Computer Problems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 08:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03' E55 Techtite Grey
Computer Problems

Hello again guys,

I am having problems with my AMG again. A couple years ago I came across a leaking problem and it ruined my computers under the driver seat and somewhere else I think. Mercedes diagnosed it and replaced them. Well it leaked again and now the screen just always says visit workshop in red and says brake reduced effect. Also my keyless go doesn't work and heated seats don't work either. I was thinking I was going to try and find another totaled AMG and take all the computers out of it and replace mine. Does anybody have any ideas I can look or at do to fix these problems?

Thank You,

Ty
Old 10-27-2018, 02:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 E63
Where did this leak happen?
Old 10-27-2018, 03:16 AM

Received 79 Likes on 74 Posts
CLS55
Does the car run?

Did you test your battery in the trunk and under the hood? I assume you have but thought I'd ask..
Old 10-29-2018, 12:57 AM

03' E55 Techtite Grey
Originally Posted by KP916
Where did this leak happen?
Mercedes said the door jam cause I put the aftermarket AMG illuminated door sills. Not sure if that is true.
Old 10-29-2018, 12:58 AM

03' E55 Techtite Grey
Originally Posted by PieRat
Does the car run?

Did you test your battery in the trunk and under the hood? I assume you have but thought I'd ask..
Yes I replaced both batteries and it still does the same thing. The car runs fine.
Old 10-29-2018, 04:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 E63
Originally Posted by NSX2NV
Mercedes said the door jam cause I put the aftermarket AMG illuminated door sills. Not sure if that is true.
all you have there is seat module. Unless your wiring or a ground is causing these. I doubt it’s high enough to reach the fuse box under the dash
Old 10-29-2018, 06:29 AM

Received 79 Likes on 74 Posts
CLS55
Scan it you need to know what systems are down and why. The dash alerts are super generic... yeah ecu and tcu are under the passenger dash, but a leak from what dealership claims would need to mbe signicant indeed to reach them. I assume youve unplugged and let these dry out if moisture is present from condensation?
Old 11-01-2018, 12:47 AM

03' E55 Techtite Grey
Originally Posted by PieRat
Scan it you need to know what systems are down and why. The dash alerts are super generic... yeah ecu and tcu are under the passenger dash, but a leak from what dealership claims would need to mbe signicant indeed to reach them. I assume youve unplugged and let these dry out if moisture is present from condensation?
Yes it is all dried out. What kind of scanner do I need to find out what is wrong with everything. I don't know where to start to try and find out what's wrong with the seat warmers and the keyless go. Please any help will be greatly appreciated!