Sponsored by:

Full Euro Intelligent Light system via vediamo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2023, 08:40 AM

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts
2019 911 GTS / 2016 X3 / 2015 E63s / 1993 RX-7
@kenneyd

For actual functionality, do you believe that there are different 'steps or levels' of ILS? i.e. Will your Vediamo method of activating ILS have different modes that Vlad's OBD flash does not offer?

Again, thanks for all of the useful posts!
Old 12-07-2023, 08:51 AM

Received 608 Likes on 273 Posts
poop
Originally Posted by thesaintusa
@kenneyd

For actual functionality, do you believe that there are different 'steps or levels' of ILS? i.e. Will your Vediamo method of activating ILS have different modes that Vlad's OBD flash does not offer?

Again, thanks for all of the useful posts!
More like all the correct functions turned on. example, they didn't code your cluster... its incomplete. did they just turn on IHC+ on the gateway or did they code the entire headlight, stepper motors fors etc for the ILS+ fuctions?
Maybe they did, maybe they didnt, i dont know. I can only speak for my coding
Old 12-07-2023, 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 74 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
Originally Posted by brfatal
There is a guy who runs a large W212 focused FB group who codes Mercs for cheap. Much less than Vlad, that's for sure.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/w212...3018821694203/
Do you have his information??
Old 12-07-2023, 11:46 AM

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts
2014 E63S AMG
Originally Posted by berti_00
Facebook Post

He's reputable and has tons of reviews. He quoted me $220 for ILS+ last year.

Offering remote coding services like:
-Amg menu
-Sport plus mode (Agility mode) only if you don't have a separate sport button for the automatic transmission.
-Manual mode
-Last mode. Meaning when you start the car the automatic transmission will remember in wich mode you was last time. This way you can always start in S mode for example. Only for facelift models.
-Higher V-max on locked cars (US and Japan models have always limited Vmax even Amgs) V-max = Maximum speed
-better gas pedal response by getting rid of the gas pedal delay/lag
-ILS plus unlock on US models if the right hardware already there (US models that have ILS plus capable headlights cant use them because the function is locked for the US-market
-Sound design for pops and bangs when downshifting. Only for Petrol cars and needs a non stock exhaust (straight piped,x-pipe,resonator delete or something like that) for noticeable effect. For AMG cars noticeable even with stock exhaust.
-Head unit design change from papyrus to silver design
-Enable DRL to light up with the headlights.
-Brighter DRL lights,parking lights,license plate lights ect.
-Set start stop eco to last mode. Meaning it will only activate it self after engine start if you left it on "on" the last time.
-Remaining fuel in liters or gallons
-Earlier parking sensor beeping (already at the yellow lights instead of the red lights).
-Disable seat belt warning and the message about how many seatbelts are worn in the back seats.
-One touch function for memory seats instead of keeping the button pressed
-Unlock trailer hitch
-Set AC to hot country mode (more power and faster cooling)
-More powerful seat cooling and depends on the car also hotter seat heating

only with NTG5.1 late 2015/2016:
-Unlock carplay/Android auto
-Unlock power dials
-Unlock AMG boot logo
-Change animated car to AMG car
-Codings for retrofits. Like lets say for example you replace your manual foldable mirrors with automatic foldable mirrors they need to be coded to work right.

And lot of other stuff i probably forgot to mention I can code this for lot of mercedes models not just the W212. Just write me wich mercedes model series you have like W204,W221,A/C 207,W205,W213 ect. ect.

If you are interessted please send me a private message.

Last edited by brfatal; 12-07-2023 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-07-2023, 12:27 PM

Received 608 Likes on 273 Posts
poop
Probably referring to amir.
He has good reviews.
My only issue was he sent me an angry text when I said I was going to make a video on how to flash carplay for everyone for free like all my videos.
The irony is he doesn't know how to do carplay either, he subs it out to another guy.
And two, I literally taught him how to code ILS for free, and he is making money on that info he learned for me.
I have no issue with that part, what I do have issue is somebody telling me I can't post a how-to video... Especially when it's the same person that has benefited so much from me financially without even a single acknowledgment or thank you.

Originally Posted by brfatal
https://www.facebook.com/Bird3891/

He's reputable and has tons of reviews. He quoted me $220 for ILS+ last year.
The following 2 users liked this post by kenneyd:
cotmfk (12-08-2023), wildta (12-07-2023)
Old 12-07-2023, 02:37 PM

Received 167 Likes on 114 Posts
2016 E63 Wagon
First - again - - this is great stuff - thank you for sharing!
I am one of Vlad module users and the cluster is updated - same type of "Intell Light Syst" message we see in this thread etc.

Comin from Audi world and the kind of coding etc you are exploring is something I'm very comfortable doing. If you had done this 4 years I ago,I would definitely have done this versus used Vlad's module.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 74 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
Originally Posted by kenneyd
Probably referring to amir.
He has good reviews.
My only issue was he sent me an angry text when I said I was going to make a video on how to flash carplay for everyone for free like all my videos.
The irony is he doesn't know how to do carplay either, he subs it out to another guy.
And two, I literally taught him how to code ILS for free, and he is making money on that info he learned for me.
I have no issue with that part, what I do have issue is somebody telling me I can't post a how-to video... Especially when it's the same person that has benefited so much from me financially without even a single acknowledgment or thank you.
Kenny your the only dude out here providing amazing videos and how to's. If it wasn't for your indexing plug video I would of never known let alone done it mu self and done it perfect too. So I wouldn't give a rats *** what anyone says..
that said let me know if you wana do mu irl and how much.

Last edited by berti_00; 12-08-2023 at 11:47 AM.
The following users liked this post:
san40 (12-09-2023)
Old 12-08-2023, 12:05 AM

Received 109 Likes on 77 Posts
'16 CLS63S
Damm anyone in FL with a program can help me do this?
Use BENZNINJA. I used his service for ILS+ and Im happy