Maximum Power Output:
773 HP 778 LB-FT @ crank
665 whp 669 wtq @ wheel

Gains up to: +82 HP +84 LB-FT

0-60 mph: 2.79 sec
0-100 mph: 6.61 sec
60-130 mph: 8.27 sec
1/4mile: 10.88 sec @129 mph

*Performed on non-prepped asphalt and with OEM, Street-Legal and/or Non-Performance tires.
Data measured with Racelogic Performance Box.

*Note: Mercedes M177 engine performance when measured on the dyno obtains higher power numbers than rated from factory. Performance numbers published by MBUSA are a calculated average within a specific rpm range, which obviously result in lower power numbers than at the peak. HP and TQ gains calculated by RENNtech are always based on peak stock results measured by RENNtech and upgraded peak results measured by RENNtech.

Last edited by RENNtechHQ; 12-07-2017 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Resizing images
The following 2 users liked this post by RENNtechHQ:
24Hours (12-07-2017), AMGBEASTMODE (12-22-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 10:05 AM

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
2018 E63 S (white wagon), 2016 Viper ACR Extreme, 2005 Porsche GT3 Cup race car,2020 GLE
Amazing numbers . What's the deal with the Mercedes warranty?
Old 12-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,885 Likes on 1,322 Posts
2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned
Originally Posted by Clk63blkseries
Amazing numbers . What's the deal with the Mercedes warranty?
same "deal" as it's always been, no deal.

if you find a renntech Benz dealer that's your best bet, otherwise benz and amg do not support non-oem performance modifications to the car in any way
Old 12-08-2017, 12:56 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
G
Look up the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. It's explicitly says that the manufacturer has to prove that the aftermarket parts cased a failure. This is not something I'd like to have to do but I suppose there are cases that have gone to arbitration or worse...

There are ways to do things and there are ways to do things. I may have my selling dealer do the Renntech work on my car. They may or may not turn their head if a real issue pops up in the future. According to Renntech they are only supposed to charge the web pricing listed on their website but there's no 100% guarantee on that either.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 218 Likes on 179 Posts
E63
If your airmatic fails, you wil be ok. Your engine or turbos go kaput....well hope your dealer is cool and does not call MB regional cos then you would be on the hook for a new engine despite anything you have read to the contrary
Old 12-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by jdhertz11
Look up the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. It's explicitly says that the manufacturer has to prove that the aftermarket parts cased a failure. This is not something I'd like to have to do but I suppose there are cases that have gone to arbitration or worse...

There are ways to do things and there are ways to do things. I may have my selling dealer do the Renntech work on my car. They may or may not turn their head if a real issue pops up in the future. According to Renntech they are only supposed to charge the web pricing listed on their website but there's no 100% guarantee on that either.
youre the 5 billionth person on the net to mention mag moss....

as you said the reality is bleak for a customer ... you will be status 8 if a tune is detected on your ecu

why dont you look up what status 8 means....then report back to me
Old 12-08-2017, 08:31 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
G
Originally Posted by PeterUbers
youre the 5 billionth person on the net to mention mag moss....

as you said the reality is bleak for a customer ... you will be status 8 if a tune is detected on your ecu

why dont you look up what status 8 means....then report back to me
Sorry that I tried to answer a question for someone that may not have read the 5 billion other posts. I've seen the dealer try to void entire warranties and then have to reverse their decision based on this. Not everyone within the dealer system is as knowledgeable as forum guys (I'm being serious). Well all direct all questions to you going forward!
Old 12-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by jdhertz11
Sorry that I tried to answer a question for someone that may not have read the 5 billion other posts. I've seen the dealer try to void entire warranties and then have to reverse their decision based on this. Not everyone within the dealer system is as knowledgeable as forum guys (I'm being serious). Well all direct all questions to you going forward!
yeah... do what you think is necessary moving forward

ill start the search for you

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ty-voided.htmlm

​​​​​​​
https://mbworld.org/forums/w212-amg/...tech-tune.html
Old 12-08-2017, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 653 Likes on 511 Posts
2018 S560 and 2019 E450 Wagon.
Wow, amazing numbers. Although this is the first car I ever had that don't really feel a tune is necessary. I'm pretty happy with it as it is.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 E63S AMG, 2003 SLK 230 Sport, 2004 SL 600, 2006 SLK 55 AMG, 1998 E320 Wagon
Wait, WHAT???

595 HP at the wheels?????

I though the crank numbers were 603 hp & 624 tq. There's no way in hell that's right. That means Mercedes massively underrated their E63.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 653 Likes on 511 Posts
2018 S560 and 2019 E450 Wagon.
It does make sense that the hp rating of 603 at the crank is way low. Even assuming a quarter mile rating 11.5, thats 675 hp at the crank, so I think they underrated the hp by at least 70 hp at the crank, at least based off the quarter mile calculators available on the net.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 634 Likes on 378 Posts
2021 AMG GLE 63s Coupe AMG GLC 63s Coupe
Originally Posted by Koru_Kinshi
Wait, WHAT???

595 HP at the wheels?????

I though the crank numbers were 603 hp & 624 tq. There's no way in hell that's right. That means Mercedes massively underrated their E63.
Or maybe someone is just using a happy dyno...just sayin
Old 12-12-2017, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by ronin amg
Or maybe someone is just using a happy dyno...just sayin

So when I see happy dynos, I only judge the gains from the start to finish... thats key as you know. I have no doubt my car will dyno less than 595 which doesnt make it any slower just means a different dyno to your point.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:53 AM

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
W212 E63 AMG S Model
Why do we have the same exact discussions every time one of these cars comes out about dyno readings?
The following users liked this post:
chiromikey (12-12-2017)
Old 12-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by efiftyfizzle
Why do we have the same exact discussions every time one of these cars comes out about dyno readings?
because the internet guarantees someone will join this discussion without a baseline of understanding ....

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
Old 12-12-2017, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 218 Likes on 179 Posts
E63

because the internet guarantees someone will join this discussion without a baseline of understanding ....

​​​​​​​
You should look up the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act......Baseline understanding cannot be removed from warranty without proof of status 8
sjb (12-18-2017)
Old 12-13-2017, 01:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Vic55
So when I see happy dynos, I only judge the gains from the start to finish... thats key as you know. I have no doubt my car will dyno less than 595 which doesnt make it any slower just means a different dyno to your point.
Let's hope it's close but I really don't care since I know my car rips through the canyons with the OE Benzworks tune.

It just makes me smile when I see vendors posting numbers that seem totally unrealistic with ridiculous prices for the same peak power you can get for half the cost..
Much like the lowering module for $1,400.00 when you could have a shop that knows what they are doing do it for $400.00 in less than an hour without screwing with the electronics..
Oh yeah and when vendors post products but won't post the price. I would never even call those venders, seriously what's the secret ?

Last edited by ronin amg; 12-13-2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old 12-13-2017, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3,171 Likes on 1,977 Posts
AMG GTC Roadster, E63s Ed.1, M8 Comp. Coupe
Let's hope it's close but I really don't care since I know my car rips through the canyons with the OE Benzworks tune.

It just makes me smile when I see vendors posting numbers that seem totally unrealistic with ridiculous prices for the same peak power you can get for half the cost..
Much like the lowering module for $1,400.00 when you could have a shop that knows what they are doing do it for $400.00 in less than an hour without screwing with the electronics..
Oh yeah and when vendors post products but won't post the price. I would never even call those venders, seriously what's the secret ?
Agree with you on the tune and their pricing. Lowering modules have an advantage over links or link modifications (which is actually a rare for anyone to do). If the module can be used over time in several cars, it is cheaper as well. Without alignment there will be inner wear on the tires, so those aren't free.
Personal preference clearly but I moved from links to the modules and tires are lasting longer. Either way, it makes the car look better
Old 12-13-2017, 09:09 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
Mercedes-AMG

That's why we created this :
http://www.renntechmercedes.com/inde...crank-wheel-hp
​​​​​​​
Old 12-16-2017, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aventador SV / 991 GT3RS / C63S / M4
Interested in the ECU upgrade..a few questions though

numbers based on stock car? Stock performance exhaust? Without downpipes? What about future updates from MB or when I send my car in to the dealership can it be detected if I don’t revert tune back to stock? Or would I have to set it back to standard send the car in and reflash the tune again after collecting the car. I assume it’s a flash ..or is it an ecu replacement that I will have to physically remove and install back stock ecu

also regarding the lowering module..after installing via obd does height adjust automatically based on dynamic selector mode e.g comfort sport sport plus race? ( normal / low /lower/lowest) And I assume the module doesn’t have to be permanently plugged in once the files has been transferred right? Just a one time flash and I throw it away since it can’t be married to another vehicle

thanks
Originally Posted by RENNtechHQ
RENNtech

is proud to release their ECU Upgrade
for the 213 - E63 S AMG 4MATIC+

Maximum Power Output:
773 HP 778 LB-FT @ crank
665 whp 669 wtq @ wheel

Gains up to: +82 HP +84 LB-FT

0-60 mph: 2.79 sec
0-100 mph: 6.61 sec
60-130 mph: 8.27 sec
1/4mile: 10.88 sec @129 mph

*Performed on non-prepped asphalt and with OEM, Street-Legal and/or Non-Performance tires.
Data measured with Racelogic Performance Box.

*Note: Mercedes M177 engine performance when measured on the dyno obtains higher power numbers than rated from factory. Performance numbers published by MBUSA are a calculated average within a specific rpm range, which obviously result in lower power numbers than at the peak. HP and TQ gains calculated by RENNtech are always based on peak stock results measured by RENNtech and upgraded peak results measured by RENNtech.
​​​​​​​
Old 12-18-2017, 10:00 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
Mercedes-AMG
Originally Posted by Spar7
Interested in the ECU upgrade..a few questions though

numbers based on stock car? Stock performance exhaust? Without downpipes? What about future updates from MB or when I send my car in to the dealership can it be detected if I don’t revert tune back to stock? Or would I have to set it back to standard send the car in and reflash the tune again after collecting the car. I assume it’s a flash ..or is it an ecu replacement that I will have to physically remove and install back stock ecu

also regarding the lowering module..after installing via obd does height adjust automatically based on dynamic selector mode e.g comfort sport sport plus race? ( normal / low /lower/lowest) And I assume the module doesn’t have to be permanently plugged in once the files has been transferred right? Just a one time flash and I throw it away since it can’t be married to another vehicle

thanks​​​​​
Correct, our power gains are based on the E63 we measured here stock. ECU Upgrade is done on factory exhaust. The car we tested has the AMG performance exhaust with the valve system, stock downpipes.
Our ECU Upgrade is a software flash of your OEM computer. You'll need to uninstall your OEM ECU computer and send that to us for the flash.
If you go to a MB dealer and he installs a new update, the ECU tune will be gone. In that case, just send the ECU to us and we'll flash it with our Upgrade for free.

Correct, the factory adjustments of the suspension still works, now based on the new lowered settings.
No, it doesn't need to stay plugged in. You plug the module in the OBD2 connector, it reads the old and writes the new software and turns from red to green in a few seconds. The module then can be unplugged and the car will adjust to the new settings after you turn on the engine.
Yes, the Module will be married to your car, however we do not recommend to throw the module away! You'll still be able to load settings with different height adjustments onto the module, in case you want to change/adjust it in the future. You can change the settings as often as you want via a PC or android app (iOS is in development).
Old 12-21-2017, 03:08 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
E55, GMC Suburban, F430 matchbox, Caddooo DTS

I personally do not think that the Renntech lowering module is a bad deal. It's super easy to use and adjust and it is very non-invasive.

Unlike the older lowering modules that required that you install and wire a new module, this one is very easy. The only negative thing about the Renntech lowering module is that it is married to the car. I would be amazing if you could put it back to stock and then it gets divorced from the vehicle so it can be used on another vehicle.

I also do not think the price is that cost prohibitive for this car. The car is over $100K and the Renntech price tag is actually not that bad. It is also great for a customer that wants to install it themselves because it is very easy for them to do.

I have installed 5 of them at our shop and have been pretty happy with the results and the customers have been happy as well. I could have easily sold them on the links too but the module is what our customers were interested in.
RENNtechHQ (12-21-2017)
Old 12-21-2017, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by cpais
I personally do not think that the Renntech lowering module is a bad deal. It's super easy to use and adjust and it is very non-invasive.

Unlike the older lowering modules that required that you install and wire a new module, this one is very easy. The only negative thing about the Renntech lowering module is that it is married to the car. I would be amazing if you could put it back to stock and then it gets divorced from the vehicle so it can be used on another vehicle.

I also do not think the price is that cost prohibitive for this car. The car is over $100K and the Renntech price tag is actually not that bad. It is also great for a customer that wants to install it themselves because it is very easy for them to do.

I have installed 5 of them at our shop and have been pretty happy with the results and the customers have been happy as well. I could have easily sold them on the links too but the module is what our customers were interested in.
I'm glad you think it's ok to pay more for aftermarket things because you bought an expensive car and so is the vendor but to do the job correctly in 30 min with a sensor adjustment for $400.00 labor is more cost effective for me. No links just knowledge was paid for.
Paying the ridiculous because ya got a Mercedes Tax is just a fools tax...
Old 12-22-2017, 02:33 AM

Received 68 Likes on 48 Posts
'18 E63S AMG
The one advantage of the module is that it appears you can easily adjust the height should one decide to raise it a little or lower it a little. The module is still pretty expensive.

My old E500 is lowered with about $1 worth of washers that fool the sensors into thinking the suspension is riding too high, thus lowering it.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E´Class
I'm glad you think it's ok to pay more for aftermarket things because you bought an expensive car and so is the vendor but to do the job correctly in 30 min with a sensor adjustment for $400.00 labor is more cost effective for me. No links just knowledge was paid for.
Paying the ridiculous because ya got a Mercedes Tax is just a fools tax...
If you think it's just an easy sensor adjustment, why is there no other company out there that makes a full plug'n'play solution? Even the Brabus module requires wiring.
The market dictates the price, that easy. If another company comes out with a product that is as good/easy and therefore creates competition, they'll need to adjust their pricing. Until then, they can charge whatever they want and sell enough of them....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RENNtech E63 S AMG 4MATIC+ ECU Upgrade 773HP | 778 LB-FT