Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus

F.S: 19" HRE 540R WHEELS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Omar, shake agreed to purchase the wheels from you, I believe on April 13, with certain conditions and paid you half of the agreed price as a down payment.

On May 6, over three weeks later, shake decided not to continue on with the deal and requested that you return his $1200 deposit. Simple, right? Wrong. As shown by an unbiased, third party member, you were still in full possession of the wheels as of May 4. As shown by said member, the wheels were still in the same condition as they were according to the pictures you posted on April 8.

When the pictures of your vehicle and wheels were taken on May 4, the deal you had with shake in April to have the wheels refinished and shipped was still binding. Three weeks later, the wheels are still in the same condition. They should have been refinished and ready to ship, not on your SLK320 at a Euro meet on a Sunday, while the deal was still on.

According to Florida law:
(c) It is grand theft of the third degree and a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, if the property stolen is:
1. Valued at $300 or more, but less than $5,000.
2. Valued at $5,000 or more, but less than $10,000.
3. Valued at $10,000 or more, but less than $20,000.

shake gave you ample time to return his down payment of $1200. He also has made numerous attempts to contact you both online and telephone; all of which you have apparently ignored.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Well lo and behold he's reading this now
Whaddya have to say? OJ?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
oj.pdf (131.2 KB, 266 views)
Old 05-10-2008, 05:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not stock.
to clear things up.....

Since I began dealing the wheels with shake, I stopped checking on this thread and I just saw it... and im like ......... so here's how it goes..

Shake agreed to buy the wheels from me for $2400 "re-finished". I advertised the wheels in "AS IS" condition, and due to the "little" feedback i received from the people, I spoke to my shop and they agreed to cut me a deal on the re-finishing so I could get these things out of my hands...

Shake and I agreed on that he would give me $1200 upfront (which he sent via paypal)... and once some decent progress was made on the re-finishing and wheels were almost read to be shipped out, he would send me the wrest so I could ship... when he sent the money, I specifically told him via PM & phone that the wheels werent going to be "touched" by the shop until DUB SHOW miami was over, they could get back on track with the regular jobs... he paypald me the money days before the DUBshow. The shop had so much work backed up because of Dub show, that last week was when they could finally start working on the wheels, that way we could have hopefully shipped them out today... BUT, when I told them that he wanted the wheels in Brushed centers, they told me that they would need to charge me AT least $150 more to do the job, considering the wheels are powdercoated black and are a mesh design, so giving them a brush finish is a fairly tough job.

At that point, I decide to call Shake and explain to him where we stand, and KINDLY asked if he would be able to give me the additional $150 to acquire the finished that he wanted... I also took the time to give him all the options that he had to refinish so that they woudnt charge us the additional money.

Shake then told me that he coudnt or wasnt willing to go for the extra $150, and to make things short, I agreed that it was MY MISTAKE for not making sure that they could do that kind of finish and that if he coudnt or wasnt willing to pony up the additional money, that I would take the hit for him, in other words, loose more money.

After I told him that, out of no where he then tells me that he wants to back out because its been too much time, and starts giving me this story that im not going to get into and tells me to send him the money back asap plz.

Even then, I AGREED on sending him the money back, but kindly asked him to give me a couple days, because like everyone on this forum, we have bills and other matters to address, and I wasnt in standing to return him the $1200 right away... but I clarified that if he were to give me a couple days, I would return his money.

yesterday he called me and I missed his calls because I was busy, and when I heard his V.M it was already too late to call back. Today I checked and replied to his P.Ms, and then is when I checked this thread and saw all the activity it has......

That is the story exactly how it goes, and I would like to ask shake to confirm it, and if he has anything to add...please do so.

Just to make matters even more transparent, the Shop I made the deal with to re-finish the wheels is CARTEL CUSTOMS here in Miami.

subscribed. Omar.

Last edited by OJwerks; 05-10-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Am I missing something, because dubshowtour.com says the Miami show was April 19th.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:59 PM

not stock.
quick update...

just spoke to shake on the phone, we agreed that I would paypal 600 right away.... and 600 in 3 days.

he's away from home right now, but told me that as soon as he can he will update the thread for those of you interested.

Last edited by OJwerks; 05-10-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:01 PM

not stock.
Originally Posted by AsianML
Am I missing something, because dubshowtour.com says the Miami show was April 19th.
yes you are missing something, when show's come into town, 2 weeks before shops that want to cause an impression at the show focus 99% on getting ready for the show and get backed up on other work non-show related, specially small shops like the one in topic... so basically, after april 19, the shop was 2 weeks behind in work.

Last edited by OJwerks; 05-10-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
Omar it is great that you are dealing with this, I am sure that the problem will be resolved , and I am glad to see that it all started to. Max
Old 05-10-2008, 07:14 PM

2008 C350
Originally Posted by OJwerks
just spoke to shake on the phone, we agreed that I would paypal 600 right away.... and 600 in 3 days.

he's away from home right now, but told me that as soon as he can he will update the thread for those of you interested.
Omar I hope this is not gonna be turned to a loophole for you to get out of the situation you are in right now... You are just lucky that Shake is a calm person who gives people a second chance to prove them self.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IS300
Guys, hold up on the comments, i've finally got through with Omar and we are working it out. He said he'd pay $600 today and $600 by Tuesday.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:26 PM

2005 Mercedes Benz C230K SS
Old 05-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by Shake
Guys, hold up on the comments, i've finally got through with Omar and we are working it out. He said he'd pay $600 today and $600 by Tuesday.
Good to hear he's willing to work it out.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Shake
I will try my best to hold em in!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1991 Toyota MR2, 2002 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by Leandro
Don't waste your time hoping that members on this board will go and get your money for you and all that because no one is going to.
Seriously, you haven't ever met any one of us in person. What makes you so sure that either one of us isn't capable of anything drastic? The point is, you don't. Therefore we're trying to make a joint effort despite how extreme to get his money back. So please, take your negative comment elsewhere.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by turbo16lbs
Seriously, you haven't ever met any one of us in person. What makes you so sure that either one of us isn't capable of anything drastic? The point is, you don't. Therefore we're trying to make a joint effort despite how extreme to get his money back. So please, take your negative comment elsewhere.
+1 . Leondrao is OJ's white knight coming to save him
Old 05-11-2008, 10:27 AM

2005 C230K
awwww, his night in shining armor! how cute, thats hot
Old 05-11-2008, 12:13 PM

Bicycle
Originally Posted by moosejaw
+1 . Leondrao is OJ's white knight coming to save him
Old 05-11-2008, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
Shake if you dont get your cash back take these pics and call the Miami Dade Police Dept and ask to speak to the economic crimes bureu. There will be a supervisor on shift ask for him and explain whats going on PH# 305-595-6263 Also call the Miami Dade State Attorneys Office and ask to speak to the Economic Crimes Division 305-547-0671. There is enough info and witnesses that you should get this resolved even if you don't live here. Call them send them the link...so they can look at the pics..and the pay pal transaction. Hope this helps

Last edited by Mikegpr03; 05-11-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
w203 m112
well... sounds like we're headed in a good direction in here.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1991 Toyota MR2, 2002 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
Shake if you dont get your cash back take these pics and call the Miami Dade Police Dept and ask to speak to the economic crimes bureu. There will be a supervisor on shift ask for him and explain whats going on PH# 305-595-6263 Also call the Miami Dade State Attorneys Office and ask to speak to the Economic Crimes Division 305-547-0671. There is enough info and witnesses that you should get this resolved even if you don't live here. Call them send them the link...so they can look at the pics..and the pay pal transaction. Hope this helps
Shake, mike is an excellent source. He's a ninja in real life.

Last edited by turbo16lbs; 05-12-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Any updates?
Old 05-13-2008, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Any updates?
Andrew, I've been in contact with Omar. His paypal account is currently locked because I started that paypal dispute so I had to end that (He got a $30 fine as well). Now paypal is asking him to verify his address (he has shown me a print screen and it is true). They said that they will mail directions on how to get his paypal working again. He said he will call paypal today and see if he can get his account working without the whole letter things or otherwise we have to wait till that gets there. He said he will send the $1200 once it gets working. Hopefully this will end soon. Thanks Andrew.

Thanks Mike for the post about the police station. I don't think this will have to go that far though as Omar is working with me on getting the money back.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:18 PM

CLK430, CLK320 Cabriolet, ML350
Andrew, I've been in contact with Omar. His paypal account is currently locked because I started that paypal dispute so I had to end that (He got a $30 fine as well). Now paypal is asking him to verify his address (he has shown me a print screen and it is true). They said that they will mail directions on how to get his paypal working again. He said he will call paypal today and see if he can get his account working without the whole letter things or otherwise we have to wait till that gets there. He said he will send the $1200 once it gets working. Hopefully this will end soon. Thanks Andrew.

Thanks Mike for the post about the police station. I don't think this will have to go that far though as Omar is working with me on getting the money back.
He's lost all credibility, he could be stalling. Have him wire the money into your bank account from his bank account or western union it or send you a certified check second day mail. You don't have to wait for Paypal, there are other means. Its your money kid, and he's sitting on it. Its like an interest free loan, assuming he even repays it. Tell him to borrow money from his parents to pay you back and that you want it by Thursday otherwise you will get police involved and he will have a felony on his records. Why allow him to wait any longer? Its been long enough. Take control.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none

I really hope it works out
Old 05-13-2008, 05:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by Leandro
He's lost all credibility, he could be stalling. Have him wire the money into your bank account from his bank account or western union it or send you a certified check second day mail. You don't have to wait for Paypal, there are other means. Its your money kid, and he's sitting on it. Its like an interest free loan, assuming he even repays it. Tell him to borrow money from his parents to pay you back and that you want it by Thursday otherwise you will get police involved and he will have a felony on his records. Why allow him to wait any longer? Its been long enough. Take control.
I agree with L
Old 05-13-2008, 07:55 PM
Almost a Member!

03 C320
You funded PayPal with a credit card right?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: F.S: 19" HRE 540R WHEELS!!!