C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Sell me your C sedan and coupe parts!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 02:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Sell me your C sedan and coupe parts!

So I am looking for a few parts right now for my cars a 2005 C230 sedan and a 2002 C230 coupe. I am constantly looking threw the classified section on the form and also Criagslist but heres a post for you guys that have parts sitting around but having posted them yet. Heres a list of the parts I need:

-New MB floor mats for the coupe, but if there mb floor mats for another mb but will still somewhat fit with my car thats fine too

-face lifted C class interior (not the hole interior just parts off of it, Let me know what you have)

-C class coupe clear headlights, I don't really car if the xenon or halogens, I just want non frosty's

-Better then stock speakers and tweeters that will fit my coupe

- After market head unit with navi

-face lifted tail lights for C coupe

-Digital climate control for C sedan

- inner fender for C coupe left side (thats going to be hard to find )

- Face lifted shift ***

- HID kit for face lifted Sedan fogs

- Let me know what kinds of interior lighting kits you have for sale for C sedan, might me interested in those

-BBS LM wheels that will work with my sedan, Let me know what other wheels you have that will work with my sedan, might be interested

- I may need other parts so I will keep on updating this tread for what other parts I need as I go

Thanks! posts or PMs will both be fine!
Old 02-25-2012, 02:51 PM

I drive a Toyota Hybrid...
Old 02-25-2012, 02:59 PM

I drive a Toyota Hybrid...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-02-05-ME...#ht_9143wt_980

headlight

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-CLK...#ht_1041wt_980

head unit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEAL-DAY-200...t_12293wt_1219

android power head unit
Old 02-25-2012, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
I may be able to help you with a few items.

Stereo. The C Coupe greatly benefits from a MDF mount and getting away from the plastic mount they use. MDF panels need to be custom made and then you have to do a little bit of triming on your door panels card to get them to fit properly. The return is a solid amount of midbass.

Mats, I have a hookup where I can get these new at a discount. My advice, once you get the mats, I cover the logos up with tape, it keeps them nice and white.

Tails, I have a pair of 05 tail lights I never put on.

Whats your budget?
Old 02-25-2012, 05:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by SeaCoupe
I may be able to help you with a few items.

Stereo. The C Coupe greatly benefits from a MDF mount and getting away from the plastic mount they use. MDF panels need to be custom made and then you have to do a little bit of triming on your door panels card to get them to fit properly. The return is a solid amount of midbass.

Mats, I have a hookup where I can get these new at a discount. My advice, once you get the mats, I cover the logos up with tape, it keeps them nice and white.

Tails, I have a pair of 05 tail lights I never put on.

Whats your budget?
How much for the 05 tail lights? and same with the matts? I will defiantly take your advice on covering up the logos though, thanks! Also were can I got more info about the MDF mount?
Old 02-25-2012, 05:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Those headlights are a bit more then I want to spend, hoping I can find a used pair at a good price, as for the head unit for the coupe I am going to try to face lift the coupe and put my sedans head unit and AC into the coupe (I saw a DIY on the form hope it goes good). Then I am going to put a digital AC in my sedan and an after market head unit like a pioneer or something.
Thanks for the links tho!
Old 02-25-2012, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL203
Originally Posted by Peydidy
Those headlights are a bit more then I want to spend, hoping I can find a used pair at a good price, as for the head unit for the coupe I am going to try to face lift the coupe and put my sedans head unit and AC into the coupe (I saw a DIY on the form hope it goes good). Then I am going to put a digital AC in my sedan and an after market head unit like a pioneer or something.
Thanks for the links tho!
oh wow... so if those knock-offs are too much, then you probably don't want to spend what i'd ask for my OEM bixenons I bought my pair for around 1100 and that was less than half the dealer price.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL203
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEAL-DAY-200...t_12293wt_1219

android power head unit[/QUOTE]

false advertisement... won't work with sub 2005 headunits...

its cheaper to get a double din media unit (~250-350) and mirror an android phone to it
Old 02-25-2012, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Midnight Koop
oh wow... so if those knock-offs are too much, then you probably don't want to spend what i'd ask for my OEM bixenons I bought my pair for around 1100 and that was less than half the dealer price.
Well considering how I payed a little over 5K for the car paying 1100 for headlights wouldn't be too logical because thats basically 1/5 the cost of the hole car haha. I don't really care if there bixenons or the normal ones, Just hate the look of the frostys haha. I find it pretty hard to find either ones tho

Last edited by Peydidy; 04-03-2012 at 03:32 AM.