NE Dragway results, 110.67mph 1/4..the rest is bad

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Oh your full of ****! You have alot more then just exhaust. Got info from not mentioning any names. I remember your 13.3@102mph which you just had the motor swap Not keeping up with my 108+trap. That 40-120 roll I was on your fender Again you just cant face the facts! Ok you want to run again? Tell me the date and I will not show up. Because your full of it
3 yrs ago with problems, and I'm sure you would not show up for a run anyway.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
The tune I have ding bat was to have the C43 ECU think it is a W210 E55. The car still has the original ECU in it but it is programmed with a E55 file.The governor was also removed. Anything else you need to know.

The 13.3 run at 102mph was done in 2k5 with a totally different exh made by BMS. I had no headers on the car at the time of that run.
The exh was a piece of junk which did not fit right and leaked all over the place. The car also had an engine chk light until I had the exh done all over again. The car was not running optimal and i still posted a low 13 sec run.
Since the exhaust has been done,it's a completely different animal. The system had been totally upgraded if you care to go back in my threads and see when.

Now your car went from one car behind to a fender? You r a retard Jon!

Now you don't actually think your car is faster because I ran that lower mph 3 yrs ago with problems plaging my car do you!

We can find out and do it for Money,then I'll rape your C36 after with my M3.

As a matter of fact we can race for ownership of your girly red c36. My wife needs a car .
Yeah having the governer removed means you have a CPU tune for your mods. Like I said not mentioning any names on what mods you have. Why keep bringing up the m3 and c36? I'm stating what happened with your "monster C55" and my stock Clk55 which was a close run. Yes I talk too much more posts for me!
Old 11-11-2008, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sounds like airplane
this is a really dumb argument-

same motor, one of the cars is lighter, gearing is a bit different. Sounds like the lighter car was a bit faster... what else is there to say?
Old 11-11-2008, 02:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by silence
this is a really dumb argument-

same motor, one of the cars is lighter, gearing is a bit different. Sounds like the lighter car was a bit faster... what else is there to say?
Yes same motor,similar lbs,different gearing but his C55 is modded which is a little quicker then mine. Carl can't face the fact that he only gets me about a car.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yes same motor,similar lbs,different gearing but his C55 is modded which is a little quicker then mine. Carl can't face the fact that he only gets me about a car.
Oh I thought it was a fender you said? Now it's back to being a car? Your amazing! Eliminating the govenor is a tune? Boy r u a knucklehead! The ECU was modded to work with the motor. My car was not tuned for my exhaust yet. Just for the motor clown.
Look your done! And your also scared of my M3 and my C43. There's nothing for me to face because you can't win! I've beaten both of your cars. With my Talon I'm going to give you a FIVE car head start and the GO!
Time for you to step up SON!

Last edited by ProjectC55; 11-12-2008 at 08:51 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:35 AM

C36 AMG, C220, Porsche 911 Turbo, Corrado SLC ALL current daily drivers
Oh I thought it was a fender you said? Now it's back to being a car? Your amazing! Eliminating the govenor is a tune? Boy r u a knucklehead! The ECU was modded to work with the motor. My car was not tuned for my exhaust yet. Just for the motor clown.
Look your done! And your also scared of my M3 and my C43. There's nothing for me to face because you can't win! I've beaten both of your cars. With my Talon I'm going to give you a FIVE car head start and the GO!
ahhh I miss street racing and all it's trash talk. My brother and I had some pretty quick cars around the Bmore/D.C./No.VA area like ten years ago. Brings back some memories.

Same old argument from the loser. "you didnt beat me by that much"... Fact is, the guy who got beat, even by a bumper, LOST the race (obviously) and his $ or pride.

Racing isn't a contest of how far ahead the other guy was. In ANY sport there isn't, 1st place, almost 1st place etc.....The olympics dont have 14K gold plated medals for ALMOST 1st. Wait, I forgot the special olympics just might!!!!

You guys should run a MIR this weekend., I'd go there instead of Summit Point.

Last edited by C36AMG930; 11-12-2008 at 09:39 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by C36AMG930
ahhh I miss street racing and all it's trash talk. My brother and I had some pretty quick cars around the Bmore/D.C./No.VA area like ten years ago. Brings back some memories.

Same old argument from the loser. "you didnt beat me by that much"... Fact is, the guy who got beat, even by a bumper, LOST the race (obviously) and his $ or pride.

Racing isn't a contest of how far ahead the other guy was. In ANY sport there isn't, 1st place, almost 1st place etc.....The olympics dont have 14K gold plated medals for ALMOST 1st. Wait, I forgot the special olympics just might!!!!

+1+1+1
Old 11-12-2008, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yeah time for me to step up in the world! I'm looking into buying another condo! With that down payment I could get a new GTR or Z06 with boltons 10s at 125+mph BTW your full of it! Just exhaust
Old 11-12-2008, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The argument here is not about who won but with his mods it didnt make much of a difference. He could beat me 1000000000 times. I don't give a damn.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:52 AM

C36 AMG, C220, Porsche 911 Turbo, Corrado SLC ALL current daily drivers
The argument here is not about who won but with his mods it didnt make much of a difference. He could beat me 1000000000 times. I don't give a damn.
Point taken on the argument about the mods. Thats just street racing. Very few people will tell you everything they have. Another cliche is "it just has an exhaust", or for cams with a lopey idle, "it's got a small vacuum leak"

I know it's not my argument. You said you'd take your condo down payment to get a GTR or Z06, then spewed a number on what it would run, that just seemed like your still a little sour. "I could sell my main house, (the one I live in, not my rentals) and get a Veyron just to beat you....." Sounds whiney so I wouldn't say it. Thats woulda' coulda' shoulda'. If you want to end it, dont get a Z06, get a few small bolt ons (nothing that cant be turned back to stock) for the CLK, run him again, then say "I beat you with just a pulley" or something like that. OR just pull out of the hole cleaner, a 2.1 60' is very average for street tires, but you have a decent MPH, maybe air down a little in the rear. You might be able to squeek a another tenth or so.

Sorry to put my opinion where it didn't belong. You also have to give credit where it's due. BUILDING a C55 is way better than just buying something. That right there is more impressive than stroking a check for a car. I'm not one to talk, I wish I could still find time for a project. I sent my 911 away for an engine rebuild and a few performance mods LAST Dec. I STILL don't have it back. But when it is... I'll run the both of you! j/k

Last edited by C36AMG930; 11-13-2008 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Point taken on the argument about the mods. Thats just street racing. Very few people will tell you everything they have. Another cliche is "it just has an exhaust", or for cams with a lopey idle, "it's got a small vacuum leak"

I know it's not my argument. You said you'd take your condo down payment to get a GTR or Z06, then spewed a number on what it would run, that just seemed like your still a little sour. "I could sell my main house, (the one I live in, not my rentals) and get a Veyron just to beat you....." Sounds whiney so I wouldn't say it. Thats woulda' coulda' shoulda'. If you want to end it, dont get a Z06, get a few small bolt ons (nothing that cant be turned back to stock) for the CLK, run him again, then say "I beat you with just a pulley" or something like that. OR just pull out of the hole cleaner, a 2.1 60' is very average for street tires, but you have a decent MPH, maybe air down a little in the rear. You might be able to squeek a another tenth or so.

Sorry to put my opinion where it didn't belong. You also have to give credit where it's due. BUILDING a C55 is way better than just buying something. That right there is more impressive than stroking a check for a car. I'm not one to talk, I wish I could still find time for a project. I sent my 911 away for an engine rebuild and a few performance mods LAST Dec. I STILL don't have it back. But when it is... I'll run the both of you! j/k
First of all I'm not mentioning any names(who would back me up) on what mods he has. When I used to have the 350z I was really impressed when he destroyed it with his C55. I wanted to see what was under his hood but he refused. Even to this day its top secret Now I know what mods he has from people. Obviously he is pissed off about what happened between my Clk55 and his C55. He challenges me with his other cars which I'm going to lose. Carl has ego issues
Old 11-13-2008, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yeah time for me to step up in the world! I'm looking into buying another condo! With that down payment I could get a new GTR or Z06 with boltons 10s at 125+mph BTW your full of it! Just exhaust

I don't buy condo's,I buy and own homes. So again,you need to step up your game!

Jon ,what about your car am I pissed off about? Tell me,please!

The problem is your mouth and you're delirious! I don't care what anyone tell's you they think my car has. It's really no big deal,what do I need to lie about?
Bottom line is you lost and will always lose. The faster we go over 100mph my car will only pull from you more.

Your CLK55 is perhaps the fastest car you've ever driven and owned. My other car will beat both my C43 and your CLK55 especially in reverse. To me ,anything running low 13's and high 12's to me under 110mph is not impressive. To you maybe but not to me.
Either run again or just dead the discussion.
End of story Jeez!

Last edited by ProjectC55; 11-13-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Great points but he'll still not understand!
Old 11-14-2008, 09:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by c55m8o
No, that's too in-exact & hard to work with that small. If you can, please PM me the link to a larger version and I'll see what I can do with it. Also as you've experimented with different sizes, what was the tire size you had on when you did that run.

Carl... big LOL.
Here is a link to the best quality dyno I have. I only had a paper copy that I scanned hence the poor quality. This is a little easier to read. Interested to see what you find out if anything.

http://www.trickengineering.com/dyno_cars/wes.htm

The tires I was using for the run were spankin' new vredstein 265/35/18's.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2001 E430
Originally Posted by NitrogenBalance
Here is a link to the best quality dyno I have. I only had a paper copy that I scanned hence the poor quality. This is a little easier to read. Interested to see what you find out if anything.

Wow a response from the OP posting some info that is on topic Seems a lot of the threads on this board have been getting hijacked lately. Of course I'm sure I've done my fair share of hijacking as well.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I don't buy condo's,I buy and own homes. So again,you need to step up your game!

Jon ,what about your car am I pissed off about? Tell me,please!

The problem is your mouth and you're delirious! I don't care what anyone tell's you they think my car has. It's really no big deal,what do I need to lie about?
Bottom line is you lost and will always lose. The faster we go over 100mph my car will only pull from you more.

Your CLK55 is perhaps the fastest car you've ever driven and owned. My other car will beat both my C43 and your CLK55 especially in reverse. To me ,anything running low 13's and high 12's to me under 110mph is not impressive. To you maybe but not to me.
Either run again or just dead the discussion.
End of story Jeez!
This is not going anywhere. I just want to see the run with your Talon and Toms S4
Old 11-15-2008, 04:18 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'98 C43/55 AMG Speedybenz Susp. & MBenzNL On Board -- '88 560SL -- '09 JCW MINI -- '97 Jeep TJ Sport
That's great. I can work with that. I'll work-up a customized C43 CarTest2000 simulation with all the modified parameters tonight and run some parameter optimizations to see what it says.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by c55m8o
That's great. I can work with that. I'll work-up a customized C43 CarTest2000 simulation with all the modified parameters tonight and run some parameter optimizations to see what it says.
Awesome! I very curious as to what it will say. Thanks alot bud
Old 11-17-2008, 12:40 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'98 C43/55 AMG Speedybenz Susp. & MBenzNL On Board -- '88 560SL -- '09 JCW MINI -- '97 Jeep TJ Sport
Awesome! I very curious as to what it will say. Thanks alot bud
Sorry, got distracted the last two nights. Well, did spend a good amount of time to research real-world stock C43 1/4 mile times so I could adjust all the simulations parameters to give the same 1/4 mile times base as people measured (stock simulation was coming in as 13.96 sec; too fast). Will do optimization of your "@ the tire's contact patch force" for sure tomorrow!
Old 11-17-2008, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 237 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Yep, yours truly, and he got handed his ***.
You boast like you put a few buses on him, not one car length, assuming those results were accurate. How many threads have been sidetracked because of this petty feud? Bury the hatchet already.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by HLG600
You boast like you put a few buses on him, not one car length, assuming those results were accurate. How many threads have been sidetracked because of this petty feud? Bury the hatchet already.
I know he just cant get over the fact it was only a car. Obviously he has ego issues
Old 11-19-2008, 12:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 237 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
I know he just cant get over the fact it was only a car. Obviously he has ego issues.
No offense dude, but your commentary towards him on this and other threads isn't exactly doing much, other than hijacking the thread. I'm frankly tired of seeing random threads across multiple sub forums take this route.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:26 AM

04 S500, 05 Jeep GC, 06 Acura TL, 04 BMW 530i, 98 Jag xk8,
Sorry to jump in.. First I gotta say 110 in the quarter is fast!

Second.. when carl and john race can I come watch? if It ever happens

And Jon can we race. I wanna run your Z.. I ran one the other night in mexico of course.. and he just could not pass me.I mean I had him by a length, so I guess he kept up but could not pass me for his life. And he was auto. Def all stock. All I have in an intake and exhaust. BTW this in my Jeep lol. The ML is long gone. So can we run? Asking friendly.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Riffyb
Sorry to jump in.. First I gotta say 110 in the quarter is fast!

Second.. when carl and john race can I come watch? if It ever happens

And Jon can we race. I wanna run your Z.. I ran one the other night in mexico of course.. and he just could not pass me.I mean I had him by a length, so I guess he kept up but could not pass me for his life. And he was auto. Def all stock. All I have in an intake and exhaust. BTW this in my Jeep lol. The ML is long gone. So can we run? Asking friendly.
Sorry dude I dont have the Z anymore. What kind of Jeep do you have? My 350z had exhaust which ran 13.8@101mph.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by HLG600
No offense dude, but your commentary towards him on this and other threads isn't exactly doing much, other than hijacking the thread. I'm frankly tired of seeing random threads across multiple sub forums take this route.
Yeah I know it was going nowhere. But I upped my posts!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NE Dragway results, 110.67mph 1/4..the rest is bad