C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

C300 Mods looking for help and suggestions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 03:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W205 C300
Smile C300 Mods looking for help and suggestions

Hello All, From Malaysia here and Just recently got myself a C300(2018) W205 (White). My first and only Merc and I'm currently looking to do a little modding to it. Am wondering what are the possibilities available as I know there are endless. Any picture for references and guidance would definitely be appreciated as I'm clueless in the automotive/MB world. I bought this car mainly because of the design and I mainly enjoy the drive of the car. I came across many great modders/MB enthusiast modding their car. Either changing their bodykit to fit C43/63 to changing Brake Calipers/Rotors. Currently what I have in mind is to probably change the bodykit to fit C63 and change the colour of the car itself to something more eye catching (would prefer gloss over matte and I personally don't enjoy Carbon Fiber design of the car). In certain part of the car such as lips/exhaust is fine but not for hood and etc. I sincerely apologies if I worded things wrongly or if I did anything wrong. I'm VERY VERY new to all these and wold REALLY REALLY appreciate some help and guidance as i dip into the world of automotive :')
Old Today, 06:13 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,457 Likes on 2,092 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by ZenC300
Hello All, From Malaysia here and Just recently got myself a C300(2018) W205 (White). My first and only Merc and I'm currently looking to do a little modding to it. Am wondering what are the possibilities available as I know there are endless. Any picture for references and guidance would definitely be appreciated as I'm clueless in the automotive/MB world. I bought this car mainly because of the design and I mainly enjoy the drive of the car. I came across many great modders/MB enthusiast modding their car. Either changing their bodykit to fit C43/63 to changing Brake Calipers/Rotors. Currently what I have in mind is to probably change the bodykit to fit C63 and change the colour of the car itself to something more eye catching (would prefer gloss over matte and I personally don't enjoy Carbon Fiber design of the car). In certain part of the car such as lips/exhaust is fine but not for hood and etc. I sincerely apologies if I worded things wrongly or if I did anything wrong. I'm VERY VERY new to all these and wold REALLY REALLY appreciate some help and guidance as i dip into the world of automotive :')
Start here : ) https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...n-project.html