W213 AMG Discuss the W213 AMG - 2017 to present
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E63(S) Sedan Carbon Fibre Collection by Mode Carbon

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Old 06-13-2022, 06:53 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
2019 E63S AMG
Originally Posted by Mojo20032004
I ordered a spoiler for my w212 e63 in April and have not heard back since. I have messaged Sam multiple times regarding updates and nothing. Was told 4-6 weeks and we are approaching mid June now. Luckly I paid PayPal and have buyer protection till Oct 2022, so I will give it a few more weeks than I take action
Sam has a flashy website but he is a fraudster and his unacceptable and illegal business practices have been going on for a long time. He has lied to countless people he had defrauded many people. He is dishonest, lies, does not respond to messages of all types. The office phone does not work. He doesn't take any credit cards as payment. He will string you along by telling you a shipment is being processed and sends you a fake tracking number but never sends you the merchandise. This is simply a sham and a representation of how dishonest he is. The business is a sham. Just do a search on YouTube and you sill wee the experience of other. He has endless excuses who he cannot sent you what you paid for. He doesn't answer his cell phone nor does he answer email messages. He posts on IG and FB but that also is a sham. He tries to get new customers but he is a crooked fraudster. He won't even refund my money. At this point, I don't even want the spoiler if he sent it. I wouldn't want to advertise for such a scam company.
The following users liked this post:
iKha0s (03-01-2024)
Old 06-13-2022, 06:54 PM

Received 259 Likes on 172 Posts
2014 E63S
Originally Posted by viperamg
I purchased this spoiler and paid in full on 3/4/22. I was initially told there were 4 in stock. I was eventually sent a damaged spoiler and the excuse was it was a shipping problem. I returned the damaged spoiler and was promised a replacement by Sam. It is now approaching 90 days and many excused have been made but no spoiler sent. I gave up and asked for a refund but have heard nothing from Sam. He created a label in FedEx and told me a spoiler was being sent. This was a lie as no product was ever shipped. I am not the only one who has has problems with Mode Carbon. There are some who have gone over a year without getting what they ordered. What kind of business treats their customers like this? They do not deserve business from MBWorld members nor anyone else. This a fraudulent and dishonest business. Take your business somewhere else.
I ordered a spoiler for my w212 e63 in April and have not heard back since. I have messaged Sam multiple times regarding updates and nothing. Was told 4-6 weeks and we are approaching mid June now. Luckly I paid PayPal and have buyer protection till Oct 2022, so I will give it a few more weeks than I take action

viperamg (06-27-2022)
Old 06-13-2022, 06:59 PM

2019 E63S AMG

Sam has a flashy website but he is a fraudster and his unacceptable and illegal business practices have been going on for a long time. He has lied to countless people he had defrauded many people. He is dishonest, lies, does not respond to messages of all types. The office phone does not work. He doesn't take any credit cards as payment. He will string you along by telling you a shipment is being processed and sends you a fake tracking number but never sends you the merchandise. This is simply a sham and a representation of how dishonest he is. The business is a sham. Just do a search on YouTube and you sill wee the experience of other. He has endless excuses who he cannot sent you what you paid for. He doesn't answer his cell phone nor does he answer email messages. He posts on IG and FB but that also is a sham. He tries to get new customers but he is a crooked fraudster. He won't even refund my money. At this point, I don't even want the spoiler if he sent it. I wouldn't want to advertise for such a scam company.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:59 PM

2014 E63S
So the day I posted my last reply, I filled a claim with PayPal including screenshots and all, and today I was refunded the full amount.

So for anyone else reading this thread, avoid Sam and mode carbon. His communication is horrible(literally 0)and chances of you ever seeing his parts are slim. I was lucky enough to get a refund and look at other vendors.

The following 2 users liked this post by Mojo20032004:
AB550 (08-22-2023), viperamg (06-27-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 10:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 379 Likes on 250 Posts
2018 E63S Wagon, 2017 Z51 Corvette
It's pretty sad when a seller's thread ends up being the place for customers to warn off other potential customers. 0 communication = 0 customers
viperamg (06-27-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 10:18 AM

2014 E63S
Originally Posted by TugboatBill
It's pretty sad when a seller's thread ends up being the place for customers to warn off other potential customers. 0 communication = 0 customers
I'm sure him being a original poster here, he might delete these posts and such, but I did my job of warning people. I even messaged him on Facebook and nothing. The fact that he is still active on this forum shows he probably Just doesn't care
viperamg (06-27-2022)
Old 07-14-2022, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 170 Likes on 118 Posts
E90 M3, F80 M3, C63 507, F90 M5

Old 07-14-2022, 02:52 PM

2019 E63S AMG
Exclamation Beware......

Originally Posted by Mode Carbon
Beware, nice photos but Sam will send you defective products and claim it was damaged in shipment. He lies about shipping a replacement. Creates a shipping label but never ships the product. The only reason I placed an order was he told me he had stock. It has been 4 months and he has not sent me what I ordered. I asked for a refund as I knew he did not have not had stock. The business phone does not work and he doesn't answer his phone. He will take your money and run. So, don't be fooled by the nice photos, save your money by being smart.....
Old 07-26-2022, 11:58 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Beware, nice photos but Sam will send you defective products and claim it was damaged in shipment. He lies about shipping a replacement. Creates a shipping label but never ships the product. The only reason I placed an order was he told me he had stock. It has been 4 months and he has not sent me what I ordered. I asked for a refund as I knew he did not have not had stock. The business phone does not work and he doesn't answer his phone. He will take your money and run. So, don't be fooled by the nice photos, save your money by being smart.....
Your replacement is complete
Old 07-26-2022, 12:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

I'm sure him being a original poster here, he might delete these posts and such, but I did my job of warning people. I even messaged him on Facebook and nothing. The fact that he is still active on this forum shows he probably Just doesn't care
Your order is complete and we can have it finalized and shipped for you if you would like
Old 07-26-2022, 12:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Covid-19 seriously decapitated us
Old 07-26-2022, 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 563 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Before that it was your accident. You really need to show some goodwill by proving that these orders are actually complete and delivered. I've carbon fibered all of the things on my car and actively avoided buying from you because of the many warnings out there.
iKha0s (03-01-2024)
Old 07-26-2022, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

The following items are now in stock and ready to ship for the E63s platform,
  • Carbon Fibre Grille
  • Carbon Fibre Front Insert
  • Carbon Fibre Canard Inserts
  • Carbon Fibre Trunk Spoiler

Old 07-26-2022, 12:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

So the day I posted my last reply, I filled a claim with PayPal including screenshots and all, and today I was refunded the full amount.

So for anyone else reading this thread, avoid Sam and mode carbon. His communication is horrible(literally 0)and chances of you ever seeing his parts are slim. I was lucky enough to get a refund and look at other vendors.
Your order has been finished. We apologize for the delay. Dealing with personal issues
Old 07-26-2022, 12:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Before that it was your accident. You really need to show some goodwill by proving that these orders are actually complete and delivered. I've carbon fibered all of the things on my car and actively avoided buying from you because of the many warnings out there.
We've delivered to over 10,000 clients without issues. Everyone including myself apparently runs into internal struggles. The accident and my 21 day hospital stay ruined our direct line of communication with the customer. When I got out we had 234 emails and more than $40,000 worth of charge-backs.
Old 07-26-2022, 12:43 PM

2019 E63S AMG
I still don't believe you

Sam, all thee responses from you are just "hollow words" and at this point carry no value. You have been dishonest from the time I placed my order, received a defective product, and you blamed the damage on the carrier which was impossible based on the way it was packed and the integrity of the shipping box. You still don't answer your phone, email, txt messages. You have a very serious integrity problem on this website and you need to repair your failed reputation. Don't give us phony excused. we have all had to deal with COVID and still ran our business and provided excellent customer service. You on the other hand have come up with multiple non credible excuses why you cannot deliver what you promise. The moral of the story, "don't make promises unless you can deliver. You also have a trust problem. You have over $700 of my money since early March and have not delivered a product or refunded my money since I don't want your spoiler. I want to know why you have not answered any of my communications. Why is your business phone disconnected? Sam, I cannot believe what you write until I see it in my hands. Why has it taken this long for you to respond to me and others. Just send me my refund. The mode carbon name is dean to me and many others.
Old 07-26-2022, 12:47 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Sam, all thee responses from you are just "hollow words" and at this point carry no value. You have been dishonest from the time I placed my order, received a defective product, and you blamed the damage on the carrier which was impossible based on the way it was packed and the integrity of the shipping box. You still don't answer your phone, email, txt messages. You have a very serious integrity problem on this website and you need to repair your failed reputation. Don't give us phony excused. we have all had to deal with COVID and still ran our business and provided excellent customer service. You on the other hand have come up with multiple non credible excuses why you cannot deliver what you promise. The moral of the story, "don't make promises unless you can deliver. You also have a trust problem. You have over $700 of my money since early March and have not delivered a product or refunded my money since I don't want your spoiler. I want to know why you have not answered any of my communications. Why is your business phone disconnected? Sam, I cannot believe what you write until I see it in my hands. Why has it taken this long for you to respond to me and others. Just send me my refund. The mode carbon name is dean to me and many others.
When we sent the spoiler out it was in mint condition. The item was apparently damaged in shipping. The corners of the spoilers sometimes get affected when shipped! We are very apologetic that it didn't work out as planned. We shipped your order in a timely fashion and cannot attest to the hands of others once the item leaves our warehouse.
Old 07-26-2022, 12:59 PM

2019 E63S AMG
I still don't believe you

When we sent the spoiler out it was in mint condition. The item was apparently damaged in shipping. The corners of the spoilers sometimes get affected when shipped! We are very apologetic that it didn't work out as planned. We shipped your order in a timely fashion and cannot attest to the hands of others once the item leaves our warehouse.
Even if was damaged during shipment which is not plausible. I returned the damaged spoiler to you as you requested. WHY did you fail to replace the damaged product? I gave you an option to send the replacement or send me a refund. You did neither. WHY? Why did you create several shipping labels but never sent the product. This is pure dishonesty.
Old 07-28-2022, 06:11 PM

2019 E63S AMG
Another lie

Even if was damaged during shipment which is not plausible. I returned the damaged spoiler to you as you requested. WHY did you fail to replace the damaged product? I gave you an option to send the replacement or send me a refund. You did neither. WHY? Why did you create several shipping labels but never sent the product. This is pure dishonesty.
My order is not complete. This is another lie. There is no evidence that what Sam says is even remotely true. Show me the evidence that you shipped a replacement or sent me a refund that you owe me. Deception with "smoke and mirrors", not to be trusted. Do not even consider placing an order, you will be underwhelmed for months......
Old 07-29-2022, 08:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2006 E55
My order is not complete. This is another lie. There is no evidence that what Sam says is even remotely true. Show me the evidence that you shipped a replacement or sent me a refund that you owe me. Deception with "smoke and mirrors", not to be trusted. Do not even consider placing an order, you will be underwhelmed for months......
How did you pay? File a dispute and be done with it. It’s obvious this method on the forum isn’t working out. There are vendors like this for every make and this isn’t uncommon.

best of luck
Old 07-30-2022, 11:42 AM

Received 71 Likes on 46 Posts
2019 AMG E63 S
Can the admins on this site just ban this vendor once and for all already?? By allowing them to stay and continue to promote their business here, the site is implicitly condoning of their practices.
Old 07-30-2022, 11:48 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Drewsky00
Can the admins on this site just ban this vendor once and for all already?? By allowing them to stay and continue to promote their business here, the site is implicitly condoning of their practices.
Why would we get banned for one underlying issue. The customers replacement has been finished and we will prepare it to ship.

The item was damaged during shipment.
Old 07-30-2022, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Your replacement has been finished. Please be on standby as it will update next week
Old 07-30-2022, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 379 Likes on 250 Posts
2018 E63S Wagon, 2017 Z51 Corvette
The reason isn't important. Lack of communication is. Customers are, for the most part, pretty tolerant of covid related labor and supply chain issues - as long as they're kept current with the status of their orders.
Old 07-30-2022, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2006 E55
Haha!

Covid is no longer a valid excuse, gotta love brainwashed people still using that excuse as a solid reason for **** poor communication or running their business. Mentality like that is exactly why society and this country is in its current state.

Last edited by ArmoE55; 07-30-2022 at 12:58 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: E63(S) Sedan Carbon Fibre Collection by Mode Carbon