Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by emoving
More maturity!
This coming from the person that talks the most trash on this forum.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
F-250
How can this tread still be going? I got a ticket a couple weeks ago, and I was in a pack of cars.. Big f'in deal. How can we have pages of commentary, are we that bored people?

Why do you guys keep responding to this thread, and bumping it for some other idiot to make a stupid comment?

Oh... Um... I neeed to go do something, disregard.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 202 Likes on 155 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
this thread reminds me of an old hardcore punk band from the 80's that we used to rock out to at the skate parks and before surfing

Old 10-26-2011, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
F-250
I saw MDC a few times in the 80's. They had to change their name a couple times. Good ole hardcore!

Last edited by Bramage; 10-26-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 202 Likes on 155 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
yeah i think they got a bit crazy with seeing how many names they could make up with the intitial MDC but good band and fun shows for sure! felt like i came out of a sparring season after any old school hardcore show back in the day
Old 10-26-2011, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
This coming from the person that talks the most trash on this forum.
Talking trash and stupid comments.........hmmm don't get it.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
Who cares what you have to say Marcus, keep talking smack about my house and cars, carma is a ***** playa

They can keep giving me bs tickets about tint, exhaust, drag tires etc. I just go to court like I always do, and get them thrown out

To me, they are just an inconvenience, corrupt with due as you please attitude.

When you see a little teenage girl been basically blind sided and football tackled into a brick building by a meat head just because he gave her an order to sit down and she did not, an old granny's house broken into saying that she fit the profile for dealing, and killed in her own home because she had no idea who was kicking her door down at 2am, and came down the hall way with a shot gun, a young college girl mouthing off in a IHOP and been clocked several times by another meat head, a lady pulling up to drop off a passenger at our airport, and because she did not pull off fast enough, she was yanked out the car and thrown on the ground and cuffed, a buddy of mine who owns a valet business who does very well, stopped, cuffed and car turned upside down because they say he fit the profile driving a Escalade with rims and carrying alot of cash, the list can go on and on.

You know the motto, if you want to play, you got to pay, get caught speeding, pay the fine and move on. You don't have to dog hump LEO's in hopes of getting off. Just pay and be on your way
ok Playa. Should throw stones when you live in a glass house. Your point was to degrade cops and portray they live poorly when my point was I know a lot that live better then you. Don't get too crybaby, just a fact. As the same there are people that live better then both of us and may own a trash company.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 74 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
Well the ticket is off to the lawyer and he will be takin care of it
Old 10-27-2011, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2011 E63, 2013 CLS63
I gotta say chawkins has a point, even though I respect the idea of law and order, in reality it's very different, in theory yes police officers are necessary and deserve alot of respect and most do even in reality but there's far too many corrupt LEOs taking advantage of their "power", I don't blame them either, they're human, I guarantee most people would too and that's the problem, in order to enforce laws 100% fairly the enforcer needs to be perfect in judgment and have no emotional role in that judgment and that's just not possible so people are going to get hurt. I do understand the anger at some of the serious things like police wrongful shooting not only because of the murder itself but the fact that people downplay it due to an LEO committing it rather than a civilian.

Another thing is that sometimes it's just not the LEOs fault, some are given quotas to meet in terms of fines so you might just be unlucky, that problem is with the governments both local and federal trying to raise revenue and well people don't like their money taken away if they haven't done anything morally wrong, that's totally understandable but in this case the LEO is in a bad position even he/she can't get out of. Remember he has kids to feed too, the people ordering him are the culprits.

LEOs are humans and humans can be psychopathic, jealous, racist, prejudice, unfair, sadistic etc, at the same time humans can be kind, generous, forgiving, helpful, respectful, friendly and this applies to LEOs as much as every other human being. You WILL be treated unfairly but I guess that's life so you just have to deal with it