W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***Don Nguyen | WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals***

Old 04-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
Arrow ***Don Nguyen | WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals***

The information of my available services in my old vendor/sponsor threads are a bit outdated. This new thread includes revised up to date information on what I currently offer. Link to old thread: https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...s-more-25.html

WannabeRacer.com
Facebook Page - Gallery
E-mail: Don@WannabeRacer.com

Vinyl Materials / DIY:
- Pre cut vinyl (IE: Pre cut roof, window trim pieces, tail lights, etc)
If you are interested in me developing pre cut pieces for your car to make your DIY installations easier, I would need a minimum group of 5-10 people interested in the same pre cut materials. Contact me at Don@WannabeRacer.com for more information.
- Custom cut stickers / decals
- Vinyl sheets and rolls
- DIY materials and instructions
- Group buys

Installation Services:
- Gloss and matte black roof vinyl (other finishes/colors are available upon request)
- Carbon fiber vinyl wraps
- Black out chrome/brushed aluminum window trim vinyl
- Interior and exterior trim
- Head / tail light tinting
- Full car wraps
- Graphic / vinyl installations
Gloss and Matte Black Roofs:

3M Carbon fiber Vinyl Roof Wraps:

Blacked Out Window Trim:

Tinted Head and Tail Lights:

Interior Vinyl Wrapping:

Misc Vinyl Wrap Requests:

Plasti Dip:

WannabeRacer.com

Let me know if you guys have any questions or if you are interested in getting some work done.

thanks.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 04-06-2016, 03:43 PM

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
2012 E63
id be down for a group buy on the window trim for my sedan and maybe door handles
Old 04-11-2016, 01:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
If I can probably get another 8-10 people interested in the same thing, I can definitely put in the test fitting and designing of pre cut pieces for your window trims.

For the door handles, I would probably only need like 5 people interested in those, since it's a smaller piece, and not as time consuming to develop as the window trim.

Let me know!

-Don
Old 04-16-2016, 01:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
- Plasti dip rear badges

This is not a Mercedes, but I had several people ask me for some more detailed or close up pictures of my plasti dip work and I happen to already have these resized and ready to go. The owner of this white Audi A6 sedan came by my shop in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the plasti dip work done, along with getting his roof wrapped and chrome window trim blacked out. Since he was blacking out everything else, blacking out the chrome badges made everything flow together fairly well.

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 05-11-2016, 04:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Smoked / tinted head lights
- Smoked / tinted tail lights
- Blacked out front lower bumper chrome trim
- Gloss black roof wrap

For this white Mercedes Benz S63 Coupe, we decided to go with gloss black on the front lower bumper chrome trim and also the roof to essentially give the it a complete black out look on the front and also to give the roof a more finished look by wrapping the small section in the back in gloss black. In addition to those two items, we also lightly tinted and smoked out the head lights and tail lights on the car. You may notice that in different lighting, the tinted lights may appear lighter or darker. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Irvine to get the vinyl work done.

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 05-16-2016, 05:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black window trim
- Gloss black partial front grill
- Gloss black lower bumper lights
- Gloss black amber side bumper reflectors

Blacking out the chrome window trim or most chrome pieces in general, changes the look of the car quite dramatically, in my opinion. It’s ok to have a little bit of chrome, to provide some contrast, but cleaning up the majority of the chrome around the car really cleans up the lines of the car and makes it look more aggressive as well. The owner of this car had me wrap his window trim, front grill surround, lower fog lights and amber bumper reflectors in my gloss black vinyl material. He came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Cerritos to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 05-21-2016, 04:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black vinyl roof wrap
- Gloss black window trim wrap
- Gloss black trunk bar

I always enjoy how a simple thing such as a gloss black roof wrap and blacking out the chrome on a car can completely change the look of the car, but still retain an OEM / factory look and not look aftermarket or overly modified. For this white Mercedes Benz C63 sedan, we went with a gloss black roof to give it the panoramic roof look and also gloss black on the chrome window trim pieces to match, similar to what Mercedes also offers from the factory on some newer models as well now. the owner of this car was from San Diego and came up to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 07-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black front grill
- Gloss black window trim and rear trunk bar
- Tinted / smoked rear tail lights

For this black Mercedes Benz C63 AMG coupe, I blacked out the chrome trim pieces around the window, front grill, and rear trunk bar in my gloss black vinyl material, to give it a factory finish/look, similar to the black optics package that is available for these cars now. I also lightly tinted / smoked his rear tail lights as well. The chrome pieces were not all completely blacked out, which still gave the car some contrast. The work done gives the car a nice subtle change without making anything look after market. Most people would think that the car came this way from the factory. The owner of the car drove out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Pasadena to get the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 07-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Tinted / smoked tail lights

For this Audi A4 B7 Sedan, we wrapped the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material and also lightly tinted / smoked the tail lights on the car. The tail lights were actually fairly dull and almost a matte finish before wrapping them, which can be seen in one of the close up pictures of the rear tail light. However, I was able to bring life back into them again and make them possibly even glossier / shinier than they were brand new from the factory. So even for those who are not looking to necessarily change the look of their car up, I am also able to vinyl wrap certain pieces/parts on the car to help restore certain faded/oxidized finishes. The owner of this car was from Fullerton brought his car to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 07-17-2016, 08:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Plasti dip front and rear badges
- Gloss back front and rear reflectors

This white 2016 Bentley Continental GT3R came in to have me black out the chrome badges / emblems on the trunk and hood of the car. I also ended up blacking out the red and amber reflectors on the front and back bumpers of the car. Sometimes small subtle changes such as the work I did for this Bentley is all a car needs. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl car wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 07-23-2016, 12:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black window trim vinyl wrap
- Gloss black front grill wrap

Most people usually say that most vinyl wraps usually look the best on white or lighter colored car, but that is not the case, especially when it involves wrapping or covering up the chrome trim pieces on a car. If anything, the chrome accents on the car probably stand out even more so on a darker colored car than a lighter one. For this Lexus IS350 F Sport sedan, the owner had me vinyl wrap both the chrome window trim and front grill in my gloss black vinyl material. The owner of the car was from Riverside and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the work done. As you can see in the side by side before and after picture that I have back to back, the change is subtle, but still improves the overall look of the car quite dramatically.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 07-25-2016, 06:02 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 Mercedes Benz E63 S AMG
pm me, I need my ugly chrome trim wrapped.
Old 07-26-2016, 01:27 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Replied.

-Don
Old 07-27-2016, 12:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black lower front bumper lip wrap
- Gloss black lower rear bumper chrome trim wrap
- Gloss black trunk handle bar

Mercedes, and even a lot of newer cars in general, have for some reason decided to add a constantly increasing amount of chrome to every next generation of car that is produced. For this particular Mercedes Benz E63 AMG sedan, he wanted to have the chrome on the lower front bumper, side window trim pieces, rear trunk handle, and lower rear bumper chrome blacked out in a gloss black vinyl finish. The owner of the car was from Inland Empire / Rancho and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl car wrap work done. We didn’t completely black everything out and still left some chrome pieces on the car so that the car still retained some contrast.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 07-30-2016, 06:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- 3M gloss carbon fiber rear spoiler vinyl wrap
- 3M gloss carbon fiber lower rear bumper diffuser vinyl wrap

Sometimes wraps can allow for certain parts on the car to blend in better, while other times wraps can add contrast to a car in positive ways. In the case of this Audi A7 sedan, instead of the typical blacking out of the chrome, etc, I ended up wrapping the rear integrated spoiler and lower rear diffuser in the 3M gloss carbon fiber vinyl finish. Since the car is already a dark color, the addition of these carbon fiber wrapped pieces still blends in with the car fairly well, but also still provides a noticeable contrast against the black color of the car. The owner of this car was from Pasadena / Los Angeles area and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black vinyl wrap roof
- Smoked / tinted tail lights

This is an old/previous customer of mine that came from outside the state of California to have the vinyl work done on his car. For his car, I vinyl wrapped the roof in gloss black, blacked out the chrome window trim and also lightly tinted / smoked his tail lights. Each item was a small change to the car, but changed the overall look of the car quite dramatically. I really liked the way the smoked / tinted tail lights on his car went with the color of the car. The two complimented each other fairly well.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black window trim vinyl car wrap

Had some requests for some more close up pictures of the area where the trim meets the rubber weather stripping. For this grey Audi A5 coupe, I blacked out the chrome window trim on the car with my gloss black vinyl material. The owner of the car came out to me from Los Angeles / Torrance area to Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done. We went with gloss over matte to blend with the tinted windows better and also match the black optics package that Audi now offers on some of their cars.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-11-2016, 11:50 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:

This is a previous customer of mine that had some vinyl work done by me as well. This time around, he brought by his white Mercedes Benz C63 AMG sedan to have me wrap the roof in my gloss black vinyl material. The gloss black blends in fairly well with the glass sunroof. The owner of this car was from Cerritos / Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange county to have the work done. It is almost like this car was meant to come with a black roof, since the side roof rails and antenna for some reason come gloss black from the factory already as well.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-14-2016, 11:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black rock / stone guard

This white Porsche Panamera is another previous customer of mine. Seems like I have a lot of previous/return customers bringing in new/different cars to have vinyl work done to them, which is always a good sign that they were happy with the work done previously. For this Porsche Panamera, I wrapped the roof in gloss black and also freehand traced the faded side rear rock/stone guard piece. The car came with a factory clear stone guard film on there, but over time it had faded and turned yellow, so the owner of the car wanted me to wrap it in gloss black to match the rest of the black/white theme already on the car. I actually went out to the location of the car to do this install, as part of my mobile services that I have begun to offer.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-17-2016, 01:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black front grill surround vinyl wrap

Even with this fairly stock white Lexus IS350 or IS250, after blacking out the chrome window trim and front grill, it really cleaned up the look of the car. The blacked out chrome trim pieces compliments the rest of the car fairly nicely. The owner of this car was from Cerritos and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to get the vinyl work done. For this particular car, we also went with the gloss black finish over the matte black finish for the chrome pieces.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-29-2016, 07:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- 3M Di-noc matte carbon fiber interior wrap

Although most people probably go with the slightly glossier 3M 1080 carbon wrap for their interiors, the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber is still a good option for those who want something that looks/resembles dry carbon more. The size of the weave and color also varies a bit between the two carbon fiber materials offered by 3M as well. For this BMW F10 M5 sedan, we vinyl wrapped the interior with the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber finish vinyl material over the factory wood trim pieces on the car. The blend of the carbon fiber look and the aluminum trim accents compliment each other fairly well I think. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles / Inglewood or Santa Monica and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl wrap work done on his interior.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 09-05-2016, 10:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:

This is another return customer of mine. I had previously tinted the tail lights and blacked out the chrome window trim. However, this time, the owner of this grey Mercedes CLA 250 sedan had me wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material. The gloss black roof is a really nice subtle touch to the car, especially with the darker grey / silver color of the car. The owner of this car was from Fontana / Inland Empire and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done on his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 09-07-2016, 07:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Tinted / Smoked Rear Tail Lights

It doesn’t always take much to change the look of a car, such as in the case of this black Audi S6 sedan. For this car, I lightly tinted / smoked the rear tail lights. The slightly darker tail lights complimented the gunmetal finish that were on the wheels and really flowed well with the rest of the car. The shade that I use gives the car an OEM+ type look, as if it came from the factory this way or was a factory option. The owner of this car was from Pasadena Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done on his tails.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 09-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Plasti dip rear badges

There have been quite a few Lexus RC-Fs coming by lately. One day, I had two RC-Fs back to back. On this particular car, I vinyl wrapped the roof and blacked out the chrome side window trim in my gloss black vinyl material. In addition to wrapping those pieces, I plasti dipped the rear badges on the trunk of the car. Plasti dip can be easy enough to use, but for those who have tried it, it can still take some skill to get it to come out perfect. I took some up close pictures of the plasti dipped pieces from various angles, to show how the pieces that I plasti dip look like. The owner of this particular car was from Oceanside / San Diego and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 09-29-2016, 01:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:

Although it is more common to see newer cars getting vinyl work done on their cars, I believe that adding gloss black on black roof on an older car can really update the look of the car and change the looks of it completely. The black roof gives it a nice update/change in look, without making it look out of place. It still flows well with the look of the car, even if the rest of it is still stock/factory. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Pasadena / Los Angeles to get the vinyl wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***Don Nguyen | WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals***