W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Facelift W212 designo Choices- Real Photos!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
2019 E63 S
Originally Posted by ucla95
Designo Mystic Blue is not one of the Designo paint colors offered on the E Class. Accordingly, even though it is a Mercedes Benz paint used on other models such as the CLS or SLK, they treat it as a Performance Studio color on the E Class. Hence the absurd $9600 price. That was just too much for me even though I really wanted it. It was not the money. It was the principle of being so overcharged for a paint the color did not have to make from scratch. Yes I do know there is labor involved in putting a paint from another model into the E Class production line. But not anywhere near $9600 of costs. It is a damn shame as Mercedes used to offer this color in the pre-facelift W212 E Class. Oh well, I like Lunar Blue which is what I am getting. Just not as much as Mystic Blue.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:21 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Mercedes W212
ok guys need advise so i want to change color of car from black to white after i saw this thread i see color white code is:049 designo Magno Cashmere White: question! What paint manufacturer i have to buy and etc as it is mipa,glazit and much more. so please help to get details what manufacturer or paint code and etc.
Old 03-17-2017, 09:50 AM

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
no MBs at the moment :(
Originally Posted by Mindaugas
ok guys need advise so i want to change color of car from black to white after i saw this thread i see color white code is:049 designo Magno Cashmere White: question! What paint manufacturer i have to buy and etc as it is mipa,glazit and much more. so please help to get details what manufacturer or paint code and etc.
Unless your current paint has been vandalized or something, wouldn't you be better off trading in for the right color car? Repainting is going to kill your resale value and won't be cheap for a quality job (unless you're a painter yourself).
Old 03-17-2017, 01:26 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Mercedes W212
paint job full car cost me 1000$ i need white color code and paint maker please