W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

+++++NPI Headers sold by Brooke/Shardul-Shocking product-Pics inside+++++

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-04-2012, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
'06 E55 K2
Originally Posted by shardul
I have sold a lot off products so naturally there are going to be a few people who are going to have a sour taste in their mouth Someone from the east coast also bought a set of tanks he did not like the quality I offered to redo the tanks but have not heard from him, he also failed to return the cores in a timely manner. Majority of the people i deal with are happy with me. I can live by a clean concious that I have not cheated anyone.
Yasin do you remeber how you got a bit excited when I met you to pick up the valve covers and used some inappropritae language with me. Did the old porsche parts turn out well? Or do you want a refund for them also?
I did not get a bit excited...I got very excited and used profanity. I make no excuses (but did apologize), I am not sure about you but I don't have a money tree in my back yard. I gave you a $1000 of my hard earned cash. There's more to it of course, but no need to further air the laundry.

It was only after constant pursuit and after that same evening you realized how upset I was then you offered up a Paypal Refund.

Shardul lets face it, Brooke is the genius here, you peddle his wares from powder coating to pulleys to whatever. You get stuck dealing with people and he get's to count the cash. Probably the same with Motorworks, you are always pedalling his used parts, and he get's to count the cash?

At the end of the day, we only have our integrity and respect, good luck trying to recover yours.

Last edited by slownrusty; 05-04-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55
I also have a clean conscience and work very hard to help everyone that ask and supply detailed specs and info to help them strive thier goals. I have broken a lot of parts and motors and use negatives t share my findings and help make our cars faster, stronger and safer. I know most of you know that, for example all the early fuel injector info and fuel pump flow that helped save tons of motors back then. Jerry with EC worked with me as well then to develope some of the first scalled injector tunes. So a lot has been done and we all strive to work togetehr to keep making things better. No doubt, there are gowing pains along the way.

I also deal with hundreds and hundreds of members and always help and answer questions the best that I can. Even the couple people that are not happy, I spent a lot of time helping with detailed power info, E85 build tricks, fuel pumps, injector flow and much more to save these members money, time and go faster!
Cant argue with that! You are the man Brooke!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
dang, did this have to be cross posted?

angry much, OP?
Old 05-04-2012, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55
I also have a clean conscience and work very hard to help everyone that ask and supply detailed specs and info to help them strive thier goals. I have broken a lot of parts and motors and use negatives t share my findings and help make our cars faster, stronger and safer. I know most of you know that, for example all the early fuel injector info and fuel pump flow that helped save tons of motors back then. Jerry with EC worked with me as well then to develope some of the first scalled injector tunes. So a lot has been done and we all strive to work togetehr to keep making things better. No doubt, there are gowing pains along the way.

I also deal with hundreds and hundreds of members and always help and answer questions the best that I can. Even the couple people that are not happy, I spent a lot of time helping with detailed power info, E85 build tricks, fuel pumps, injector flow and much more to save these members money, time and go faster!
I think you mean you have no conscience but I'm just going to wait for karma to catch up to you. You take donations on PSC payable to you to help you pay for your mods. Yea that's a cool thing to do. You started a page wanting other people to make donations to pay for the damage your pulley has caused us but when another member asked about you/RTR matching or contributing to it you didn't answer. The NPI headers you and Shardul sell can't be bought thru NPI because you buy them and mark them up for resale. You dont buy 5 sets to sell at cost for your friends. It's all about making money for you and not about helping. You tell people only what you want them to know or see.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Well thats good that the buyer of the header got a refund. What about the cost of labor that he had to pay to reinstall his oem headers when the NPI ones werent able to be installed? Thats $$$ lost out of his pocket. Is their quality control in the products that are made and looked at before shipped out??

I know for a fact that 2 members with MBH headers had fitment problems as well. 2x the headers didnt fit right and was a waste of time/$$ for that member. And the other member, his collector hangs alot lower than mine. Luckily as far as i know my MBH headers turned out right and no fitment issues.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Originally Posted by slownrusty
I did not get a bit excited...I got very excited and used profanity. I make no excuses (but did apologize), I am not sure about you but I don't have a money tree in my back yard. I gave you a $1000 of my hard earned cash. There's more to it of course, but no need to further air the laundry.

It was only after constant pursuit and after that same evening you realized how upset I was then you offered up a Paypal Refund.

Shardul lets face it, Brooke is the genius here, you peddle his wares from powder coating to pulleys to whatever. You get stuck dealing with people and he get's to count the cash. Probably the same with Motorworks, you are always pedalling his used parts, and he get's to count the cash?

At the end of the day, we only have our integrity and respect, good luck trying to recover yours.
My intergity is fine, I have shipped nout about 250 to 260 used and new parts in the past 14 months, as i stated before naturally I will have some distsatisfied people even though everyone except craig and the guy from the guy from the east cost with the tanks had their money refunded
Old 05-04-2012, 01:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
93' Ultrasonic Blue Mica LS6/T56 RX7 R1 weekend/ 2007 4Runner V8/ 08' prius

That's quality? Really?
Old 05-04-2012, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by novae500
Well thats good that the buyer of the header got a refund. What about the cost of labor that he had to pay to reinstall his oem headers when the NPI ones werent able to be installed? Thats $$$ lost out of his pocket. Is their quality control in the products that are made and looked at before shipped out??

I know for a fact that 2 members with MBH headers had fitment problems as well. 2x the headers didnt fit right and was a waste of time/$$ for that member. And the other member, his collector hangs alot lower than mine. Luckily as far as i know my MBH headers turned out right and no fitment issues.
He lost alot more money than that brotha, he paid to try and have them re-surfaced, labor, and shipping were all lost. Texas crue then said they had to have them re-surfaced after they were resurfaced by the buyer, so he deducted money from the refund for the cost of re-surfacing, lmao, thats a standup guy

S**t, after all that resurfacing, I bet they fit like a virgins panty's.

Brooke, how do you have time to work man, dealing with all these 100's of members seeking advice on this platform. Why would they seek advice from the record holder of blown motors?

Last edited by chawkins2001; 05-04-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What's up SHAR! You want to talk shiat to me here too! You cant ban me here is the problem for you! Not sure why you deciede to come at me over there man! Not cool, LOL CLOWN!

Last edited by emoving; 05-04-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
He lost alot more money than that brotha, he paid to try and have them re-surfaced, labor, and shipping were all lost. Texas crue then said they had to have them re-surfaced after they were resurfaced by the buyer, so he deducted money from the refund for the cost of re-surfacing, lmao, thats a standup guy

S**t, after all that resurfacing, I bet they fit like a virgins panty's.

Brooke, how do you have time to work man, dealing with all these 100's of members seeking advice on this platform. Why would they seek advice from the record holder of blown motors?
That was my point. Refunding just the header purchase price was not enough. Maybe thats why i'm risk adverse and buy aftermarket parts from manufacturers that have been around longer. Too bad DC Sports dont make headers for our cars. I had a ceramic set that lasted 10 yrs before there was a leak in them
Old 05-04-2012, 02:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by emoving
What's up SHAR! You want to talk shiat to me here too! You cant ban me here is the problem for you! Not sure why you deciede to come at me over there man! Not cool, LOL CLOWN!
That is the TRUE dictatorship website over there. They created problems on this site to get people over to that site and look like it was the best site or there. They just forgot to tell everyone they owned it themselves.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

LOL when did i say anything chill out guys
Old 05-04-2012, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
'06 E55 K2
Yes I will happily take a refund on the poor quality powder coating done on my old Porsche, you can send the refund of $250 to slownrusty@yahoo.com

This should be a drop in the bucket, if you have sold 250-260 parts and can show off your Rolex watches.

Obviously I am in the wrong business.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by slownrusty
Yes I will happily take a refund on the poor quality powder coating done on my old Porsche, you can send the refund of $250 to slownrusty@yahoo.com

This should be a drop in the bucket, if you have sold 250-260 parts and can show off your Rolex watches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC1GD_U0ujY

Obviously I am in the wrong business.
pm sent

no you are in the right business I remember you saying you are pressed for time and you get billed out at 250 per hour.

Last edited by shardul; 05-04-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:43 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by emoving
I looked and didn't see anything, what are you referencing?

And to keep people from having to surf threads to see a comparison.

Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
I have been waiting to get these on my car.

Long Tubes... Sharheaders

Last edited by BenzoDoc; 05-04-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
Originally Posted by BenzoDoc
I looked and didn't see anything, what are you referencing?

And to keep people from having to surf threads to see a comparison.

You got to be kidding me right >? did u even see the very first post ?? i guess you are also a good friend of "them"
Old 05-04-2012, 03:00 PM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by CharlyE500
You got to be kidding me right >? did u even see the very first post ?? i guess you are also a good friend of "them"
Are you illiterate? He said Shardul. Shardul didn't close a thread and **** him off, but he's pissed off at Shardul. Shardul's not a sponsor or a mod.

What does me being a friend of anyone have to do with my question? Marcus and I are on good terms as well.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Originally Posted by novae500

I've never hid the fact I laid an egg on a few sets of headers. That happens with every header company out there. I don't mind being in the public eye with my products. A while ago a member here had a few fitment problems with our headers. We made it right with a good fitting header and reimbursed him for the labor cost to R&R the header. Also If anyone did have a fitment problem I have always worked with them to make sure they are happy and we take care of the problem. Thats how I do business. I try to offer great products and stand behind them 100%. On another note, I would never put out something that looked like that

Last edited by MBH motorsports; 05-04-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
Are you illiterate? He said Shardul. Shardul didn't close a thread and **** him off, but he's pissed off at Shardul. Shardul's not a sponsor or a mod.

What does me being a friend of anyone have to do with my question? Marcus and I are on good terms as well.
maybe he is one of the owner in the other site ?
Old 05-04-2012, 03:24 PM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by CharlyE500
maybe he is one of the owner in the other site ?
No, he is not. We have been over this in another thread. And if you can't answer my question with a link or a quote, let's allow Marcus to answer my question, please.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:52 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
e55 w/LET TUNE Drinks: vodka STRAIGHT Wheels: 19" HRE 547r Mods:FF headers ASP Pulley
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
I've never hid the fact I laid an egg on a few sets of headers. That happens with every header company out there. I don't mind being in the public eye with my products. A while ago a member here had a few fitment problems with our headers. We made it right with a good fitting header and reimbursed him for the labor cost to R&R the header. Also If anyone did have a fitment problem I have always worked with them to make sure they are happy and we take care of the problem. Thats how I do business. I try to offer great products and stand behind them 100%. On another note, I would never put out something that looked like that
i concur you may be $$$ but you stand up behind your work
Old 05-04-2012, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211
Thats why i invested my $$ with your headers!!! And not other vendors that i could have. Yes i paid a pretty penny for them, but well worth it!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Now that's how customer service should be. Quality products and someone that's stands behind his products too.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No, he is not. We have been over this in another thread. And if you can't answer my question with a link or a quote, let's allow Marcus to answer my question, please.
No, I was talking about Fabtech. He is now a sponsor and a mod. That is now confirmed from a PM I got from the sheriff saying he was and realizes it may jeopardize his business with members there. So that is no in question anymore. I simply made a comment about it and he locked the thread which was also confirmed in the PM even though Fabtech still denies hes a mod. I simply made a statement I thought sponsors being mods is a little conflict in interest and he locked the thread. Then Shar jumped in and stated in on me "look who's starting trouble". Your right though, I'm am fine with you. Shar pmd me and said sorry so I'm fine with him at this point. Just not sure about that site. Starting to feel a lite like a big scam to me.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
If a sponsor or company is a mod it is a big conflict of interest, they can delete anything bad that is said regarding their service etc.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: +++++NPI Headers sold by Brooke/Shardul-Shocking product-Pics inside+++++