Sponsored by:

Put the gates HD 505 belt on tonight...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 05:55 PM

Received 67 Likes on 58 Posts
CL55
Originally Posted by oneslow55
First off it's not that simple as if the metal is not true and the grooves are sharp you'll keep tossing belt or ripping them..it's not as simple as this cause if that was he case you would not be searching for a vtech fsp or anyone else's and you would cut your own or have it made.From your posts you sound young and maybe this your first quick car ,we been around these cars long time and we know what works and don't .Many buy these cars thinking yea i'm going to make 600 whp and fall really really short and don't come even close to this because it's not really possible on the stock tiny blower.And the 230 good luck cause it will never happen .
Yeah I am young and no not my first fast car, had newer bmws before this and tbh I wanted to make this car fast but its logically not worth it id rather sell it and get a newer amg that I would like to spend good money on I just dont see the point of spending 1000s on a car that at the end of the day is less valuable then a c300 but thats just my opinion. I got this car because I had a CL500 before it and it was a pretty car, Didn't even know a 55k made it in the cl until my friend showed me and I just fell in love with the car

Last edited by MartinWake; 01-10-2021 at 05:59 PM.
Old 01-10-2021, 05:57 PM

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
E55 amg
Originally Posted by MartinWake
Yeah I am young and no not my first fast car, had newer bmws before this and tbh I wanted to make this car fast but its logically not worth it id rather sell it and get a newer amg that I would like to spend good money on I just dont see the point of spending 1000s on a car that at the end of the day is less valuable then a c300

That statement made zero sense and comparing to a low budget c300 interalevel benz that was never 98k new,but good idea to sell it car might not be for you
The following users liked this post:
C_Note (09-24-2021)