C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

I'm baaaaack!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 01:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RENNtech C32 AMG
I'm baaaaack!

Hi every body and all newbies! Some of you may have noticed I haven't been around to share my opinions on the forums for the last couple of months. I recently had my home burglarized. I have a monitored security system installed in my home but it only slowed down the thieves. Befor the police arrived, they managed to take all my small electronics, a few TV's, theater electronics, computers and even the damn toaster and worst of all my vintage Italian espresso machine. That work of art made the best damn coffee I've ever had The worst part of this whole ordeal was with the insurance company. I had just made a change to the policy to include my place to my parents policy a week before. I've hired an attorney to fight for me to recover for my losses and I'm happy to say two weeks ago, they sent me a check for my stuff. So for the last two weeks I've been spending it like it were a shopping spree So I'm really happy to be a part of the community again!!
Old 03-31-2008, 03:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
welcome back. i'm glad you were able to finally get your cash. At least they didnt take the c32
Old 03-31-2008, 03:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
sorry to hear about your situation. in what part of phoenix are you located?
Old 03-31-2008, 05:01 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
That's terrible what happened.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:09 AM

RENNtech C32 AMG
Originally Posted by jturkel
sorry to hear about your situation. in what part of phoenix are you located?
I'm now in Peoria, nearest the 101 and 75th Ave
Old 03-31-2008, 05:38 AM
Out Of Control!!

a quarter mile at a time
we should have a Phoenix GTG sometime guys!
Old 03-31-2008, 06:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by e1000
i'd be down, but wont be able to for a while. i will be stuck in tucson for the next couple of months working and applying to medical school.

Trending Topics

Old 03-31-2008, 12:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Even though no one wants to be burglurized and I don't quite know the true feeling I bet it was a HUGE ordeal to experience and could only hope God speed ups your mental recovery of this. But I am sure the rewards returned by the insurance company will provide a much better feeling for you and your family. As for coffee well maybe you will get lucky and get your machine back..
Old 03-31-2008, 06:21 PM

02 C32, G60 Corrado
Glad to hear you got it all sorted. Welcome back. Now you can spend the money on the C32. Who needs a TV..
Old 04-01-2008, 05:58 AM

RENNtech C32 AMG
Originally Posted by c32used
Even though no one wants to be burglurized and I don't quite know the true feeling I bet it was a HUGE ordeal to experience and could only hope God speed ups your mental recovery of this. But I am sure the rewards returned by the insurance company will provide a much better feeling for you and your family. As for coffee well maybe you will get lucky and get your machine back..
Thank you, I appreciate that a lot. I am fortunate for the fact that I don't save any personal/financial or passwords on the computers, so that saved me a lot of headache and hassle. I kinda wish they just took the Benz and left everything else especially my coffee machine, I hope those *******s broke their backs lifting it. I'll be checking ebay for it. It'll likley end up on the black market or somthing.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by calimax
Thank you, I appreciate that a lot. I am fortunate for the fact that I don't save any personal/financial or passwords on the computers, so that saved me a lot of headache and hassle. I kinda wish they just took the Benz and left everything else especially my coffee machine, I hope those *******s broke their backs lifting it. I'll be checking ebay for it. It'll likley end up on the black market or somthing.

That machine must have made some good ole cofffee..
Old 04-01-2008, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Sorry to hear you had to experience such an ordeal, and I'm glad you're back on track.......

It's bad enough that burglers steal your stuff, but having to fight the insurance company so that they won't steal your money is just too much
Old 04-02-2008, 04:37 AM

RENNtech C32 AMG
Have there ever been any MB/AMG GTG's around here before? I would love to see somthing like that. I see car clubs around where I live, getting together and cruising around all the time. Theres a local Safeway GTG every Saturday with all kinds of classic/muscle/custom cars setup in a third of the parking lot. I've always felt a little outta place parking my Benz there, but if a group of us set up a spot, that would real cool!

Last edited by calimax; 04-02-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:39 AM

RENNtech C32 AMG
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Sorry to hear you had to experience such an ordeal, and I'm glad you're back on track.......

It's bad enough that burglers steal your stuff, but having to fight the insurance company so that they won't steal your money is just too much
The insurance and attorney headache was the last thing I was expecting, and I took up smoking again because of it.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:12 AM
Out Of Control!!

a quarter mile at a time
Originally Posted by calimax
Have there ever been any MB/AMG GTG's around here before? I would to see somthing like that love that. I see car clubs around where I live, getting together and cruising around all the time. Theres a local Safeway GTG every Saturday with all kinds of classic/muscle/custom cars setup in a third of the parking lot. I've always felt a little outta place parking my Benz there, but if a group of us set up a spot, that would real cool!
AFAIK, there hasn't been one. I think we should get something started!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:26 PM

RENNtech C32 AMG
AFAIK, there hasn't been one. I think we should get something started!
That would be great! I don't know how many other MB/AMG enthusiasts are out there in AZ. Maybe I should start some polls in the forums to see who would want to join us? We could set up a tent and do some BBQ, maybe even sneak in some beer (ahh, the kid in me) This could be some good fun!