W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

+++++NPI Headers sold by Brooke/Shardul-Shocking product-Pics inside+++++

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Shardul seems very knowledgeable about the W211 and willing to help when he can. Even got me a set of the ASP pulleys on short notice. But if he has any ownership/dealings with RTR, then i would expect the same customer service given to his other products sold the same way. If not, then caveat emptor!
Old 05-05-2012, 10:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Evo VIII/E55 AMG
Originally Posted by emoving
Well according to Denroll, who is by the way a mod over there, Fabtech aka evolved8 was a mod for 30 minutes and they revoked it due to conflict of interest. It is interesting that Denroll is a mod who has owned his 55 for what.....5 months. It is all sort of interesting the decisions being made on that forum. Seems a little fly by night. Just my opinion. We know opinions are like aholez and everyone has one thought.
I was made a mod without actually being asked any questions first, and within 15 mins and a few pms with the guy over there i said no thanks lets get it removed, and he said we will find some other members to do it. I did orig say I would be interested but very soon found out that that was going to be a problem. So that issue is buried.

Originally Posted by chawkins2001
Both Shardul and Brooke saw my question and continue to Dodge it, who owns redtooth racing, udp and why do you have seperate companies for all the products you push? Why don't they have actual physical addresses, phone numbers to speak to a live person?
This question should be answered.

I have to agree, they don't even look the same. Grants look much better. Just wondering why it took 2 months for these pics to show up? If he was so pissed about the quality why wait to post them?
Agreed x2 what jason got was not of the quality that grant has. and the last part of your post is the question I'am asking as well.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by novae500
Shardul seems very knowledgeable about the W211 and willing to help when he can. Even got me a set of the ASP pulleys on short notice. But if he has any ownership/dealings with RTR, then i would expect the same customer service given to his other products sold the same way. If not, then caveat emptor!
I think if you read even Renntechs disclaimers, this is pretty much the stance. Trying to prove it was the parts fault to any company I think would be impossible. There are quit a few fly by night companies here making parts for these cars. If you think when your engine blows the are gonna pay for it, think again, I would put money on the fact their company dosnt even have enough in their account to cover a new AMG rim better yet a engine. It is probably best to stick with the ECs, Renntechs, Kleemans, TTMs, Speeddrivens and OEs of the world. The new companies will be gone shortly and you will be stuck holding the bag!

Last edited by emoving; 05-05-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Looking at those pics, wow, is all I can say, wow. Those are insulting to any automotive enthusiast.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
E55 AMG
Originally Posted by shardul
Jason Bailey got these headers they were not upto his quality his money was refunded. Jason did you fight, like Craig is saying?
Craig thanks for posting everyone knows you dont like me and what i sell. I cant do anything to make it better sorry
Lot of people have these headers and they are happy with them.

Keep on taking cheap shots guys
We certainly didn't get into a shouting match if that is what you mean. However, getting you to refund my money wasn't exactly a walk in the park either. I simply asked for my money back, yet you wanted to quarrel about every detail, proclaiming that the headers were fine. In the end I did receive a partial refund, and a lesson learned.

Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
The pictures in my other thread speak for themselves.
They certainly do look better than the set I received.

Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
I've never hid the fact I laid an egg on a few sets of headers. That happens with every header company out there. I don't mind being in the public eye with my products. A while ago a member here had a few fitment problems with our headers. We made it right with a good fitting header and reimbursed him for the labor cost to R&R the header. Also If anyone did have a fitment problem I have always worked with them to make sure they are happy and we take care of the problem. Thats how I do business. I try to offer great products and stand behind them 100%. On another note, I would never put out something that looked like that
This is how everyone should do business, I can attest to what MBH is saying first hand. He stands behind his product no matter the circumstance.

I have to agree, they don't even look the same. Grants look much better. Just wondering why it took 2 months for these pics to show up? If he was so pissed about the quality why wait to post them?
For the record I never asked for this to be posted.

Upon the advice of Evolved8, and common sense, I refrained from posting during the ordeal. Both Steve Montemorono and I agreed that if I posted anything prior to getting a refund I would likely not receive one. I did not post afterwards, there are several reasons for this, I got my money back, albeit not all of it, and it certainly wasn't the friendliest transaction I've ever had, nonetheless I received a partial refund. At that time no one that I am aware of was having issues with any of the parts Shardul etc., were selling. Thus there wasn't a reason for me to post, likely an oddity that can happen occasionally.

However after seeing what I have seen since that time, I will no longer purchase any parts from them.

Originally Posted by Evolved8
I was made a mod without actually being asked any questions first, and within 15 mins and a few pms with the guy over there i said no thanks lets get it removed, and he said we will find some other members to do it. I did orig say I would be interested but very soon found out that that was going to be a problem. So that issue is buried.
Who really knows one way or another, but it sounds like a load of shiat to me.

Originally Posted by pearlpower
Looking at those pics, wow, is all I can say, wow. Those are insulting to any automotive enthusiast.
+1
Old 05-05-2012, 01:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
'06 E55
It is interesting that Denroll is a mod who has owned his 55 for what.....5 months.

Very interesting, indeed. You're beginning to unravel the giant conspiracy!

Originally Posted by CharlyE500
If Denroll is mod in PSC then he might get sponsorship for the "SC pulley" Soon he will post his 10's 1/4 mile run with his 180mm RTR pulley.
I'll have what you guys are smoking.

Who wouldn't post up their 10 sec time slip? I am just like what I thought a lot of you guys were like: an enthusiast who wants to make the car go faster. There's no secret sponsorship, pact, fellowship, cult, etc. I paid full price for both of my pulleys and they are performing as advertised. I put on car, car go fast, I tell some people on internet.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55K, Duc 848
I'm 26 years old.

It's safe to assume a lot of you guys are 30+ years old.

How come ALL of you act like you're 15 year old girls? (the constant bickering)

I love MBWORLD, you guys help me create a forecast in my head of pretty much how I'll never be as socially challenged as all you "ADULTS" when I catch up in age.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
'06 E55
Thank you. I'm feeling the same, although I am in that "30+" group.

And you'd be surprised at the ages here. It's no longer a well-off middle aged man car. Plenty of owners in their 20's and I wouldn't be surprised at a teenager or two.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:56 PM

W211 E55K, Duc 848
Originally Posted by Denroll
Thank you. I'm feeling the same, although I am in that "30+" group.

And you'd be surprised at the ages here. It's no longer a well-off middle aged man car. Plenty of owners in their 20's and I wouldn't be surprised at a teenager or two.

I purchased my E55 (as in I hold the title), over 4 years ago. When I was even younger and the place was the same then... With the same certain members who are here still today.

This place is great, I literally sit here and die laughing at the things said back and forth between the various parties here. All I can do is laugh and try to put a face on the "username"... Then I laugh some more at the fact I'll never be as cool as some of these "30+" year olds.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
There are quit a few fly by night companies here making parts for these cars. If you think when your engine blows the are gonna pay for it, think again, I would put money on the fact their company dosnt even have enough in their account to cover a new AMG rim better yet a engine. It is probably best to stick with the ECs, Renntechs, Kleemans, Speeddrivens and OEs of the world. The new companies will be gone shortly and you will be stuck holding the bag!
Couldnt agree more.. Thats why most of my parts are from the big players. I'm not going to stick my neck out to be the guinea pig and test something. If it breaks, pretty sure they wont back their product for a refund or costs of repairs!! And def not on an AMG where the parts/rebuild isnt cheap at all.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:31 PM

2017 991.2 Turbo PDK 2017 C63S Coupe Ceramic Brakes 2015 CLS63S AMG Full House
+ = .

Old 05-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by Craigo
I purchased my E55 (as in I hold the title), over 4 years ago. When I was even younger and the place was the same then... With the same certain members who are here still today.

This place is great, I literally sit here and die laughing at the things said back and forth between the various parties here. All I can do is laugh and try to put a face on the "username"... Then I laugh some more at the fact I'll never be as cool as some of these "30+" year olds.
I feel you man. I've had an AMG (I've had a Mercedes since I was 17) for 2 years. I'm 22 now and feel like the maturity level of a lot AMG owners on here is pretty pathetic. Its sad, but I think some people have the Ford/Chevy mindset and not what one expects from a high-end Mercedes mindset. Some should just get a Camaro or Mustang, it'd fit way better. But, what can you do, everyone is their own person.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:15 PM

CL 55 AMG
Dont fell bad slownrusty atleast you got your money back from that dude Shardul. He sold me some crap a$$ "powder coated" surge tanks and i sent those back. I havent seen a dime. I called him on it and he acted like he didnt even know who i was. You can keep that $200 bucks if times that hard over there bruh, I hope no one else gets shafted by this clown thou
Old 05-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Originally Posted by kelwilliams08
Dont fell bad slownrusty atleast you got your money back from that dude Shardul. He sold me some crap a$$ "powder coated" surge tanks and i sent those back. I havent seen a dime. I called him on it and he acted like he didnt even know who i was. You can keep that $200 bucks if times that hard over there bruh, I hope no one else gets shafted by this clown thou
Kelvin Williams failed to return my cores he didn't answer my calls I had to track him down to this work place to get a hold of him. Tanks were returned to me all scratched up and he wanted a refund.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:52 PM

CL 55 AMG
Oh now you know who i am. I am glad to see them calling you out on here. I wish i was warned. You wouldnt want a refund if you received some crap like that? Man please lets be real, that was a spray can special for $200
Old 05-05-2012, 06:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
its crazy what comes out after someone opens the door and shows people whats going on
Old 05-05-2012, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Kelvin Williams failed to return my cores he didn't answer my calls I had to track him down to this work place to get a hold of him. Tanks were returned to me all scratched up and he wanted a refund.
Do you think it makes you sound cool when you put people full names out there? Is that a scare tactic Shardul Mehta??
Old 05-05-2012, 07:04 PM

CL 55 AMG
You see him right, I called dude when i finally finished my front cover job (told this man my pulley came off, broke keyway) he was like "who is this??" And now he's online acting like he was doing me a favor. I wouldnt want you to F#xx up my surge tanks after seeing that job.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Administrator

Received 507 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
For someone that does not conduct business on MBworld, you seem to run into a lot of your clients here.

Last edited by Rock; 05-05-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Rock, that av is too much bro! Lol
Old 05-05-2012, 09:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 90 Likes on 71 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Why go out on a Saturday night?? I got MBworld!!!! This stuff is great..

Looks like the real truth about these crooks is coming out..
Old 05-05-2012, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by AKnight55
Why go out on a Saturday night?? I got MBworld!!!! This stuff is great..

Looks like the real truth about these crooks is coming out..
Yes it is. Might of taken awhile but slowly it is. I guess Chawkins and I aren't as crazy as people thought we were huh?
Old 05-05-2012, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 90 Likes on 71 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Yes it is. Might of taken awhile but slowly it is. I guess Chawkins and I aren't as crazy as people thought we were huh?
Oh man, this has been going on for a while.. Whats all this talk about Shardul saving people money?? Constantly flipping powder coated surge tanks for $300 plus your cores..

Somebody once told me "there is no money in performance parts" and he only does it to make parts for "himself and his friends"... Yet new parts keep coming out and money keeps coming in
Old 05-05-2012, 09:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by Hulk
Rock, that av is too much bro! Lol
+1

I watched that thing for about 20 minutes today just Hell, I even showed my wife and my father in law. There reaction was the same
Old 05-05-2012, 09:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by AKnight55
Oh man, this has been going on for a while.. Whats all this talk about Shardul saving people money?? Constantly flipping powder coated surge tanks for $300 plus your cores..

Somebody once told me "there is no money in performance parts" and he only does it to make parts for "himself and his friends"... Yet new parts keep coming out and money keeps coming in
I had my tanks powder coated by a quality shop with 2 colors and they polished the AMG to make the candy red pop all for $210. They powder coated both valve covers plus my cummins valve cover that is HUGE in desert wrinkle black and the same candy red for $300. Yea those guys sure are helping people save money.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: +++++NPI Headers sold by Brooke/Shardul-Shocking product-Pics inside+++++