xxGenericSNxx's 2015 E63 Wagon Build/Photo Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 03:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 193 Likes on 111 Posts
E63s AMG
Originally Posted by xxGenericSNxx
As mentioned in my previous post I also got some Formed Dynamics Carbon Fiber accents for the exterior of my car.

First up are the Carbon Fiber Front Flics which add on top of the stock gloss black pieces. The weave is in the same direction as the factory Exterior Carbon Fiber Package.

Next up is the Three Fin Diffuser. Stock already has three fins but these fins run an extra 1.25" (3cm) below the stock one to give it more substance. This part simply affixes on top of the stock diffuser to give the rear end a little more of an aggressive look without being over the top.

Here are some comparisons between stock and with the Formed Dynamics Diffuser:

Great build Nathan. Loving the clean look with those HRE wheels.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:47 PM

Received 167 Likes on 114 Posts
2016 E63 Wagon
Originally Posted by xxGenericSNxx
Time for another update and the latest round of mods.

Another option that the folks overseas can get but is unavailable in the US is the skibag passthrough. What this option allows you to do is to run a set of skis through the rear amrest opening from the trunk into the main cabin of the car. If you don't ski, the bag can be removed and the passthrough can still be used for other oblong objects or if you need to access the trunk from the rear seat (such as reaching for snacks or drinks on a road trip). Once again Steve from MBenzNL in the Netherlands helped me get all of the right parts for my car and Jesse at Eurosport helped me with the install. Everything was a breeze and plug and play except for my stock middle headrest where the polls must be trimmed in order to fit into the minimized opening.

The parts themselves consist of a new metal backrest frame for the Left + Middle rear seat. There's also some new misc. plastic trims for the top of the seat, new carpet backrest with skibag opening, and of course the skitbag itself along with the doors and trim for the opening.

I'm a brand new owner of a used 2016 Wagon (intro post to follow in a couple of weeks after I have assembled some basic questions) and this is the one thing I really miss on my car.
We are avid skiers and need to get kids to races on a regular basis where it's unpractical to fold half the seat.
Any chance you can share the part number list for this conversion? I will of course check it to ensure my MY2016 car uses the same pieces as your car.
Thank you !
Old 04-19-2018, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 S 4matic 63amg
good small details added to the that sexy wagon ! cool
Old 09-27-2018, 09:27 AM
Banned

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
E63 AMG S
We need a update i know more little beautiful detailed mods have been done