Know your rights people

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by TheOtherDodge
Cool...guess we don't need highway patrol, officers at events, doctors, lawyers, fireman.. After all, it's your job to protect yourself, get your fire out at your house, get yourself out of jail, cure yourself of what ails you...
That makes no sense!
Old 01-08-2014, 05:53 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by chiromikey
Lol...and those that claim percentages are wrong 95% of the time.

Although many things in America are now practiced, that does not make them constitutionally legal, check points being one of them! I do not need a driver's license to legally drive on a public roadway but I'm quite sure most law enforcement don't know this!
At least don't make it public that you have no clue...
Old 01-08-2014, 05:54 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
That makes no sense!
Of course, you don't understand...
Old 01-08-2014, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Lol...and those that claim percentages are wrong 95% of the time.

Although many things in America are now practiced, that does not make them constitutionally legal, check points being one of them! I do not need a driver's license to legally drive on a public roadway but I'm quite sure most law enforcement don't know this!

Haaaa! What are you some militia retard now! Damn this forum gets more stupid every day! Love coming to check it out though! You got your cardboard license in your pocket too!
Old 01-08-2014, 05:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Of course, you don't understand...
Sorry if I can't dumb myself down to try to understand your straw man argument...
Old 01-08-2014, 05:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by emoving
Haaaa! What are you some militia retard now! Damn this forum gets more stupid every day! Love coming to check it out though! You got your cardboard license in your pocket too!
Educate yourself before pointing fingers. You'll find that you're the retard in this instance!
Old 01-08-2014, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Educate yourself before pointing fingers. You'll find that you're the retard in this instance!

Come on man......"you don't need a license to drive here"......take your clown shoes off and quit swinging on RBJ *****. Your the first guy that gets his car stolen and calls the cops. Ohhh wait, you don't need em so detective Chiromikey will handle the investigation.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The best part is there are 48 members on the board right now and 18 of them (almost half) are here watching this clown show!
Old 01-08-2014, 06:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Come on man......"you don't need a license to drive here"......take your clown shoes off and quit swinging on RBJ *****. Your the first guy that gets his car stolen and calls the cops. Ohhh wait, you don't need em so detective Chiromikey will handle the investigation.
Do you want to act like an idiot or have a serious discussion and possibly learn something? I can't help indoctrinated people that are too stupid to WANT to learn...
Old 01-08-2014, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The best part is there are 48 members on the board right now and 18 of them (almost half) are here watching this clown show!
Would you like to make a wager on who the clown is?
Old 01-08-2014, 06:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Do you want to act like an idiot or have a serious discussion and possibly learn something? I can't help indoctrinated people that are too stupid to WANT to learn...

ohhh forgot, we probably don't need teachers either.....go ahead....teach me.....humor me!
Old 01-08-2014, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ohhh forgot, we probably don't need teachers either.....go ahead....teach me.....humor me!
How about that wager? Pink slips...or do you still owe more than it's worth?
Old 01-08-2014, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

How about that wager? Pink slips...or do you still owe more than it's worth?

Woowaaaa! Went from militia-anti-government to pink slips and racing!
Old 01-08-2014, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts
'04 E55 (Gone but not forgotten), '13 C63 P31 (RIP), another '13 C63 PP
Cool...guess we don't need highway patrol, officers at events, doctors, lawyers, fireman.. After all, it's your job to protect yourself, get your fire out at your house, get yourself out of jail, cure yourself of what ails you...
You know in the case of doctors, lawyers, and in some places fireman, you pay them directly for their services, and they pretty much only do it at your request. Big difference from law enforcement agencies...

And you are right, we probably don't need 50 kinds of police departments to do the same thing. In my tiny town there is the city police, county sheriffs, state patrol, and Department of Public Safety... I see all of them doing the same thing, pulling people over. Why does there need to be four different departments to do this?

And Chiro is right, the police are not obligated to protect you in any way. That is not their job. Look up the SCOTUS case Warren v District of Columbia. So yes, you should be able to protect yourself, in your home our out in public. That is your duty as a man to your family, to protect them, not rely on some government trough lapper to do it for you.

ETA: Hell, I just noticed in your signature you say to be a hero to your family first, but you seem to argue against your own creed in these posts. What's up with that?
Old 01-08-2014, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Woowaaaa! Went from militia-anti-government to pink slips and racing!
Who's talking about racing? I'm talking about a wager for pinks over whether or not the Supreme Court has ruled that we don't need a driver's license to drive on public roadways.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:33 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
05' E55 - 22' Jailbreak Hellcat OTW
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

BF
Old 01-08-2014, 06:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

They ruled you have the right to use the roadway and travel without being harassed as long as your obeying the law. Law - MUST HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE TO OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE
Old 01-08-2014, 06:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by G_Money
You know in the case of doctors, lawyers, and in some places fireman, you pay them directly for their services, and they pretty much only do it at your request. Big difference from law enforcement agencies...

And you are right, we probably don't need 50 kinds of police departments to do the same thing. In my tiny town there is the city police, county sheriffs, state patrol, and Department of Public Safety... I see all of them doing the same thing, pulling people over. Why does there need to be four different departments to do this?

And Chiro is right, the police are not obligated to protect you in any way. That is not their job. Look up the SCOTUS case Warren v District of Columbia. So yes, you should be able to protect yourself, in your home our out in public. That is your duty as a man to your family, to protect them, not rely on some government trough lapper to do it for you.

ETA: Hell, I just noticed in your signature you say to be a hero to your family first, but you seem to argue against your own creed in these posts. What's up with that?

We are talking about a legal checkpoint not your family while at home or being attacked by an attacker. Were talking about being stopped by police. Try to keep up.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts
'04 E55 (Gone but not forgotten), '13 C63 P31 (RIP), another '13 C63 PP
We are talking about a legal checkpoint not your family while at home or being attacked by an attacker. Were talking about being stopped by police. Try to keep up.

Oh my bad friend, guess thinking about too many related topics at once makes your thinky parts no werk gud
Old 01-08-2014, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Sorry to derail the debate going on in here but

Would the guy get reimbursed (damage to the car) based on the video ? I mean would the video even be considered credible in the court of

law ? or does it all depend on the judge ?

Without a lawyer it'll be a lost cause but just for curiousity sake.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

We were talking about that but Toadster broadened the debate with this post:

Originally Posted by Toadster
cops are people just trying to do a job - and protect those who can't protect themselves, or protect others from them...

think of what you'd do if that was your job, would you want to be the cop that let a drunk guy go - only to know he killed a 10-year old outside celebrating new years with his family?
The you followed with this straw man nonsense:

So maybe YOU should try to keep up!
Old 01-08-2014, 07:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by viren.89
Sorry to derail the debate going on in here but

Would the guy get reimbursed (damage to the car) based on the video ? I mean would the video even be considered credible in the court of

law ? or does it all depend on the judge ?

Without a lawyer it'll be a lost cause but just for curiousity sake.
If a dog scratches your car because he alerts to drugs the chances of you getting any money would be difficult. Probably could be done, but a real pain in the ars. Most cars they hit on are true drug dealers, rentals, or junk cars.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

We were talking about that but Toadster broadened the debate with this post:

The you followed with this straw man nonsense:

So maybe YOU should try to keep up!

So we should get rid of cops and police. Also, when one lets a drunk go (because he does not feel like doing his job) and that guy goes and takes out a family we should not discipline him in any way correct because it is really not his job/duty or whatever. Right?
Old 01-08-2014, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

So we should get rid of cops and police. Also, when one lets a drunk go (because he does not feel like doing his job) and that guy goes and takes out a family we should not discipline him in any way correct because it is really not his job/duty or whatever. Right?
Are you serious? Where do you get any of that from anything I've stated?
Old 01-08-2014, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

They ruled you have the right to use the roadway and travel without being harassed as long as your obeying the law. Law - MUST HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE TO OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE
Can you provide a case number for that bit of MISinformation?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Know your rights people