C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Just received my first ever ticket 30 min ago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2017, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
C300 sport 2008
Just received my first ever ticket 30 min ago

I am honestly tired of this, I see 2 g 63's so I thought yo this mans driving like a retard let me catch up and do the same as well. I speed up and started driving normal, but once I saw he was behind me I took off, as I did that I was going about 100. Slowed down luckily to go under bridge and was down shifting to hear the sound, the moment I get out of under the bridge two cop cars laser me down but I braked before that so I was down about 70. Received a ticket, made fun of my radar, and gave me a 281$ ticket. Speeding 15 over, and stationary radar? I didn't know it was illegal, so no more mods again. I think I am selling my car, going to wax and polish and list it on craigslist. This thing is bad luck and it's better if I stay without a car for a while. Won't tell my parents as my father already says he is tired of me so will start working more than what I work to pay it off.

Don't want to hear how stupid I am, enough suicidal thoughts as it is lol.
Old 10-27-2017, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
What car were you driving?
Old 10-27-2017, 04:47 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2015 C350 Sport
Yup... It's the cars fault.. Trade that damn thing!
Old 10-27-2017, 04:59 PM

Received 50 Likes on 47 Posts
Factory ordered 2012 MB C350 w/Dynamic Handling Package
Originally Posted by w204_racing
I am honestly tired of this, I see 2 g 63's so I thought yo this mans driving like a retard let me catch up and do the same as well. I speed up and started driving normal, but once I saw he was behind me I took off, as I did that I was going about 100. Slowed down luckily to go under bridge and was down shifting to hear the sound, the moment I get out of under the bridge two cop cars laser me down but I braked before that so I was down about 70. Received a ticket, made fun of my radar, and gave me a 281$ ticket. Speeding 15 over, and stationary radar? I didn't know it was illegal, so no more mods again. I think I am selling my car, going to wax and polish and list it on craigslist. This thing is bad luck and it's better if I stay without a car for a while. Won't tell my parents as my father already says he is tired of me so will start working more than what I work to pay it off.

Don't want to hear how stupid I am, enough suicidal thoughts as it is lol.

Inexperience rears its ugly head again, but be thankful he didn't get you 25 over. If he did, you wouldn't be able to wipe off the point with traffic school.

Bottom line...
#1 . Know your state laws.
#2 . There's always a time and a place.

Don't worry, eventually you'll get it. Unfortunately for now though, you're also soon going to realize that the $281 ticket will cost you much more than the face value.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:01 PM
CJG

Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts
2016 C300 4MATIC
You have no business driving a car. Much less a car that goes fast very easily.
People like you **** me off. People die every day because of drivers like you, drivers on their phones, etc.
You lack the experience to be driving like that. That’s been proven multiple times in a few days.
Please buy a Honda.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by CJG
You have no business driving a car. Much less a car that goes fast very easily.
People like you **** me off. People die every day because of drivers like you, drivers on their phones, etc.
You lack the experience to be driving like that. That’s been proven multiple times in a few days.
Please buy a Honda.
actually I’m a very good driver, never use my phone, never got into a real collision, I’m glad “people like me” **** you off. Thanks for your kind feedback, I come on here to **** people off so it works. But hey the ticket is real, and if you tell me what I drive it’s pretty sad as you think you’re better than everyone, honestly I have bad luck, for the past 3 weeks every weekend something happens. Again I will rice out my car just for you
Old 10-27-2017, 08:20 PM
CJG

2016 C300 4MATIC
Yeah. You’re a fabulous driver! Lol! Keep telling yourself that. Hopefully you just kill yourself and not some innocent person when you finally figure out you can’t drive worth a ****.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
My ticket may be getting dismissed, I am taking it to court and there’s a cop I’ve known for a year and he’s honestly a good person (won’t get into details why). Nothing bad to say about him, he works as a officer for the good and likes to help people. And as a favor he called up the kind officer who most likely wrote me the ticket the moment he saw my radar. Lmao he legit came to my window and first thing he told me “your radar doesn’t work”. No talking or anything just asks for my driver license and writes it up. Just bringing drama into this community because past year it’s been dry
Old 10-27-2017, 08:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
I will be posting the video after I get it dismissed. Some guy I used to play games with is a car freak and told me to record when I get my first ticket and I just bought a dash cam.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 E250 4matic luxury
I owned two-door coupes of various makes Mustangs, Thunderbirds, BMW 3, every one of them were police magnets. Then I bought my first E320 sport package sedan in a champagne brown color. Like magic, it was like a cloak of invisibility to the police. Yea, sort of boring sedan but getting a second look from the police was never a problem. My suggestion, get a non AMG w/o all the tricked out crap, slow down a bit and avoid the common police traps.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by Transportoic
I owned two-door coupes of various makes Mustangs, Thunderbirds, BMW 3, every one of them were police magnets. Then I bought my first E320 sport package sedan in a champagne brown color. Like magic, it was like a cloak of invisibility to the police. Yea, sort of boring sedan but getting a second look from the police was never a problem. My suggestion, get a non AMG w/o all the tricked out crap, slow down a bit and avoid the common police traps.
Thank you for being respectful. My car is a huge police magnet, nothing but compliments to my car. Quite loud exhaust, and all the cops I speak tell me it gets their attention. Nothing I can do besides be civilized. I’m learning something new every time and it will continue to build me and grow up.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:51 AM

Received 87 Likes on 84 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by w204_racing
Thank you for being respectful. My car is a huge police magnet, nothing but compliments to my car. Quite loud exhaust, and all the cops I speak tell me it gets their attention. Nothing I can do besides be civilized. I’m learning something new every time and it will continue to build me and grow up.
YOU are are huge police magnet by your actions on the road. This is at least the second post you made admitting driving over 100 miles an hour and you are blaming the car? The car didn't delete the mufflers and resonators to make it as loud as possible to attract attention-you did. You say you are a good driver because you never got in a "real colision". The damage on your car from sliding along a curb the other day says IS real and says otherwise. You think it is quite an accomplishment you haven't been in a real accident after driving how long? A couple years at most? You are more lucky than anything and it is just a matter of time before you are in some serious SERIOUS trouble because of your antics behind the wheel.I can see why your parents are concerned.

It was less than a week ago you were hiding under the covers thinking about the incident that damaged your car and now a few days later you are driving over 100 miles an hour again. These are your words: "so I thought yo this mans driving like a retard let me catch up and do the same as well. I speed up and started driving normal, but once I saw he was behind me I took off, as I did that I was going about 100.". The other guy was driving like a retard-I want to be like him-I'll show him what a REAL retard is. You are a much better retard than you are a driver.

And good luck getting your ticket dismissed. Maybe there is a chance it might get reduced, but if they find out your had another interaction with a police officer less than a week ago don't be surprised if it stays as is. Then if you are on your parents insurance don't be surprised if they find out their rates go up because of that ticket.

At this rate I generously give you six months before you are in a serious accident and/or lose your license. So we can all get closure here, please post when that happens. Grow the **** up!
Old 10-28-2017, 10:43 AM
CJG

2016 C300 4MATIC
Exactly. And he doesn’t get it. It’s sad and scary. Not scary for me personally, obviously, but for some poor person who is going to suffer because of him.
Or, should I say *another* person. Because I’m sure that other lady is still suffering from her interaction with this douche.
Old 10-28-2017, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by Alfadude
YOU are are huge police magnet by your actions on the road. This is at least the second post you made admitting driving over 100 miles an hour and you are blaming the car? The car didn't delete the mufflers and resonators to make it as loud as possible to attract attention-you did. You say you are a good driver because you never got in a "real colision". The damage on your car from sliding along a curb the other day says IS real and says otherwise. You think it is quite an accomplishment you haven't been in a real accident after driving how long? A couple years at most? You are more lucky than anything and it is just a matter of time before you are in some serious SERIOUS trouble because of your antics behind the wheel.I can see why your parents are concerned.

It was less than a week ago you were hiding under the covers thinking about the incident that damaged your car and now a few days later you are driving over 100 miles an hour again. These are your words: "so I thought yo this mans driving like a retard let me catch up and do the same as well. I speed up and started driving normal, but once I saw he was behind me I took off, as I did that I was going about 100.". The other guy was driving like a retard-I want to be like him-I'll show him what a REAL retard is. You are a much better retard than you are a driver.

And good luck getting your ticket dismissed. Maybe there is a chance it might get reduced, but if they find out your had another interaction with a police officer less than a week ago don't be surprised if it stays as is. Then if you are on your parents insurance don't be surprised if they find out their rates go up because of that ticket.

At this rate I generously give you six months before you are in a serious accident and/or lose your license. So we can all get closure here, please post when that happens. Grow the **** up!

im glad I pissed you off, I will gladly get in one for you
Old 10-28-2017, 05:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 540 Likes on 477 Posts
2010 C300 4MATIC........ 2011 C63 AMG.............. 2015 CLS400 4MATIC.....
I saw Alfadude being nice in the other posts, so I decided not to say anything because I had already made up my mind judging by your first post, let alone the rest of them.

tl;dr, you're a **** driver and your head is so far up your *** you don't even have any common sense.
Old 10-28-2017, 05:52 PM

Received 87 Likes on 84 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic
And I'm sad that no one can seem to get through to you to act more responsibly.
Old 10-28-2017, 07:23 PM

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
2017 GLS 450
I don't know anything about the person who started this post but I'd like to say that I'd rather have someone who goes 100mph on an empty highway than all these people driving in the left lane at the same speed as the other cars in the middle and right lane. It doesn't matter what the speed limit is, pass and move over, especially when there are cars behind you! Here is a photo when I was going (converted) 126mph in Germany a few weeks ago on a 2 lane highway. Btw I had to move over a few times to let people pass that wanted to go faster!

Old 10-28-2017, 07:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That's not even relevant to this post.

This isn't the autobahn, and it wasn't an empty highway.
Old 10-28-2017, 07:48 PM

2017 GLS 450
Originally Posted by Adi-Benz
That's not even relevant to this post.

This isn't the autobahn, and it wasn't an empty highway.
Unless I missed it, there was no description of how busy the highway was when he was going 100. I just noticed that people in this forum tend to be very judgmental like they've never done anything wrong themselves. I joined reddit not long ago and I've asked why people were using the Mercedes forum there (which is not great compared to this) and people said that they weren't treated nicely here.
Old 10-28-2017, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Lmao

If you think this section doesn't treat people nice, check out the amg or e-class sections;
and if you think that what this kid is doing is just *dandy*, then its no wonder why you'd say that.

Every time this kid has hit 100, he's nearly killed himself or caused himself more problems, as he seems to report it all here for us.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:03 PM

2017 GLS 450
Lmao

If you think this section doesn't treat people nice, check out the amg or e-class sections;
and if you think that what this kid is doing is just *dandy*, then its no wonder why you'd say that.

Every time this kid has hit 100, he's nearly killed himself or caused himself more problems, as he seems to report it all here for us.
Like I said, I don't know anything about this "kid" and maybe you are right. I started a post recently about someone throwing something at my brand new GLS which freaked me out. I thought that people here would understand how I reacted but instead most people responding made it sound like I was the bad guy for getting out of the car after that happened. Maybe you get me since you are in Milwaukee, I'm in Chicago.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by Strafzettel
Like I said, I don't know anything about this "kid" and maybe you are right. I started a post recently about someone throwing something at my brand new GLS which freaked me out. I thought that people here would understand how I reacted but instead most people responding made it sound like I was the bad guy for getting out of the car after that happened. Maybe you get me since you are in Milwaukee, I'm in Chicago.
the road was a 2 lane road going east and west bound, I was ahead of all the cars so was the g wagon, I flew past him as he was endangering people’s lives not me. They judge right away, I was going to upload the video but they seem to be taking **** atm so I will wait till their butts don’t hurt as much. Maybe they will hear the rest of the story
Old 10-28-2017, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

yea that story will definitely get rid of a ticket

glhf
Old 10-28-2017, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
yea that story will definitely get rid of a ticket

glhf
As I said earlier, if you weren’t as stupid and ignorant and read correctly I may get the ticket dismissed if the officer was truthful. I spoke with an officer near where I was pulled over, he told me the stationary radar was what was used (that cleared up my confusion). But anyhow the after I asked one officer, went to go for a run and play basketball to ease my stress and saw the cop that was at the accident. I asked him about it he said that the officer I described didn’t like him, but I told him the name of the officer who wrote the ticket and he called him up and the officer said take it to court and he will dismiss it.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:34 PM

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
2009 MB C300 Sport & 2017 Lexus GS350 F-Sport
First of many tickets...next time won't be so lucky.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.