Sponsored by:

Know your rights people

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 11:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Here ya go, make a copy of this and carry it around like your people say! Don't leave home without it! Douche These are the cites you use to represent you. Your such a joke bro.

http://www.lawfulpath.com/index.php?...pProcedure.php
Old 01-09-2014, 12:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by emoving
Ohhh no, I believe everything that is on the internet that people just throw up there. Man you are a total clown. Especially your militia crap!
Lol, it's an argument, simply a collection if evidence and case facts. I've already linked to several of the cases cited. How about you provide something besides a big mouth that you can't even back up with witty insults?

Off topic, can I refer some people your way? You embody the ultimate case for home schooling!

Last edited by chiromikey; 01-09-2014 at 12:15 AM.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by chiromikey
Lol, it's an argument, simply a collection if evidence and case facts. I've already linked to several of the cases cited. How about you provide something besides a big mouth that you can't even back up with witty insults?

Off topic, can I refer some people your way? You embody the ultimate case for home schooling!
Keep it classy bro! You have proven what a complete tool you are today.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Here ya go, found one of your dipsh*t followers. Didn't turn out so well for him.

Talk about home schooled! Where do they grow you people?
Old 01-09-2014, 02:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
W212 E63
In full disclosure, I didn't read through all the 5 pages of this thread. I saw the video that OP posted on another site a while back. All I remember thinking while watching the video is "I HOPE TO GOD THIS COP BEATS THE BREAKS OFF THIS LITTLE ****".

With that said, I still very very strongly feel the same way. WHO THE *&@# does this little **** think he is? You think you're a scholar because you read some ACLU BS web blog about your rights?????? That little &@#face would be PRAYING TO GOD that same cop is around if I ever got my hands on him. He'd be speed dialing 911 like it was a concert ticket give away for caller #7 on the local radio station.

Its a false sense of security that people like this little retard in this video have. Little **** makes me sick. That same officer that would put himself in harms way to save his little ungrateful *** is just doing his job. He's getting drunk idiots off the street so that he, the little pencil dick Berkley grad, can get home with out a drunk driver cutting his life short. It amazes me that you guys can't see that. It amazes me that so many people are against the police and the level of disrespect is astounding.

WHO THE **** CARES IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE AN EXTRA 2 SECONDS TO COMPLY?? DO YOU FEEL YOUR RIGHTS AS A CITIZEN OF A FREE NATION ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY?? GO TO KAOTIC.COM AND CLICK THE "JUSTICE" TAB AND TELL ME HOW BAD THE POLICE TREAT YOU IN THE USA.

If you are trashed drunk and driving, GTFOFF my street. I lost a very good friend and spent two weeks in a coma, missed graduation and never got my HS diploma because I was a victim of a drunk driver who thought he was Mario Andretti. As far as your rights as a citizen of this country, I'm all for it. Remember, ITS BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE ARMED FORCES AND THE GUYS WEARING THE BADGE THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS THAT YOU DO. That little **** never left the little town where he's from. If he even knew how good he had it in the USA he's be shaking that cops hand at the check point and thanking him for his hard work; wishing him a safe evening. I know I do every time.

Last edited by TheVazha; 01-09-2014 at 03:34 AM.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
W212 E63
Here ya go, found one of your dipsh*t followers. Didn't turn out so well for him.

sovereign first encounter with cops - YouTube

HAHAHAHAHA at 9:50 on.. "you have no authority over me" HAHAHA what a chump. I would have loved to see this in person. I'm literally crying laughing right now with COPS on pause on the TV.

Also, "you were going 60 in a 50 zone"..."that's not against the law" Where do these idiots come from?
Old 01-09-2014, 03:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
It's ironic that out of all the "Right to Travel" videos on YouTube that emoving would cherry pick that one...but his integrity is absent so it was expected.

While I respect anyone in the armed forces that has fought to protect liberty, not all LEOs are vets, and a badge doesn't equate to a full understanding our constitutional rights. I don't take this video as a kid looking to be disrespectful toward cops, if that were the case I'd think he was a punk too. I think he's among a growing number of people finally waking up to the fact that our rights are being taken away and he's bringing it to light.

It only takes a few seconds to establish PC for a DUI so if LEOs at checkpoints simply and politely said "we're going to be patrolling this area for DUI's tonight so please be safe and don't drink and drive" people would still get the message without feeling as if their rights were being trampled by someone giving orders for an unlawful reason. Respect goes both ways but LEOs should be heald to a higher standard when it comes to situations of respect or ego.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thanks for the PM there buddy! I don't need to be recruited by your Sovereign Citizen ways.
Ya I know, your such a smart and wonderful person. I just hope some day I could be like you. Truth is your just an a$$clown. I have more PM's laughing at your and people telling me what a crazy idiot you are then the opposite. Keep up the good work! Maybe someday you and the rest of your Sovereign Citizen buddies can become president and take over the country. Until then, you clowns keep wasting your time making your worthless videos and acting like a bunch of clowns
Old 01-09-2014, 07:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by TheVazha
In full disclosure, I didn't read through all the 5 pages of this thread. I saw the video that OP posted on another site a while back. All I remember thinking while watching the video is "I HOPE TO GOD THIS COP BEATS THE BREAKS OFF THIS LITTLE ****".

With that said, I still very very strongly feel the same way. WHO THE *&@# does this little **** think he is? You think you're a scholar because you read some ACLU BS web blog about your rights?????? That little &@#face would be PRAYING TO GOD that same cop is around if I ever got my hands on him. He'd be speed dialing 911 like it was a concert ticket give away for caller #7 on the local radio station.

Its a false sense of security that people like this little retard in this video have. Little **** makes me sick. That same officer that would put himself in harms way to save his little ungrateful *** is just doing his job. He's getting drunk idiots off the street so that he, the little pencil dick Berkley grad, can get home with out a drunk driver cutting his life short. It amazes me that you guys can't see that. It amazes me that so many people are against the police and the level of disrespect is astounding.

WHO THE **** CARES IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE AN EXTRA 2 SECONDS TO COMPLY?? DO YOU FEEL YOUR RIGHTS AS A CITIZEN OF A FREE NATION ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY?? GO TO KAOTIC.COM AND CLICK THE "JUSTICE" TAB AND TELL ME HOW BAD THE POLICE TREAT YOU IN THE USA.

If you are trashed drunk and driving, GTFOFF my street. I lost a very good friend and spent two weeks in a coma, missed graduation and never got my HS diploma because I was a victim of a drunk driver who thought he was Mario Andretti. As far as your rights as a citizen of this country, I'm all for it. Remember, ITS BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE ARMED FORCES AND THE GUYS WEARING THE BADGE THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS THAT YOU DO. That little **** never left the little town where he's from. If he even knew how good he had it in the USA he's be shaking that cops hand at the check point and thanking him for his hard work; wishing him a safe evening. I know I do every time.

Easy bro.....know your rights.....talk to Chiromikey and you too can join the a$$clown club! This dude is priceless! I am not sure where they grow the people but he wants to call me homeschooled, these poor *******s just need plain old schooled.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:09 AM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
For those that think that punk was right and the officer was wrong must have something against the law.

It is 100% legal to have a DUI checkpoint in Tennessee. During a stop at a check point the purpose is to evaluate if the driver has been drinking. One of the evaluations is to observe the driver and check for smell of alcohol. If the driver opens the window only part way, this evaluation can't take place. It is the LAW to follow a peace officer's directions (with the exception of a few that are protected). NOT complying to roll your window down further is NOT one of those exceptions. By not doing so, it casts suspicions on the driver and therefore the officer can go further into his investigation.

So how do you think the courts are going to rule in this case? Official oppression? or what? The answer is NODDA!
Old 01-09-2014, 09:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
49 CFR, Bill of Rights, where is this "right to drive" in the laws? There can be thousands of claims in court, but that is judicial. The legislative branch make the laws that grant rights.
So show me the law, that states a person has a right to drive.

Old 01-09-2014, 09:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Man, where were you guys last night when this clown (chiromikey) was on his tirade!!
Old 01-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Received 516 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Attention all "f*cktards, tools, ***-clowns, bigmouths and douches:"

This is an interesting topic but if we can't keep it civil and free of ad hominem exchanges it will unfortunately have to close.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:52 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,405 Likes on 2,848 Posts
2012 CLS63
See all people in Afghanistan praying to the gods and living in the sand.
Somebody's gonna have to set them free, nobody hears the call or command.
But it's a long way to Harlem, and a long stretch to the king of Siam.
And if you don't have a penny, why should I give a damn?

Ad Hominem. You think you're better than I am?
Ad Hominem. You think you're better than I am.

See all the suckers in the handout line living on scraps and they don't have a dime.
Waiting for endless charity devoid of any sense of posterity.
Well there's no Great Depression and there's no Great Society.
And only few go to heaven, all the rest are damned and free.

I'm just a soft-cover version of a much harder tale.
A walking resemblance of ruts in the trail.
Is it possible to divide your ideas and beliefs. Ideas and beliefs.
Ideas and beliefs from the people that you don't like?

Old 01-09-2014, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 110 Likes on 101 Posts
2008 CLK550 Cab
Originally Posted by chiromikey
emoving,

There are many cases that were simply used to establish certain legal precedents for future rulings. Look up the Supreme Court precedent for "Right to Travel". The link refers to a case unrelated to driving without a license but it's precedent was used many times to successfully win state cases for driving without a license.

Sorry that it takes more than a simpleton to understand this...
Well, since you are the person who believes there is clear precedent for the proposition that a person does not need a driver's license, why don't you simply cite one case from any jurisdiction that actually holds that. State or federal, trial or appellate court - I don't care. Not just some quote about basic rights - those are a dime a dozen - but a case that says you don't need a driver's license. Just give us one cite. If you can, I will pull the case down off Westlaw and post it here for all to see, and even highlight the relevant portions. But you can't. You can't because it does not exist. I don't need to do any research to know that. No basic right is absolute whether or not you others think it should be. Not under current law. Never has been. For example, you can quote the Second Amendment, but the established law is that you cannot carry a sawed off shot gun. And yes, I can actually cite to a Supreme Court case for that. Several, actually. You can quote the First Amendment, but you cannot yell "fire" in a crowed theater, among many other things. Reasonable restrictions on rights are almost always upheld. Against the backdrop of 230 years of the development of constitutional law, the notion that states cannot require drivers to have a license is actually comical. Sorry, it just is.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:35 AM

2005 E55 AMG
"but you cannot yell "fire" in a crowed theater"

Hey, I said that in a previous post! :-)
Old 01-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
You have the right to remain silent
Old 01-09-2014, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Obviously from some of the posts here you have the right to spew whatever BS you want and make a complete Jack A out of yourself too! Great country we live in!!!
Old 01-09-2014, 01:02 PM

2005 E55 AMG
I would just like to see 1 documented case where someone got a ticket for not having a DL and the courts ruled in thier favor. Of course, this not including any exceptions such as driving a farm vehicle on public road, etc.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
I don't have a problem with law-enforcement. I have a problem with those who enforce the law, yet are ignorant to it.

I couldn't have said it better myself and many cops, DA's and lawyers step over the boundary! I will also add that I have a problem with the ones that 'THINK' they are above all of 'US' because of their job! I have many friends who are cops and they are cool, really cool...What I will never have is a friend who is a DA or a lawyer...they are almost all scum and to the few that are 'GOOD' Then you are an exception in a scambag occupation!

Many cops have that 'inferiority complex' and they are dikheads, then you have the DA's and investigators that are soooooo dumb that they get tunnel vision on a clearly not guilty suspect but he does 10 years in jail bc of one POS investigator and/or DA. Probably getting off the beaten path here but I have a friend wrongly convicted and watch those shows often about the wrongly convicted people and it is sickening!

Long story short, I never have a problem with a cop as most are very cool to me as I am them but I have met a POS or two that I would NEVER want to be pulled over by!

P.S. The jostling going on in the 2-5 pages here are seriously entertaining! You guys rock and I am not taking any sides in particular (but siding with the 'SANE' people here, lol) on that but only to say that you guys really get serious on this stuff! lol

Last edited by 60nomad; 01-09-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:32 PM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63

Old 01-09-2014, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daily: '11 AMG E63, Weekly: '08 vette convertable w/a few mods, As needed: 3/4 ton 4X4

I hope he is tough.

If you're going to be stupid you had better be tough;
AND
that guy sure is stupid.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daily: '11 AMG E63, Weekly: '08 vette convertable w/a few mods, As needed: 3/4 ton 4X4
WhyI don't know super Jim, why don't you ask super chromikey and maybe he could pull a pdf out or his a$$ that says you can do whatever you want. I believe he is the kind of guy that has one for any law you decide your against.

??? I do not understand your comment.

Are you saying, you agree with all laws?

I certainly do not, I speed regularly and occasionally do not make full stops at those eight sided signs.

I am not advocating being a dick to cops or infringing upon others rights to show I have my own. All I was try to say is that in many cases the personnel freedoms have been eroded to the benefit of the no one but individuals in authority.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Super_Jim
??? I do not understand your comment.

Are you saying, you agree with all laws?

I certainly do not, I speed regularly and occasionally do not make full stops at those eight sided signs.

I am not advocating being a dick to cops or infringing upon others rights to show I have my own. All I was try to say is that in many cases the personnel freedoms have been eroded to the benefit of the no one but individuals in authority.

No, I agree, there are a lot of stupid worthless laws....for instance there is one on the books in Ohio still that says you are not to transport more then 5 Pine trees at one time. Cops could have a hayday around xmas with all the semis bringing in xmas trees! LOL They could also hammer landscape companies. They do not but they its cheaper to just leave it then to go though the motions of getting it taken off. Most judges would throw that out any how. Now driving with a license......that is a valid law IMO. I mean come on.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:33 PM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
good thing most x-mas tree's are spruce then

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Know your rights people