C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Welcome to www.hartonmotorwerks.com

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to www.hartonmotorwerks.com

I am proud to announce the official launch of www.hartonmotorwerks.com today. A one-stop resource center for all major MB tuners & performance products. Please feel free to give me any comments about the site. We are also the newest official sponsor of MBWorld.

Looking forward to serve all fellow board members.

Enjoy!!

Harris
Old 06-01-2003, 06:56 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
currently c240
wow

wow, thats great, congrats on your new site, cant wait till show friends and family!!!
Old 06-01-2003, 07:19 PM
Almost a Member!

hey nice site.. i was just wondering what your relation to that site is. also, do you have any pics and specs of the brabus illuminated shift knob for the w203?

thankx
Old 06-01-2003, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Very Nice, congratulations!!
Old 06-01-2003, 08:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 GLK250 BlueTec & 2009 ML320 BlueTec
Congrats and best wishes on the new venture.
Old 06-01-2003, 10:04 PM

Competitive prices, and "Sound" customer
service are keys for success. Nice site
Old 06-02-2003, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Old 06-02-2003, 02:05 PM

C32 AMG
looks great. I cant wait till im not broke so i can buy something from you.
Old 06-03-2003, 12:51 PM

C32
Congrads!
Nice site, easy layout, but missing one thing...the PRICE!
Possibly in both US and Canadian currency.
Oh ya, and one more thing, is there gonna be any discount for MBworld members?
Old 06-03-2003, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by kkboy82
Congrads!
Nice site, easy layout, but missing one thing...the PRICE!
Possibly in both US and Canadian currency.
Oh ya, and one more thing, is there gonna be any discount for MBworld members?
Please see my reply on the bottom of this page: https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=2
Old 06-03-2003, 03:15 PM

Question International Shipping & Tariffs

Harris,

What's the hit on shipping and tariffs down to the US? Having the lowest price is one thing, but when a consumer has to pay extra shipping & tariff, that can be a hassle. Does NAFTA help you out at all, or does that only apply for B2B (not an econ major, sorry..)

Folks like myself, who look to save the extra couple hundred bucks, look for out of state distributers for local manufacturers. The benefit is generally 1) No sales tax 2) drop shipped locally from manufacturer (lower shipping costs).

Additionally, are your prices in USD or CAD? (I can see the "Jimmy got his high performance muffler bearings for $1024, and I paid $1175, what gives?") (weakening USD)

I read your post in the W203 area, and appriciate your business model when it comes to pricing.

Sorry for all the Q's...
Old 06-03-2003, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Re: International Shipping & Tariffs

Originally posted by mbodo
Harris,

What's the hit on shipping and tariffs down to the US? Having the lowest price is one thing, but when a consumer has to pay extra shipping & tariff, that can be a hassle. Does NAFTA help you out at all, or does that only apply for B2B (not an econ major, sorry..)

Folks like myself, who look to save the extra couple hundred bucks, look for out of state distributers for local manufacturers. The benefit is generally 1) No sales tax 2) drop shipped locally from manufacturer (lower shipping costs).

Additionally, are your prices in USD or CAD? (I can see the "Jimmy got his high performance muffler bearings for $1024, and I paid $1175, what gives?") (weakening USD)

I read your post in the W203 area, and appriciate your business model when it comes to pricing.

Sorry for all the Q's...
Dont worry about being asking too much, since we cannot meet face to face with each other, it is my obligation to answer any questions directed to me as detail as possible. Otherwise, who would have trusted a guy who claims he has good service and competitive pricing?

I will always try to use the shortest route to ship out the item, but it really depends on what you're getting and where I am getting the parts from. My suppliers are located everywhere, lets say you're getting something that I will be ordering from the US, I will usually ask my supplier to drop ship it directly to you. Even if the item is shipped from Canada, the shipping cost is about the same. But I just want you to receive it faster.

A lot of shops will make you pay double for all their operating costs for setting a steep profit margin. I dont go by the rules of Economics where one should mark up everything 66.666%. In this competitive world, I can't even survive marking up 20%!

I will give quotes in CAD to Canadians and USD to Americans. I will be the one who is suffering from the exchange rates, not my customers.

According to my US clients, they rarely get taxed heavily on the parts that I sent them. I believe Revenue US is much more generous when comes to personal orders.

Hope I've answered your questions clearly. :p
Old 06-03-2003, 06:28 PM

Re: Re: International Shipping & Tariffs

Originally posted by Harris
Dont worry about being asking too much, since we cannot meet face to face with each other, it is my obligation to answer any questions directed to me as detail as possible. Otherwise, who would have trusted a guy who claims he has good service and competitive pricing?

I will always try to use the shortest route to ship out the item, but it really depends on what you're getting and where I am getting the parts from. My suppliers are located everywhere, lets say you're getting something that I will be ordering from the US, I will usually ask my supplier to drop ship it directly to you. Even if the item is shipped from Canada, the shipping cost is about the same. But I just want you to receive it faster.

A lot of shops will make you pay double for all their operating costs for setting a steep profit margin. I dont go by the rules of Economics where one should mark up everything 66.666%. In this competitive world, I can't even survive marking up 20%!

I will give quotes in CAD to Canadians and USD to Americans. I will be the one who is suffering from the exchange rates, not my customers.

According to my US clients, they rarely get taxed heavily on the parts that I sent them. I believe Revenue US is much more generous when comes to personal orders.

Hope I've answered your questions clearly. :p
Thanks! Everything except for how much HP Jimmy's high performance muffler bearings add.