Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 10:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
[QUOTE=emoving;5900646]
Originally Posted by chiromikey
. The main point that you've lost due to your innate ignorance is that, even people who are supposed to enforce the law often times don't know the laws they're enforcing or the rights they're supposed to recognize. I hope even you can agree with that!

QUOTE]

I would agree with you on that point. This guy for instance really had no right to take this kid any further then the initial contact unless he detected alcohol or could articulate some other criminal activity.

Your second point is plain stupid. So lets say you get stopped for a suspended license, are you going to win that one in court and just argue you should have never been required to obtain one in the first place?
Talk about stupid, how would I get stopped for a suspended license if I don't have one? We can argue silly off point straw man arguments all day. I can't care if you don't believe the Supreme Court's ruling or don't want to learn something beneficial to your well being...just don't pretend to know something you don't and represent your "belief" as fact.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 110 Likes on 101 Posts
2008 CLK550 Cab
Geezus you are dumb! Can you even read?

There's FOUR pages of court rulings, most citing that driving is a right, NOT a privilege requiring licensing!

Are you actually serious? You have a document of unknown origin that has a big bold heading that talks about the Supreme Court. But page after page is citations to state courts - not even federal courts, let alone the Supreme Court. The one cite to the Supreme Court is just some out of context quote that says nothing of the sort. You tout this sort of internet garbage as the source of your knowledge? Yikes.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
[QUOTE=chiromikey;5900659]
Originally Posted by emoving

Talk about stupid, how would I get stopped for a suspended license if I don't have one? We can argue silly off point straw man arguments all day. I can't care if you don't believe the Supreme Court's ruling or don't want to learn something beneficial to your well being...just don't pretend to know something you don't and represent your "belief" as fact.

I don't believe anything in that 4 page of nonsense you provided states that as a person living in the United States is not required to have a drivers license.
The second was a simple question which you obviously again chose to ignore. Your an internet know it all and the crap you pull off the internet and pass on is the reason the county is in the condition it is.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Yidney
Are you actually serious? You have a document of unknown origin that has a big bold heading that talks about the Supreme Court. But page after page is citations to state courts - not even federal courts, let alone the Supreme Court. The one cite to the Supreme Court is just some out of context quote that says nothing of the sort. You tout this sort of internet garbage as the source of your knowledge? Yikes.

I'm glad someone on here has a brain tonight. I was getting worried.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Yidney
Sigh...I know four pages is a lot to look at for some people but there are cited cases from the U.S. Supreme Court...
Old 01-08-2014, 10:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sigh...I know four pages is a lot to look at for some people but there are cited cases from the U.S. Supreme Court...
Man you are more stupid then I thought. Your the real f*ktard. Here is one of your worthless "cited cases" from your worthless PDF you dug up...............

"Persons faced with an unconstitutional licensing law which purports to require a license as a

prerequisite to exercise of right... may ignore the law and engage with impunity in exercise of

such right." Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham 394 U.S. 147 (1969).

Here is the case in summary!!!

Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_citation (1969), Petitioner, a Negro minister who helped lead 52 Negroes in an orderly civil rights march in Birmingham, Ala. in 1963, was arrested and convicted for violating § 1159 of the city's General Code, an ordinance which proscribes participating in any parade or procession on city streets or public ways without first obtaining a permit from the City Commission. Section 1159 permits the Commission to refuse a parade permit if its members believe "the public welfare, peace, safety, health, decency, good order, morals or convenience require that it be refused." Petitioner had previously been given to understand by a member of the Commission that under no circumstances would petitioner and his group be allowed to demonstrate in Birmingham. The Alabama Court of Appeals reversed the conviction on the grounds, inter alia, that § 1159, as written, unconstitutionally imposed an "invidious prior restraint" without ascertainable standards for the granting of permits, and that the ordinance had been discriminatorily enforced. However, the Alabama Supreme Court in 1967 narrowly construed § 1159 as an objective, even-handed traffic regulation which did not allow the Commission unlimited discretion in granting or withholding permits, and upheld petitioner's conviction.

LOL!!!! Its about a minister who did not have a "parade permit" to march in the street.

Clown!!!

Last edited by emoving; 01-08-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daily: '11 AMG E63, Weekly: '08 vette convertable w/a few mods, As needed: 3/4 ton 4X4
I do agree that he had his window down and was able to converse. There was no reason make him roll it down completely. He got pissed quick but he was legally there and has a legal right to check his driving status and well being as stated by the Supreme Court. Once he could not smell alcohol or detect drugs, he should have passed him through. Our Ohio Supreme Court says the contact should be over within about 30 seconds if none of the above are detected. It is funny that this little a$$clown went out with the intention of being a little ***** and got what he wanted.
Depends upon which state this took place in.
There is a significant variation state to state what rights the state gives or takes away.

In Texas, it is not legal, at least according to: http://www.ghsa.org/html/stateinfo/l...oint_laws.html

In south Carolina, they can stop you and ask for your license, by law you do not have to give it to them or answer any questions.

Personnel I think it's more trouble than it's worth to **** off the cops, but if you want to put up with a power struggle (as in the video) I am all for you.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

emoving,

There are many cases that were simply used to establish certain legal precedents for future rulings. Look up the Supreme Court precedent for "Right to Travel". The link refers to a case unrelated to driving without a license but it's precedent was used many times to successfully win state cases for driving without a license.

Sorry that it takes more than a simpleton to understand this...
Old 01-08-2014, 10:42 PM

Daily: '11 AMG E63, Weekly: '08 vette convertable w/a few mods, As needed: 3/4 ton 4X4
...LOL!!!! Its about a minister who did not have a "parade permit" to march in the street.

Clown!!!

Why should you need one.

If this was truly a "free country" as in we have personnel freedom, you would not need a permit to peaceably assemble.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

emoving,

There are many cases that were simply used to establish certain legal precedents for future rulings. Look up the Supreme Court precedent for "Right to Travel". The link refers to a case unrelated to driving without a license but it's precedent was used many times to successfully win state cases for driving without a license.

Sorry that it takes more than a simpleton to understand this...

Haaaaa! That's your response. You like to use your big lingo here to impress everyone but your are simply a tool. You posted some bogus PDF you pulled out of your a$$ and all I did was research the only one that said anything about license! Its a about a parade license you dip*****! Your such a clown you didn't research the crap you posted to prove your bullcrap belief!

Last edited by emoving; 01-08-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Super_Jim
Why should you need one.

If this was truly a "free country" as in we have personnel freedom, you would not need a permit to peaceably assemble.

WhyI don't know super Jim, why don't you ask super chromikey and maybe he could pull a pdf out or his a$$ that says you can do whatever you want. I believe he is the kind of guy that has one for any law you decide your against.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:48 PM

Blown 208 55 amg, 211 55 amg
Come on man......"you don't need a license to drive here"......take your clown shoes off and quit swinging on RBJ *****. Your the first guy that gets his car stolen and calls the cops. Ohhh wait, you don't need em so detective Chiromikey will handle the investigation.
You don't NEED a license to drive, however the law says you should have one
Old 01-08-2014, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Redw20855amg
You don't NEED a license to drive, however the law says you should have one

Ya I get it genius. Thanks for that wealth of knowledge.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:57 PM

Sorry, but i couldn't help myself to antagonize the situation :rofl:
Old 01-08-2014, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haaaaa! That's your response. You like to use your big lingo here to impress everyone but your are simply a tool. You posted some bogus PDF you pulled out of your a$$ and all I did was research the only one that said anything about license! Its a about a parade license you dip*****! Your such a clown you didn't research the crap you posted to prove your bullcrap belief!
Lol, I realize it's near impossible to educate indoctrinated people. I'd like to tell you that it's not your fault that you're a demoralized subject...but it is. Keep giving up your rights, I'll keep standing up for mine.

Btw, sorry if the word "precedent" was too big of a word for you!

Last edited by chiromikey; 01-08-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Lol, I realize it's near impossible to educate indoctrinated people. I'd like to tell you that it's not your fault that you're a demoralized subject...but it is. Keep giving up your rights, I'll keep standing up for mine.

Right, keep posting your nonsense PDF's you pull out of your a$$ before checking into them. Keep deflecting that fact! I hope you studied more in medical school then you did on the PDF. Keep it up with the big grammar.....I am sure everyone is at least impressed with that! Clown! That's funny, now your clown document excuse is that the parade pass case set precedent for the driving without a license case. You really believe the crap you spew! I feel bad for the people that come to you for help.

Last edited by emoving; 01-08-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:22 PM

P-Carro
Gotta Love the new MBW

Used to be about guys learning to go fast, breaking records, track rentals good/mediocre/bad tuners, My tuner is better, my nuts are heavier..

Now we have the new guys clashing with the older guys over nonsense and no one gets along

Nonetheless Still entertaining
Old 01-08-2014, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by LOCO 05' E55
Gotta Love the new MBW

Used to be about guys learning to go fast, breaking records, track rentals good/mediocre/bad tuners, My tuner is better, my nuts are heavier..

Now we have the new guys clashing with the older guys over nonsense and no one gets along

Nonetheless Still entertaining

Good point!!! Shouldn't this have been posted in the off-topic section!
Old 01-08-2014, 11:26 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
1992 500E, 1994 E500, 2011 E550 and 2018 GLE350
Originally Posted by FromM3toAMG
Everyone starts out as a law abiding citizen.

That clearly was not the case in this incident.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Right, keep posting your nonsense PDF's you pull out of your a$$ before checking into them. Keep deflecting that fact! I hope you studied more in medical school then you did on the PDF. Keep it up with the big grammar.....I am sure everyone is at least impressed with that! Clown!
Here's an argument prepared citing several of the cases provided in that "nonsense" that you couldn't understand very well. The author is unknown so I'm sure that nullifies any useful information in your limited intellectual capacity...but that's out of my control.

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/DLbrief.shtml
Old 01-08-2014, 11:28 PM

Old 01-08-2014, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
It's not a cops job to protect me (another Supreme Court finding), that's my job and I'll accept that responsibility. It's too bad that most Americans don't...
you're not 99% of the people that need them...
Old 01-08-2014, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Here's an argument prepared citing several of the cases provided in that "nonsense" that you couldn't understand very well. The author is unknown so I'm sure that nullifies any useful information in your limited intellectual capacity...but that's out of my control.

The Lawful Path!!! LOL, now I know your some cardboard license toting militia! You probably only respect the Sheriff as they were the first law enforcement. Your a twisted dude if these web sites are where you get your info. Please do not procreate.
It is really hard to argue with someone that pulls made up crap off of the internet. Your Google skills are clearly outstanding and we are all very proud of you. It is kind of like arguing with a liar, there is no win in the situation because the truth will not come out. So keep searching for your BS documents that have no bearing and keep using your big words and everyone will forget about this thread and the false made up PDF internet crap you spewed.

Last edited by emoving; 01-08-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Lol, that's the response I expected from you. How far did you get? 1st...2nd...3rd paragraph?
Old 01-08-2014, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ohhh no, I believe everything that is on the internet that people just throw up there. Man you are a total clown. Especially your militia crap!

Last edited by emoving; 01-08-2014 at 11:54 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Know your rights people