C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Will these LED fit for the interior lights?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 12:51 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 C250 Coupe
Will these LED fit for the interior lights?

Quick question, I know these seem cheap but I just want to know. Are these the correct types of bulbs that go in most of the interior lights like the map lights and license plate frame lights?

Amazon Amazon
Old 02-14-2013, 06:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 c250
They will fit...wont be very bright tho.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:53 AM

2015 C250 Coupe
Originally Posted by mfkl2
They will fit...wont be very bright tho.
Ok thanks but cani ask how you l know these aren't dry bright. Is there some number I should look for?
Old 02-14-2013, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Sedan
If you want quality bulbs I suggest you contact AZN Optics. I just bought 12 wedge bulbs from him and one festoon (for the rear seat light) and they are simply amazing! The car is great, and I have been running them in my sidemarkers for 7 months now with zero problems. Quality bulbs and Michael is a great guy to work with.

These were two of the reviews on Amazon for the ones you're looking at

"I can't complain about the brightness or color of these bulbs since I've seen enough comments about this before purchasing them. Both brightness and color seemed fine to me after trying the bulbs in my car. What is very dissapointing is the time they have lasted. I installed a pair of bulbs in my headlights on mid October 2011 and last week I had to replace both of them. One of the bulbs had already burned 2 leds (out of five) and the other one had 3 burned leds (again out of 5).
I'm using the second pair in this set of four and I'll post how long these ones last.
I don't see this purchase as a good deal anymore."

"I really enjoy the light from these bulbs in my Yukon however I've had 3 out of 12 that just won't stay in the socket! They seem to simply wiggle out"

Again, I have had zero problems with AZN Optics bulbs.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:24 PM

2015 C250 Coupe
Originally Posted by SaphGreyC63
If you want quality bulbs I suggest you contact AZN Optics. I just bought 12 wedge bulbs from him and one festoon (for the rear seat light) and they are simply amazing! The car is great, and I have been running them in my sidemarkers for 7 months now with zero problems. Quality bulbs and Michael is a great guy to work with.

These were two of the reviews on Amazon for the ones you're looking at

"I can't complain about the brightness or color of these bulbs since I've seen enough comments about this before purchasing them. Both brightness and color seemed fine to me after trying the bulbs in my car. What is very dissapointing is the time they have lasted. I installed a pair of bulbs in my headlights on mid October 2011 and last week I had to replace both of them. One of the bulbs had already burned 2 leds (out of five) and the other one had 3 burned leds (again out of 5).
I'm using the second pair in this set of four and I'll post how long these ones last.
I don't see this purchase as a good deal anymore."

"I really enjoy the light from these bulbs in my Yukon however I've had 3 out of 12 that just won't stay in the socket! They seem to simply wiggle out"

Again, I have had zero problems with AZN Optics bulbs.
Thanks, I had looked at aznoptics and want them but this is a really short lease and I'm only 16 so I don't want to spend too much for something that is more of an appearance thing than functionality. But thank you for the advice.

-Matt
Old 02-22-2013, 10:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 56 Posts
2007 SL55
keep in mind if they burn out you are screwed. spend a little bit more and you have assurance that they will last. I bought all my led bulbs interior and exterior from aznoptics...great customer service and great quality products!
Old 02-22-2013, 10:52 PM

2015 C250 Coupe
Originally Posted by prznskillz
keep in mind if they burn out you are screwed. spend a little bit more and you have assurance that they will last. I bought all my led bulbs interior and exterior from aznoptics...great customer service and great quality products!
Thanks. Trust me I want the aznoptics but being on a high school budget. I feel I could spend my $20 on something a little bit more dramatic but thanks.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB C250
Had them on my ride and did a lot of highway drive last few months around 20,000km.
never had problem with Azn bulbs
Old 02-23-2013, 01:43 AM

2015 C250 Coupe
Thanks everyone but I have to pay for some other things right now and since I don't have a job yet. Upgrading my interior lights have been put away since they but me but not enough to spend $20. Maybe once I get a summer job but at the moment it's just not justifiable. Thank you though for all the suggestions.