Old 05-30-2014, 04:13 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
e500
Funny people here . Must have small peckers or something to prove! I smell
Old 05-30-2014, 12:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
'06 E55
^Mine is like a pinky, except not as girthy.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 BMW M235i
Originally Posted by Brian420
Funny people here . Must have small peckers or something to prove! I smell
I don't get it, you make a bunch of idiotic statements you can't back up and are barely coherent then you get hurt when people call you out on it, I don't think anyone here has anything to prove other than you.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:34 PM

e500
Originally Posted by Denroll
^Mine is like a pinky, except not as girthy.
LMAO!
Originally Posted by AMGAffalterbach
I don't get it, you make a bunch of idiotic statements you can't back up and are barely coherent then you get hurt when people call you out on it, I don't think anyone here has anything to prove other than you.
Nuff said I made one statement and you guys jump me like a group of children! I am not the smartest person in the world but I know a hell of alot. I actually have hands on experience on almost every aspect of a w211 chassis. Not saying I am Better than anyone . I doubt anyone here has ever toar a 55 down to the frame ! This is exactly why for years I never made a single thread .

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOMING AROUND HERE !

Old 05-30-2014, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 BMW M235i
Not quite sure if you know this but many members here have done twin-turbo builds, rebuilt their own AMG engines from the ground up, done engine swaps, and some pretty crazy things with the W211 and W219. There's even a guy on here that RennTech sends their customer ECUs/TCUs to in order to push newer Speedshift+ software on them which AMG itself can't even do because of recert issues, so no you're one of many people that has done that kind of work on this platform. The E55/M113 platform has been around for a loooong time and there are a lot of guys on MBWorld that are making way more power than you are.

I always give a warm welcome to new members here, but members that actually contribute something valuable and show respect to others instead of cluttering threads with some pointless conversion you think makes you special. If you wanted to contribute, why not make a new thread to talk about your "build."

Last edited by AMGAffalterbach; 05-30-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:55 AM

e500
Cool

Originally Posted by AMGAffalterbach
Not quite sure if you know this but many members here have done twin-turbo builds, rebuilt their own AMG engines from the ground up, done engine swaps, and some pretty crazy things with the W211 and W219. There's even a guy on here that RennTech sends their customer ECUs/TCUs to in order to push newer Speedshift+ software on them which AMG itself can't even do because of recert issues, so no you're one of many people that has done that kind of work on this platform. The E55/M113 platform has been around for a loooong time and there are a lot of guys on MBWorld that are making way more power than you are.

I always give a warm welcome to new members here, but members that actually contribute something valuable and show respect to others instead of cluttering threads with some pointless conversion you think makes you special. If you wanted to contribute, why not make a new thread to talk about your "build."
I understand did'nt mean to clog up the thread .. I asked a simple question, next thing you know there are how many people saying this and that!? There are Alot of people here who are TEN times smarter than me, and I respect that ... That's why I come to these forums to learn and etc..
NOT TO ARGUE! APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE I OFFENDED
(KINDA INTERESTED IN THE SPEED SHIFT BTW)
Old 05-31-2014, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
LMAO!

Nuff said I made one statement and you guys jump me like a group of children! I am not the smartest person in the world but I know a hell of alot. I actually have hands on experience on almost every aspect of a w211 chassis. Not saying I am Better than anyone . I doubt anyone here has ever toar a 55 down to the frame ! This is exactly why for years I never made a single thread .

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOMING AROUND HERE !

Did you know a lot isn't 1 word sorry had to Though... I bet you're right no one here has ever TOAR a 55 down before lol..

Last edited by Thericker; 05-31-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 BMW M235i
I understand did'nt mean to clog up the thread .. I asked a simple question, next thing you know there are how many people saying this and that!? There are Alot of people here who are TEN times smarter than me, and I respect that ... That's why I come to these forums to learn and etc..
NOT TO ARGUE! APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE I OFFENDED
(KINDA INTERESTED IN THE SPEED SHIFT BTW)
It's not available for your transmission