Sponsored by:

Speedriven Standalone for E55 AMG - Pricing Announced

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 11:54 AM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Hi, gang- been away dealing with some family emergencies, but getting caught up on this now. Basically, we're in the same boat. We ordered a bunch of stand-alone ECUs for early adopter customers (as seen in the group buy section) and are waiting.

I finally managed to connect with EG21 (the phone number I had on file was out of date) and we spoke a bit. First I'm hearing about a refund here. Obviously, though, if EG (or any other customer) no longer wants the product he's waiting then that's the only reasonable path forward. Hit me with a PM and we can go from there.

Thanks to rttadam for letting me know about what's being said on this thread (by all the usual suspects, no less- glad to see they haven't forgotten about us). I'll be checking in more regularly in the coming days.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:03 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2006 E55 AMG Kompressor
Originally Posted by Speedriven1
Is it the Emtron?
No, although that was one option recommended to me, as the flexibility with emtron is very high. Link g4+thunder is my target ecu. Its got everything required and wanted without an inflated price tag.
Emtron, bosch, and motec are simply way too expensive, pro efi could be considered but Jason siebels will charge bt the hour for coding for firmware to support the platform, and all the other systems im aware of haved no option for configurable can
Old 09-22-2016, 07:02 PM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Quick update: one of the customers who was in on the initial group buy dropped out (understandably) after many delays. Once the ECUs are in-hand here in Illinois we will roll out another group buy for the ECUs we have in-hand only at the same price, so that no one who ends up being "punished" for not being an early adopter. Thats should eliminate future issues with delivery delays related to the ECUs.

Thanks for staying with us on this one. If you've looked around the other threads today, you can probably tell that I'm mostly almost all the way back to normal. Expect even more interaction and updates next week.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:33 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2006 E55 AMG Kompressor
Any updates?
Old 02-15-2020, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w211 e55 amg
Originally Posted by Mitch Detailed
Any updates?
what ever happend did any get their ecu?