W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Know your rights people

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daily: '11 AMG E63, Weekly: '08 vette convertable w/a few mods, As needed: 3/4 ton 4X4
Originally Posted by emoving
"...Now driving with a license......that is a valid law IMO. I mean come on."
I would never imply you should be able to drive without a license or insurance for that matter.

As for pine trees..., I could see no more than 5 hemlocks (one small branch killed Socrates), that's like having 10 rounds in a rifle in NY.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
'15 T&C & '14 SL63
Originally Posted by emoving
No, I agree, there are a lot of stupid worthless laws....for instance there is one on the books in Ohio still that says you are not to transport more then 5 Pine trees at one time. Cops could have a hayday around xmas with all the semis bringing in xmas trees! LOL They could also hammer landscape companies. They do not but they its cheaper to just leave it then to go though the motions of getting it taken off. Most judges would throw that out any how. Now driving with a license......that is a valid law IMO. I mean come on.
but how about the 4th amendment? is that valid?
Old 01-10-2014, 08:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daily: '11 AMG E63, Weekly: '08 vette convertable w/a few mods, As needed: 3/4 ton 4X4
Originally Posted by nycphotography
but how about the 4th amendment? is that valid?
Good question, I am embarrassed at not having started with it. All of the crap about needing a license, right to peaceably assemble and a bit of insults were just red herrings.

The initial video was a kid defending what he thought was his 4th amendment rights. The cop, in my opinion bullied the kid using his position of authority. The kid would have saved himself a hassle by cooperating but this is not a police state, not yet.

Contrary to popular belief we do not have any inalienable rights, the government givith and the government can taketh away.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Originally Posted by Rock
if we can't keep it civil and free of ad hominem exchanges it will unfortunately have to close.

I DARE YOU!