A Merc
Steve your a liar, you are a big 0!
You have no principle don't try to be a man now, your a kid
Go break some more cars!
Old 05-23-2012, 12:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Call me what you want but a liar I'm not. Every other word out of your mouth was something I can't post on here. I never said to "make them fit" because thats not how I am. I told you I know they do fit and tried to explain how to make them fit but you didn't want to hear it. Some people you just can't help and you are 1 of them. The only difference you seen in those injectors are what's glued on and removed from his.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
03SL55
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Lol. No I said "they do fit" nice try though but I wasn't the one on the phone talking like that.
There's nothing funny about this Steve. Realize this.
I sell the injectors to a guy that lives 2 hours away. Thats a 4 hour ride in total. The mechanic removes all the parts from the engine to install the injectors. Guess what? The connectors for your injectors once plugged in wont allow you to plug in the connectors from the cars fuel system.

I say WTF? Now I look like the ******* and scramble to make it right. We get the correct connectors to get this guy home tonight with intentions fulfilled. I call you on the phone and you say they fit. I tell you they dont fit and we go back and forth. You show no signs of empathy for the situation. I say fk it and hang up. I call you later on this evening and give you a second chance and your still pounding "I make them fit" drum.

Then I ask has anyone else experienced this problem? Your response was yes. How did they resolve it? You say you dont know!!! YOU, not me are the cause of the this problem. I fixed it while you sit there spewing more nonsense. You didn't offer one ounce of help yet found it really easy to be condescending. Like I said before your a POS.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03SL55
Yea he spoke to me after the fact. When he called back I answered. I'm not running from anything. I'm sure Bruce was eager to help too I mean I'd I was getting paid that much for the same product I would too. What your not understanding is they do fit but someone decided they wanted different connectors so that's not my fault. I offered to refund him but that wasn't good enough. Just because a tech built a 1000hp car means nothing. I've owned 1200+hp cars so what that's irrelevant. All he had to do was ask me how to make them work and he would of been able to use them.

For anyone who is buying into the stench Steve is selling...JUST READ THE PART I HIGHLIGHTED...from the horses mouth as they say.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
one car at a time
Just out of curiosity, does that mean the injectors and clips Steve sold me are not plug and play ????
Old 05-23-2012, 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03SL55
Call me what you want but a liar I'm not. Every other word out of your mouth was something I can't post on here. I never said to "make them fit" because thats not how I am. I told you I know they do fit and tried to explain how to make them fit but you didn't want to hear it. Some people you just can't help and you are 1 of them. The only difference you seen in those injectors are what's glued on and removed from his.
Please read the highlighted area....again just to get a clue of what I was dealing with. I know Im not crazy, he keeps saying he didnt say how to make them fit but, he keeps saying how he can explain to me HOW TO MAKE THEM FIT... Ok now its getting funny.

To all those reading this, please understand it is not my intent to turn this place into a circus. I gave Steve every chance to man up. The guy needs to be exposed for what he is. Just some guy selling crap to people on a forum to "fund his rebuild", in his own words again. I spoke to this guy on the phone and can tell everyone here that he offered no help whatsoever.
I had the guy on speaker and the person that bought the injectors from me was just shaking his head in disbelief at the arrogance of this guy.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 C32 gone, 06 CLS55, 16 Tesla X
Am I the only lucky person here that bought Steve's injectors and was able to install them without problems????

People keep telling it does'nt fit but it did fit on mine no problem!

Damn... I am the lucky one!
Old 05-23-2012, 01:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by CLKCLK
Am I the only lucky person here that bought Steve's injectors and was able to install them without problems????

People keep telling it does'nt fit but it did fit on mine no problem!

Damn... I am the lucky one!
Yea we actually have different engines than they do I guess. It's not rocket science and the picture he posted shows exactly why they didn't fit. I tried to explain to him how they will fit but all he wanted to do was curse and say are you going to pay me or not. Can't make everyone happy and they both are always talking crap when I post anyways so I'll leave it at that. To anyone else that wants to know how they do fit I'll be glad to help like I help people all the time.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Steve I never talked crap about you until now because I didn't know what kind of person you are, now I do that's why I say you are liar, peddling your garbage to fund your rebuild, it's funny because when kustom asked you what happened to the others that had the problem, you laughed and said that you didn't know, ya they probably had to fork out the money for new pigtails.

Hey pearl I guess the reason kustom started on him in this thread is because Steve likes to throw stones at others but when it comes back at him he tries to act innocent, bs

If you live in a glass house don't throw stones scumbag
Old 05-23-2012, 08:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by Hulk
Steve I never talked crap about you until now because I didn't know what kind of person you are, now I do that's why I say you are liar, peddling your garbage to fund your rebuild, it's funny because when kustom asked you what happened to the others that had the problem, you laughed and said that you didn't know, ya they probably had to fork out the money for new pigtails.

Hey pearl I guess the reason kustom started on him in this thread is because Steve likes to throw stones at others but when it comes back at him he tries to act innocent, bs

If you live in a glass house don't throw stones scumbag
1. I never laughed and said i didn't know. I told him that i explained how to install them and never heard back so they must of figured it out. Explosive sent me a PM and i responded and said they do fit but if he didn't want the adapters send them back and i'll give him a refund. He never responded.
2. Yes your nothing but a hater
3. So they're garbage yet you still installed them? = Hater
4. I offered a refund but he wanted more. Sorry it doesn't work that way. You can't go buy a new truck then take it and have a lift kit and bigger tires/rims installed and call the dealership and tell them to pay for it.
5. WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME ENGINES. IF THEY FIT ON MY CAR AS WELL AS SEVERAL OTHERS THEY WILL FIT ON YOURS.
6. Read post above
Old 05-23-2012, 08:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Your engine is on a lift somewhere or even on fire for that matter, who knows with you, I'm not a hater, I hate YOU, 2 different things moron!

You said you had no idea what happened to the other people with the SAME problem and snickered.

If it were me I would have sent everything back because you don't stand behind your product, that means your a POS, period!
Old 05-23-2012, 08:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Your engine is on a lift somewhere or even on fire for that matter, who knows with you, I'm not a hater, I hate YOU, 2 different things moron!

You said you had no idea what happened to the other people with the SAME problem and snickered.

If it were me I would have sent everything back because you don't stand behind your product, that means your a POS, period!
Doesn't matter where the engine is its the same engine with the same fuel rail. If it fits mine then it fits yours end of story. I'll do a injector install DIY just to show how easy they are to install. Sorry you called Bruce and he mislead you. Your right I don't stand behind people that buy other unneeded parts and expect me to pay for them after the fact. News flash that's not how it works.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
News flash you are a liar and all your posts prove it, you are an immature little kid, Bruce, is a good guy ,he's honest but this is not about him, it's about you so don't try and deflect your being a liar, ya please make the DIY on your car "whenever" you get it back, don't go screwing up some one else's car

Last edited by Hulk; 05-23-2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: typo
Old 05-23-2012, 08:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
News flash you are a liar and all your posts prove it, you are an immature little kid, Bruce, is a good guy ,he's honest but this is not about him, it's about you so don't try and deflect your being a liar, ya please make the DIY on your car "whenever" you get it back, don't go screwing up some else's car
Let me know when you come up for air from the TTM sack He's honest really? I wont even get into that. I'm not a liar and haven't lied about anything. Your mad you over paid for something i get it. Move on

Anyone local that needs injectors installed for free let me know so i can make an a** out of this guy and put it on the forum.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Are you angry because he didn't want to sponsor your ride?? Calling around asking for free stuff or discounts because you want to make the fastest car, what a loser! Go take care of your family , be a man, not a keyboard Rambo,

If anyone buys from this guy be weary he will deny anything and never EVER make him touch your engine, unless you want it to be in a wrecking yard.

Steve you are the ultimate nut hugger , anyone that gives you free stuff or discounts,its your nuts of the week, loser

Last edited by Rock; 05-23-2012 at 09:28 AM.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Are you angry because he didn't want to sponsor your ride?? Calling around asking for free stuff or discounts because you want to make the fastest car, what a loser! Go take care of your family , be a man, not a keyboard Rambo,
If anyone buys from this guy be weary he will deny anything and never EVER make him touch your engine, unless you want it to be in a wrecking yard.

Steve you are the ultimate nut hugger , anyone that gives you free stuff or discounts, if your nuts of the week, loser
Lets get some facts out there. I never asked for ANYTHING for free. I don't need a sponsor nor do i have one. Your the one making yourself look really good. I got ripped off from bruce on a 82mm inlet that didnt even work then was told sorry you have a different TB. Tell me who gave me free stuff i'd really like to know. Keyboard rambo is the guy saying he would slap me and punch me . Real mature buddy. Keep making yourself look like a fool i'm enjoying it honestly.

Last edited by Rock; 05-23-2012 at 09:29 AM.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Learn how to read moron, basic comprehension , I said I wouldn't punch you, only ***** slap you, because unfortunately in this world some people like you only learn with a few slaps until your ears ring, again you are deflecting that you screwed over kustom, don't deny it, I only wish he could have disputed the paypal and then seen you cry like a baby, you know you called at least one person to get a discount or sponsorship, and I wont bring up the name because again you are trying to deflect attention away from your scamming ways, you peddle your garbage to fund your build, wow karma really got ya
Old 05-23-2012, 09:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Learn how to read moron, basic comprehension , I said I wouldn't punch you, only ***** slap you, because unfortunately in this world some people like you only learn with a few slaps until your ears ring, again you are deflecting that you screwed over kustom, don't deny it, I only wish he could have disputed the paypal and then seen you cry like a baby, you know you called at least one person to get a discount or sponsorship, and I wont bring up the name because again you are trying to deflect attention away from your scamming ways, you peddle your garbage to fund your build, wow karma really got ya
Yep i peddle the same injectors you paid twice as much for. You got me
Were having a race at MIR in November. Come up and slap me around
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post who i called and asked for a sponsorship/free stuff. Are you and Kustom more than friends? I mean your so defensive about him and you have the same OE banner. Just wondering
Old 05-23-2012, 09:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
What a loser, November 2020 which is when maybe you will have an engine again, because you keep on screwing them up, btw different injectors and different seller, actually if you think I paid much more than your garbage you are sadly mistaken, misery loves company , and you got plenty of that, "boohoo my engine is broken, let me screw over a couple of guys with my garbage injectors so I can get some more rubber bands and duck tape for my engine, boohoo"
Old 05-23-2012, 09:34 AM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Hulk and e55amg, please tone it down or I will be forced to use my magic buttons.

Thanks
Old 05-23-2012, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Love the cat rock lol

Ya close this thread, I think people have made their choice either way
Old 05-23-2012, 09:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 557 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Love the cat rock lol

Ya close this thread, I think people have made their choice either way
Yeah let's close the thread that you've been absolutely crying your eyes out in for the past 24 hours.... About $100 in parts that people may or may not need when the OP is probably out $10k, as are several other forum members.

Totally fair to turn this thread into a pissing contest about injector clips.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
I'm not crying my eyes over 100$, it's the principle of Steve coming onto any thread regarding RTR when he screws people left and right
Old 05-23-2012, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03SL55
I put Mr.NOS world record holder in my rear view last night. I pretty much highlighted and exposed what type of person he is. Community and helping each other out... My fkn ***. Law of numbers assures me he will get his.

Steve the only b I T C H in the room would be you.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
The e55amgrocket/injector discussion and smack-down

The injector discussion from the RTR pulley thread has been separated out to this thread now, to keep the other thread on topic.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The e55amgrocket/injector discussion and smack-down