forum buying 03,04,05,06.... E55s are warned of this situation. So basically emoving says "I was told your car had north of 60k and my point with that is when you tune a car as you have and it has that many miles on it, $#@! happens."

All you newer E55 owners you have been warned over 50k miles dont get a tune from Eurocharged "**** HAPPENS."

As for the guy continuning to go back to Jerry and Eurcharged, I am sure Jerry gave him some very good pricing on the work to help quiet his noise and the guy said "why not?" He had a goal in mind and wanted to get there.

As for the seat damage I may side with the fact of the miles but none of the rest of the damage. I believe the shop has done wrong. Eurocharged ran out of Illinois and the Chicagoland area (LAWSUIT pending maybe, legal issues arising?!?!?! Who knows....). It also worked out well for Jerry that he had a family emergency, considering I had a shop owner tell me the same sh**!

Please these guys are crooks like all of these shops except for Kleeman and Renntech none can truely be trusted. I feel for the guy I have been on the same side of the issue. Also when I first joined this forum members said I didnt own my car and this that and the other. They have now silenced themselves. People on this forum never want to be wrong.

Oh no...I'm doomed!

Seriously... EVERYONE screws up every once in a while. Even Renntech and Kleeman. Heck, even Mercedes Benz screws up ( how many recalls and TSBs do our cars have? ). It's human to screw up. Customer service is what I care mostly about and Eurocharged helped me big time even when **I** screwed up. What can I say...it happens.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE 63S

SEROIUSLY DUDE! you are talking out your A$$!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Viper SRT-10, 68 Camaro
Originally Posted by GT-ER
Oh no...I'm doomed!

Seriously... EVERYONE screws up every once in a while. Even Renntech and Kleeman. Heck, even Mercedes Benz screws up ( how many recalls and TSBs do our cars have? ). It's human to screw up. Customer service is what I care mostly about and Eurocharged helped me big time even when **I** screwed up. What can I say...it happens.
Couldn't agree with you more! Eurocharged are an extremely helpful group of people! Always willing to stick their neck out!

Just the other day they were sending me a tuning cable up to my house, it got lost in the mail, and they sent another one (for free) the day after the cable went missing!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:36 PM

Am I??? I believe this thread will point you to the typical individuals on this forum who cannot be wrong, and presist to be....

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...-amg-w211.html
Old 07-13-2011, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE 63S
Am I??? I believe this thread will point you to the typical individuals on this forum who cannot be wrong, and presist to be....

And that pertains how to the facts of this discussion? Get a grip man!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 202 Likes on 155 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth

all your link shows is how you have been caught changing user names from M3Addict to Aptar now to W109 W211 6.2L to come bad mouth tuners and create drama

i think this was the best

Originally Posted by X2Board
Dude, when are you going to stop?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Calling you a monkey, is an insult to monkeys everywhere. Just......go........away.......please!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone

Wow. You're M3Addict?? Dude you're like an internet celebrity. I mean, every forum hates you!!

ETA: Here's a pic of ol' M3Addict

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 07-13-2011 at 04:57 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eurocharged blown engine CLS55.