W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

+++++NPI Headers sold by Brooke/Shardul-Shocking product-Pics inside+++++

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
+++++NPI Headers sold by Brooke/Shardul-Shocking product-Pics inside+++++

Yet another sound product coming out of their stable. A forum member ordered these headers and paid around $2000, this is the final product they got below. They were really uneven, a square cross was put across all four flanges and measured with a micrometer. Across the flanges they were off anywhere from 1/16" to 1/4" inch and wouldn't mate up to the heads properly.
The welds also looked like **** as well, sugaring everywhere. After fighting with them due to been unsatisfied, he eventuallyy got his money back, now that is sound customer service/product material for you.

Last edited by chawkins2001; 05-04-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
WOW!!! Another quality product sold by the the texas gang. Lets see... There's red tooth racing , ultimate performance design , and now NPI (whatever that stands for). 3 different so called "companies" that Brooke and Shardul sell the products off this site and the other site yet they have nothing to do with any of those places and dont know who even owns them or will answer any questions about them. Thats because they are Brookes and its much easier to avoid people when you say you dont know who they are.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Jason Bailey got these headers they were not upto his quality his money was refunded. Jason did you fight, like Craig is saying?
Craig thanks for posting everyone knows you dont like me and what i sell. I cant do anything to make it better sorry
Lot of people have these headers and they are happy with them.

Keep on taking cheap shots guys

Last edited by shardul; 05-04-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Seriously all hard feelings aside that i have for those guys. Those headers look like crap or something a guy doing his first set in his garage would make. $1900 for these when you could get far better than this for around the same price??? I'll show everyone how to make a real set of headers in a few months
Old 05-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Received 506 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
In....................... before I close it down.

Please keep it civil.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Seriously all hard feelings aside that i have for those guys. Those headers look like crap or something a guy doing his first set in his garage would make. $1900 for these when you could get far better than this for around the same price??? I'll show everyone how to make a real set of headers in a few months
i will be waiting
Old 05-04-2012, 11:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by shardul
Jason Bailey got these headers they were not upto his quality his money was refunded. Jason did you fight, like Craig is saying?
Craig thanks for posting everyone knows you dont like me and what i sell. I cant do anything to make it better sorry
Lot of people have these headers and they are happy with them.

Keep on taking cheap shots guys
That is the issue right there man, you hit the nail on the head

Last edited by chawkins2001; 05-04-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
i will be waiting
It will be a few months due to my engine out of the car but lets not get into that and keep it civil. Should be around July/August and everyone will see what true CUSTOM built headers are supposed to be and look like and how they will perform also. Not saying they will be cheap but they will be better than anything out there right now.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Looks like they were welded with a Bic lighter :p
Old 05-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

It will be a few months due to my engine out of the car but lets not get into that and keep it civil. Should be around July/August and everyone will see what true CUSTOM built headers are supposed to be and look like and how they will perform also. Not saying they will be cheap but they will be better than anything out there right now.
i may consider buying a set
Old 05-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by chawkins2001
That is the issue right there man, you hit the nail on the head
if that is what you wanted to hear then yes
Old 05-04-2012, 11:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
i may consider buying a set
Only making 1 set and possibly another set for W208.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Only making 1 set and possibly another set for W208.
fair enough
Old 05-04-2012, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
I posted up pics a while ago of the NPI headers and my custom midsection made by NPI.
I posted hi res pics and you ALL looked at them and said they looked great so what is the problem. Here is the post. https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...cts-x-2-a.html

NPI is an independent shop here in Houston and is short for Nathaniel Performance Inc.
Here is their website go look at the gallery! http://www.nathaniels.com/

Craig and Steven I sympathize with you as I had a pulley wreck my motor and mine was from a bad install but just bashing for the sake of revenge isn't cool!

Oh and when I made a GoPro video you all ranted on about how awesome they sound. I can't post the link here as it's on another planet.

http://www.planet supe rcar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20176 (Remove the spaces)

Last edited by grantwoodtx; 05-04-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Grant, this is not bashing my friend, there are documented pics above. Pics dont lie, and this is not revenge, it is simply the facts.

The member that this happened to approached me, and told me his experiences with the product and distributor, he could not install the product due to such poor quality. He obviously did not want to document this on the boards, but I most certainly will.

You may have gotten a good product, but what he got speaks for itself above.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
I posted up pics a while ago of the NPI headers and my custom midsection made by NPI.
I posted hi res pics and you ALL looked at them and said they looked great so what is the problem. Here is the post. https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...cts-x-2-a.html

NPI is an independent shop here in Houston and is short for Nathaniel Performance Inc.
Here is their website go look at the gallery! http://www.nathaniels.com/

Craig and Steven I sympathize with you as I had a pulley wreck my motor and mine was from a bad install but just bashing for the sake of revenge isn't cool!

Oh and when I made a GoPro video you all ranted on about how awesome they sound. I can't post the link here as it's on another planet.

http://www.planet supe rcar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20176 (Remove the spaces)
Im not bashing in this thread. The pictures do the bashing and i hope your set looked WAY better than those did.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE 63S
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
Grant, this is not bashing my friend, there are documented pics above. Pics dont lie, and this is not revenge, it is simply the facts.

The member that this happened to approached me, and told me his experiences with the product and distributor, he could not install the product due to such poor quality. He obviously did not want to document this on the boards, but I most certainly will.

You may have gotten a good product, but what he got speaks for itself above.
What other motive do you have then? The buyer returned them and got a refund not sure why he wouldn't have said something back when this happened.

These headers work for me and as I said I have a CD full of high res images taken during the install that anyone who wants to see more just let me know.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE 63S
Im not bashing in this thread. The pictures do the bashing and i hope your set looked WAY better than those did.
The pictures in my other thread speak for themselves.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Man, my Kleemanns were like pieces of art compared to those. No offense or anything.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
The pictures in my other thread speak for themselves.
Grant, yours dont look like they are even the same headers. Yours look great. That other pic is of I dont know what!
Old 05-04-2012, 12:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
'06 E55 K2
As a Houston resident, I have also tried to support the efforts of Brooke and Shardul.

With heavy heart I will say that I want nothing to do with either of them after purchasing $1000 worth of items from powder coating to pulleys to other things.

The quality of their work \ products is far below what I would expect as evidenced from various threads related to their pulleys or these headers and their powder coating quality is extremely poor.

When I lived in Colorado, I very much admired their apparent cutting edge lead on these cars but once I moved to Houston and interacted with them, it was obvious that this was not the case.

They are in it to make money and provide products that are sub-standard and the information they share is selective like everything is a big secret, furthermore they sensationalize themselves on the internet with what they post, much of the screw-ups are kept a secret.

Personally I feel like I have been taken advantage and I know from PMs and other members that feeling is mutual. Although I do appreciate Shardul refunding me $200 for a crappy Powder Coating job that Brooke did on my valve covers.

On a closing note, I bought my '06 when it was a little over 2 years old and was very cautious about working on it as it was the nicest \ newest car I have ever owned, so I have to actually give thanks to Shardul, because I said if this guy can work on a W211 E55 then what's stopping me.

Last edited by slownrusty; 05-04-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

I have sold a lot off products so naturally there are going to be a few people who are going to have a sour taste in their mouth Someone from the east coast also bought a set of tanks he did not like the quality I offered to redo the tanks but have not heard from him, he also failed to return the cores in a timely manner. Majority of the people i deal with are happy with me. I can live by a clean concious that I have not cheated anyone.
Yasin do you remeber how you got a bit excited when I met you to pick up the valve covers and used some inappropritae language with me. Did the old porsche parts turn out well? Or do you want a refund for them also?

Last edited by shardul; 05-04-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
Originally Posted by emoving
Man, my Kleemanns were like pieces of art compared to those. No offense or anything.

+1 on Kleemann header, what can you ask more for only $1k ?!!!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:06 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
I also have a clean conscience and work very hard to help everyone that ask and supply detailed specs and info to help them strive thier goals. I have broken a lot of parts and motors and use negatives t share my findings and help make our cars faster, stronger and safer. I know most of you know that, for example all the early fuel injector info and fuel pump flow that helped save tons of motors back then. Jerry with EC worked with me as well then to develope some of the first scalled injector tunes. So a lot has been done and we all strive to work togetehr to keep making things better. No doubt, there are gowing pains along the way.

I also deal with hundreds and hundreds of members and always help and answer questions the best that I can. Even the couple people that are not happy, I spent a lot of time helping with detailed power info, E85 build tricks, fuel pumps, injector flow and much more to save these members money, time and go faster!

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 05-04-2012, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
I have sold a lot off products so naturally there are going to be a few people who are going to have a sour taste in their mouth Someone from the east coast also bought a set of tanks he did not like the quality I offered to redo the tanks but have not heard from him, he also failed to return the cores in a timely manner. Majority of the people i deal with are happy with me. I can live by a clean concious that I have not cheated anyone.
Yasin do you remeber how you got a bit excited when I met you to pick up the valve covers and used some inappropritae language with me. Did the old porsche parts turn out well? Or do you want a refund for them also?
That is not a surprising comment, but at the same time shocking. So basically you and Brooke or in the parts game to make money, you do not stand behind anything you sell, you deny owning or having anything to do with the companys products, and when these products fail, all you say is, sorry, I wish I could help, but I cantYou guys are dilusional man, Brooke, what have you done for this platform that has not already been covered? What you have done is blwon up more motors than anyone else, and I commend you for that. You know how easy a E85 conversion is, porting heads, big deal, Vadim at VRP did that before you even bought your CL55. So everyone praising you for dveloping the platform are just newbs, young kids, someone who has been around here like EMOVING or Jakpro or Bassn_07 or Aleksander1099, right before this platform took off, lets see what they have to say about your so-called R&D for the M113K motor. Give me a f*****g break bro.

Why wont you or Brooke anwer right now who owns UDP or RTR, in fear if something goes wrong with the many products you guys sell, you will get sued?

No that is a standup way to conduct business. No wonder you wont become sponsor on here, the reason is because MBWORLD requires actual company information, like addresses, phone numbers, owner information. Instead Brooke starts Planet Super Car, and you guys continue to sell your products over there because there is no censorship and try to convince members to all move over there. If PSC does not like what members post, they simply delete or close your thread, as it is not beneficial to you guys selling and making money.

As members, sponsors, moderators continue to contact me with this type of information, I will continue to document it online.

Last edited by chawkins2001; 05-04-2012 at 01:26 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: +++++NPI Headers sold by Brooke/Shardul-Shocking product-Pics inside+++++