Notices
W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E55 Hits the lift smh thanks for the advice guys

 
Old 01-19-2017, 05:59 PM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 281
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2001Cl55 (sold) 2005 CL55 (sold) C63 Coupe 2012 p31(sold made me broke) Audi 330awhp JHM S4 2005(sol
E55 Hits the lift smh thanks for the advice guys

I'm a new w211 e55 AMG owner and So i asked around and got 110views and no replies about my 1900rpm shakiness Yeah buddy GOO FORUMS lol jk audizine has the same effect lol(Im a audi herb), anyhow found out my control arms are shot and my motor mounts too lol the motor literally looked like it was gonna lift up into the hood upon a brake throttle test lol anyway this car is going to be made into a show car my ig is alens4 and i love the show scene, i had a show car FBO b7 s4 recently retired it because of problems but I'm glad to be back with a AMG. The car is getting more parts just the shipping sucks its also a midnight blue i believe and NY weather is holding me back but I'm looking forward to getting advice from my all you fellas when i have problems. P.S Spinning is winning
Attached Thumbnails E55 Hits the lift smh thanks for the advice guys-img_0728.jpg   E55 Hits the lift smh thanks for the advice guys-img_0801.jpg   E55 Hits the lift smh thanks for the advice guys-img_0729.jpg  
alenpepic is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 06:47 PM
  #2  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Rocman8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,139
Received 67 Likes on 63 Posts
2006 E55, 2005 C55, 2005 E320 Estate Sport, 2015 ML350
Love the color. Looks like Capri blue code 359?
Rocman8 is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 07:33 PM
  #3  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 486
Likes: 0
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
Originally Posted by alenpepic View Post
I'm a new w211 e55 AMG owner and So i asked around and got 110views and no replies about my 1900rpm shakiness Yeah buddy GOO FORUMS lol jk audizine has the same effect lol(Im a audi herb), anyhow found out my control arms are shot and my motor mounts too lol the motor literally looked like it was gonna lift up into the hood upon a brake throttle test lol anyway this car is going to be made into a show car my ig is alens4 and i love the show scene, i had a show car FBO b7 s4 recently retired it because of problems but I'm glad to be back with a AMG. The car is getting more parts just the shipping sucks its also a midnight blue i believe and NY weather is holding me back but I'm looking forward to getting advice from my all you fellas when i have problems. P.S Spinning is winning
welcome congrats and get use to no one answering lol it happens alot better off searching at times what part of ny are you from?
AMG_Adon is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 10:16 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 281
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2001Cl55 (sold) 2005 CL55 (sold) C63 Coupe 2012 p31(sold made me broke) Audi 330awhp JHM S4 2005(sol
Originally Posted by Rocman8 View Post
Love the color. Looks like Capri blue code 359?
lol I swear I have no idea I'm gonna check it, your most likely right, I'm newb when it comes with the MB colors, but it's sucha wierd color lol changes colors like crazy looks purple
alenpepic is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 10:22 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 281
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2001Cl55 (sold) 2005 CL55 (sold) C63 Coupe 2012 p31(sold made me broke) Audi 330awhp JHM S4 2005(sol
Originally Posted by AMG_Adon View Post
welcome congrats and get use to no one answering lol it happens alot better off searching at times what part of ny are you from?
Yeah I had a couple of guy make fun of me for offering 600$ for c63 mufflers so that's how they operate here lol yeah I had a feeling it was the motor mounts but thought I'd ask anyway bc it felt like it had a fueling problem so I was wondering if it had contamination some **** I read in the threads, I'm from westchester county , I was part of a Audi group we party hard in H20i basically I'm getting this car rdy for H20i lmfaoo love to party and chicks, so this e55 gets the job done because I wanna air out on a module and links .
alenpepic is offline  
Old 01-20-2017, 10:24 AM
  #6  
Super Member
 
Hotsauce55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 608
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by Rocman8 View Post
Love the color. Looks like Capri blue code 359?
My color code is 359U which in a 2005 is supposed to be Capri Blue if I'm correct. Running the VIN decoder it calls my color tanzanite blue metallic
Hotsauce55 is offline  
Old 01-20-2017, 10:26 AM
  #7  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Rocman8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,139
Received 67 Likes on 63 Posts
2006 E55, 2005 C55, 2005 E320 Estate Sport, 2015 ML350
Originally Posted by Hotsauce55 View Post
My color code is 359U which in a 2005 is supposed to be Capri Blue if I'm correct. Running the VIN decoder it calls my color tanzanite blue metallic
The VIN decoder will give you the German description of the paint color but it's not the actual name. I have code 189 black opal which is another dark blue and the German description is green metallic.
Rocman8 is offline  
Old 01-20-2017, 11:17 PM
  #8  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 281
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2001Cl55 (sold) 2005 CL55 (sold) C63 Coupe 2012 p31(sold made me broke) Audi 330awhp JHM S4 2005(sol
Originally Posted by Rocman8 View Post
The VIN decoder will give you the German description of the paint color but it's not the actual name. I have code 189 black opal which is another dark blue and the German description is green metallic.
lol yeah I'm just gonna post more pics it hits the shop for installations next week so I'll see what everyone thinks lol
alenpepic is offline  
Old 01-20-2017, 11:25 PM
  #9  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Rocman8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,139
Received 67 Likes on 63 Posts
2006 E55, 2005 C55, 2005 E320 Estate Sport, 2015 ML350
Originally Posted by alenpepic View Post
lol yeah I'm just gonna post more pics it hits the shop for installations next week so I'll see what everyone thinks lol
The paint code is on the corner of the sticker with the VIN number. The sticker is on the b pillar when you open the drivers door.
Rocman8 is offline  
Old 01-21-2017, 02:20 AM
  #10  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 15
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
05 E55 AMG
Rear tread seems to be in opposite directions
redassag00 is offline  
Old 01-21-2017, 02:24 AM
  #11  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Rocman8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,139
Received 67 Likes on 63 Posts
2006 E55, 2005 C55, 2005 E320 Estate Sport, 2015 ML350
Originally Posted by redassag00 View Post
Rear tread seems to be in opposite directions
Nice catch! The RR looks correct and the LR mounted on the rim the wrong way.
Rocman8 is offline  
Old 01-23-2017, 05:56 PM
  #12  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 281
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2001Cl55 (sold) 2005 CL55 (sold) C63 Coupe 2012 p31(sold made me broke) Audi 330awhp JHM S4 2005(sol
Originally Posted by redassag00 View Post
Rear tread seems to be in opposite directions
OHH **** LMFAOO, im gonna check that out, thanks for letting me know
alenpepic is offline  
Old 01-23-2017, 06:04 PM
  #13  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 281
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2001Cl55 (sold) 2005 CL55 (sold) C63 Coupe 2012 p31(sold made me broke) Audi 330awhp JHM S4 2005(sol
Originally Posted by alenpepic View Post
OHH **** LMFAOO, im gonna check that out, thanks for letting me know
Good catch my LEFT Rear needs to be redone my old man says its not a big deal but i don't believe that

Last edited by alenpepic; 01-25-2017 at 06:43 PM.
alenpepic is offline  
Old 01-24-2017, 10:02 AM
  #14  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
bbirdwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 1,934
Received 421 Likes on 343 Posts
'99 and '05 E55 AMG
Many of the "hits" on your post will be internet search engine spiders scrolling through the forum.
bbirdwell is offline  
Old 01-28-2017, 11:37 PM
  #15  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 15
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
05 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by alenpepic View Post
Good catch my LEFT Rear needs to be redone my old man says its not a big deal but i don't believe that
Just remove from wheel and swap sidewall in.
redassag00 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
alenpepic (01-30-2017)
 

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E55 Hits the lift smh thanks for the advice guys


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: