OBD2 Flash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
OBD2 Flash

I have an extended warranty on my 03 E55. Now in the contract it states the car cannot be modified or it will void the warranty. Can they tell if the car has had the obd2 flash such as the one from oetuning? They state 511 hp 562 tq just from the tune? Is this flash safe to run with no other mods applied? I would love to add some power but definitely don't want to have problems with the warranty, so I was thinking no pulley/headers/exhaust. What about K&N air filters was thinking they would be fine with warranty but do they actually gain anything.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:34 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
I can only talk about our tune but it is 100% undetectable and completely safe.

We also offer a free remote tuning cable so you can flash the car back to stock before any service / warranty visits.

We have a sale on our tune right now for $599 with the free tuning cable!
Old 05-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Sounds good. How easy is the install of the tune and what about flashing back to stock? How can I go about getting it for that price? I will likely order it tonight.
Thanks
Old 05-25-2012, 11:41 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
CLS63S
K&N with a Tune and you will notice a pretty big difference.

You may as well add an ASP pulley, as long as its not a big, in-your-face billet pulley, chances are service advisors and techs will not even notice it. Also, if something happens, putting back on a stock pulley is something that is easier than you think.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:52 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by bstudey01
Sounds good. How easy is the install of the tune and what about flashing back to stock? How can I go about getting it for that price? I will likely order it tonight.
Thanks
as easy as getting tuned the first time!

enter coupon code e55sale at checkout!
Old 05-26-2012, 12:05 AM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Well, I just bought the tune and will pick up the KN's soon. Crazy that I just bought the car a month ago and said to myself "This car has so much power why would I ever need to mod it!!!" Not even a month later I'm buying the tune and some KN's for it. Wonder what's next!! LOL Pulley??
Old 05-26-2012, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by bstudey01
Well, I just bought the tune and will pick up the KN's soon. Crazy that I just bought the car a month ago and said to myself "This car has so much power why would I ever need to mod it!!!" Not even a month later I'm buying the tune and some KN's for it. Wonder what's next!! LOL Pulley??
That's how it begins. Now just stick with Eurocharged for all your mods and the free retunes. You're in good hands!
Old 05-29-2012, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by johnnyblaze
K&N with a Tune and you will notice a pretty big difference.

You may as well add an ASP pulley, as long as its not a big, in-your-face billet pulley, chances are service advisors and techs will not even notice it. Also, if something happens, putting back on a stock pulley is something that is easier than you think.
100% correct. I have the CarMax (CNA) extended warranty and they've already covered $17K in repairs from the dealer. The key is getting in good with the service manager at the MB dealer you go to. This is critical. One word from the service manager to the adjuster if they come out and you're hosed.

See mods for sig. EC is the best! Watch my vid to behold the power they can bestow. And I don't even have all the mods yet!
Old 05-29-2012, 10:58 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by alextaylor29
100% correct. I have the CarMax (CNA) extended warranty and they've already covered $17K in repairs from the dealer. The key is getting in good with the service manager at the MB dealer you go to. This is critical. One word from the service manager to the adjuster if they come out and you're hosed.

See mods for sig. EC is the best! Watch my vid to behold the power they can bestow. And I don't even have all the mods yet!
What if the adjuster comes out? Would he see things like the bigger heat exchanger or headers? Gotta be hard to miss