Sponsored by:

WEISTEC: Setting the record straight

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 11:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Jim then do not read my posts, you have no idea who i heard it from, so shut it...I like Jeremy and I like many others like his tune, but this has nothing to do with that so go away...

Ajm, whether I came out and blasted them you and I both know they were not going to step up, you were being too nice with them, they already did this to at least one other person.

blackbenz whats so ironic?? say it
Old 02-08-2013, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by Hulk
Jim then do not read my posts, you have no idea who i heard it from, so shut it...I like Jeremy and I like many others like his tune, but this has nothing to do with that so go away...

Ajm, whether I came out and blasted them you and I both know they were not going to step up, you were being too nice with them, they already did this to at least one other person.

blackbenz whats so ironic?? say it
I would guess he's talking about when Jeremy/OE tuning put a tune on his car after changing from a 80mm TB to 82mm TB and on the very first pull it broke 7 out of 8 pistons and Jeremy said it had nothing to do with the tune and put it on everything and everyone else. That's just my guess but
Old 02-08-2013, 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 90 Likes on 71 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Hulk, please do everyone a favor and resist from trying to "help" and getting involved in every issue on this forum.. There is no need for you to continue with this issue.. You have already ruined what chance this guy had at making it right with weistec..

What blackbenz is referring to as ironic, is the fact that you should always be warning people of OE tuning for blowing his motor and the lack of support they gave to him.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
I would guess he's talking about when Jeremy/OE tuning put a tune on his car after changing from a 80mm TB to 82mm TB and on the very first pull it broke 7 out of 8 pistons and Jeremy said it had nothing to do with the tune and put it on everything and everyone else. That's just my guess but
yes and I understand that, but did he come out and make a beef about it here? No, show me the thread, if he has a beef let it be known, I would , that guarantee you
Old 02-08-2013, 11:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Originally Posted by AKnight55
Hulk, please do everyone a favor and resist from trying to "help" and getting involved in every issue on this forum.. There is no need for you to continue with this issue.. You have already ruined what chance this guy had at making it right with weistec..

What blackbenz is referring to as ironic, is the fact that you should always be warning people of OE tuning for blowing his motor and the lack of support they gave to him.

its been almost 2 weeks and havent done anything for him and they didnt do anything for the blown C63 so shut your pig mouth
ok Pigboy, fine now you have started ssiht and I hope EC calls you out for starting crap

what about the 3 motors that have blown recently from EC tunes??? come on smart pig, answer that!

jerry , jake , read all my posts I tried to avoid this but your pigboy here is a s**** stirrer
Old 02-08-2013, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 90 Likes on 71 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Your the one who started stirring the **** with this weistec issue, you ****ing dunce.. STOP POSTING.. Let the owner of the car and Weistec figure it out.. Youve done nothing but hurt the situation..
Old 02-08-2013, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
shut up pigboy

I actually stopped weistec from screwing others, weistec was never ever going to help this guy
Old 02-08-2013, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
1000Hp Diesel Trucks, 2019 E63s
AJM, I'm really sorry to hear about your misfortune and how you've been forced into this situation on the forum. I do have a question, how many times did you run the IAT's over 140 or so?
Old 02-08-2013, 12:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
I'm sorry for what happened to AJM and empathize with him but Hulk, you are not doing him or anyone here a favor. Now I normally stand by and watch you stir up up isht and call people names and normally just ignore the posts but have you ever sat down and reflect on the kind of person you are? It seems to me like you're life would be empty without drama, especially drama that is not your own but you make it your own and make it sensational.

Please, let AJM do what he needs to do and say what he needs to say, if he needs a layer then he can get one...but no one here needs a sensationalist nor a drama queen.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
fine, but I stand firm that wesitec was never going to help him, and GT, if you really see, pigboy is the ss**** stirrer bringing other tuners into this when they have no business in here
Old 02-08-2013, 12:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
The only thing that this thread has taught us so far is:

Don't go WOT when your IATs are 195*

That's not exactly an earth-shattering revelation to anyone here, is it???

Can somebody please address why in the hell the IATs were that high in the first place? It's like the 600Lb gorilla in the room. What sort of coolilng mods were installed on this car? Was the stock IC pump even working correctly?

-G
Old 02-08-2013, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by GregMB

Can somebody please address why in the hell the IATs were that high in the first place? It's like the 600Lb gorilla in the room. What sort of coolilng mods were installed on this car? Was the stock IC pump even working correctly?

-G
I'm sure he's not going 150mph with the IAT's that from the beginning, I would think that the IAT's simply got that high by the end of the run ( which could be in a few seconds ). When my intercooler pump went bad by IAT's would jump from 120* to 200* in a short 40-80mph run.

fine, but I stand firm that wesitec was never going to help him, and GT, if you really see, pigboy is the ss**** stirrer bringing other tuners into this when they have no business in here
He may or may not...but what I always see is you and him bickering back and forth and name calling. It's gotta stop.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:21 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
what about the 3 motors that have blown recently from EC tunes??? come on smart pig, answer that!

jerry , jake , read all my posts I tried to avoid this but your pigboy here is a s**** stirrer

What 3 motors have popped FROM MY TUNING? You need to reword your statements because people like you are the main cause of confusion in the community.

Motors have popped and I bet they will continue to pop as the cars get older, more parts go on, and people continue to assume that it couldn't happen to them. Everyone wants to CRAM more and more boost into their car without spending the time or money to make sure it's safe.

I have heard of every tuner being involved with a blown motor so this isn't new or related to one individual tuner.

If you have proof that Eurocharged was the reason the motor let go, I would love to see it. Otherwise, I'm asking nicely that you leave slanderous comments regarding my company out of your mouth.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'05 SL65, '13 FX4 Eco
Only people on the west coast or have an OE tune like you so that narrows it down to Denroll or someone that Denroll told. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but all signs seem to be pointing to that. Honestly that's besides the point. You are simply an immature **** disturber and an OE sack rider. What business do you have in any of this? Ill say it again just shut your mouth cause your really just making yourself look worse.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
jim stfu...and i would tell you the same in person, beleive that!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Jerry, Jake pmed me earlier, I didnt start this crap with tuners between you and OE, I could care less because you BOTH have blown engines, so if you wanna continue this because your pigboy wanted this, then thats your choice
Old 02-08-2013, 12:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'05 SL65, '13 FX4 Eco
jim stfu...and i would tell you the same in person, beleive that!
I have no desire to ever meet you but if I did I would kick you directly in the nuts and laugh. You better BELIEVE that. Go back to school you uneducated tool.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Jim, I welcome you any time, and I truly wish we do meet, because that would be a great trick LOL
Old 02-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Please keep this discussion civil and accurate.

Any further threats, name calling, insults or un-truths will force staff to close this thread.

Carry on.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by GregMB

-G
This is what I was alluding to, but I would like to hear more about it from AJM. I agree letting your IAT's get anywhere near that high at these kind of power levels pretty much make it the owners responsibility to pull out before it happens. Now that doesn't mean there isn't some possible design flaw(II.E. to small of a intercooler) causing the problem in the first place. If anyone is trying to push there car this far they should have a added a IAT sensor directly into a data logger with live data in the car. Without more info from AJM there's no way of knowing what all of the facts are. I wish this forum would become productive and we could try to work this problem out and further the community, but instead a select number of people feel the need to add in irrelevant information so they can try and force they're views on everyone else. Honestly I don't understand where all of the grand standing comes from, do they just not get enough attention in real life?
Old 02-08-2013, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
PA, its a combo of the hardware and tune...
Old 02-08-2013, 12:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
to the op, hope you can get this sorted out... i am sure if you can get civil communication going with weistec and get all this drama removed then you can come to some sort of resolution.... honestly in this situation splitting the difference would be a win situation, or at least until all the facts are known
Old 02-08-2013, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

How do you know? I haven't seen anything posted yet to point in any direction.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth

according to the OP it is not the tune... why do you persist to put words in his mouth and make his situation worse ?

Originally Posted by ajm55
"… I have the Weistec blower with their tune. Very conservative tune. Timing tops out at around 16 deg and AFRs around 10.5 - so don't think it was the tune.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
thats when the iats were at 185-195*...

so that means that the car was already pulling timing

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WEISTEC: Setting the record straight