C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Hey MNL ICE, C63 this

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
Someone that knows how to really "drive" should go for it. And not just one hot lap but several because either his brakes won't hold up or the tranny may give him some problems.At the airbase that I am located there must be at least 8 M3's and when I do get my C63 if anyone wants a piece of me can try it. We have a new autobahn just three miles away with long straights and high speed curves and I will school some people on how to "drive" and this is where a AMG is a master and not some "mickey mouse" track.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SS Minnow Johnson
Originally Posted by AMGC60-3
Someone that knows how to really "drive" should go for it. And not just one hot lap but several because either his brakes won't hold up or the tranny may give him some problems.At the airbase that I am located there must be at least 8 M3's and when I do get my C63 if anyone wants a piece of me can try it. We have a new autobahn just three miles away with long straights and high speed curves and I will school some people on how to "drive" and this is where a AMG is a master and not some "mickey mouse" track.
Disneyland's Autopia FTMFW
Old 10-06-2008, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
WHY THE DRAMATIC SCENE SKICKY2???

Originally Posted by sticky2
It is like you are my long lost twin with limited command of the English language.

I'm hoping to catch a C63 and get it to lose to I can finally sleep at night. It is like you are the only one that truly knows me.

First of all I am not your long lost twin brother.......I dunno what is up with you but you needa calm down and be more courteous in life or you will end up living a very bitter one. Thankfully I know some great individuals who have M3s or else you would have really damaged the image I have of other M3 drivers.

I hope you win w/e race your trying to have against other AMG owners so that you can sleep happily at night!

Merc-Skycap
Old 10-06-2008, 08:27 PM

2008 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MNL ICE
No it's not imaginary, someone told me and I didnt even ask, maybe your BF told the guys how you drive. I didnt cross the line regarding your myspace account, i saw you at the other forum and your link is posted there so everyone can see, their the ones who crossed the line not me. And I never thought that you would roll with me, I invited you once and that's it and you declined. Male , female, tall, short ,thin or Fat with a C63 i'll invite them in a meet, I didnt invite you coz your a Girl or to hit on you , I invited you coz you have a C63. And I go to meets not to race, i go there to hang out.

Did'nt say I bought the C63 for the looks!!! I said im more on making it look nicer than tuning it and racing it. Believe me guys I drive fast whenever i get a chance but i just dont race...it's just not me and also I have kids, maybe if im single and no kids i'll race. C-S-M button on my gear shift?! hmm tnx for telling me this coz i always put it on R...R is for Rocket Launch. I know some of you guys will ask me , why'd you buy the C63 if your not gonna race..hmm..so if you buy a mini van does that mean you have to be a mom and your kids plays soccer?!
That's funny that somehow people at HMS come up to you and talk about the way I drive when I don't know anybody there. It's sooo mysterious the way the world works sometimes

Why bring up Myspace again? Old news, I'm over it, but I guess you aren't. And I never accused you of hitting on me -- but since you felt the need to bring this all up, I might as well correct you and let you know that messaging me on Myspace telling me that the reason why you posted the link was so everyone would see how hot you think I am is technically considered hitting on me Nice attempt at a cover up though. Now let's consider all that Myspace talk DONE...keep that off the forums.

I respect your car, the mods are nice, and there's no need to race it if that's not what you're about There are plenty of reasons to buy a C63 and not race, nobody will hold a gun to your head and force you to race (although it seems like some creepy people on here take challenges WAY too seriously ). But my point is, don't bring an attitude -- joking or not -- about beating M3s and get butthurt/defensive when an M3 finally calls you out. You're practically asking for it when you put stuff like that in your sig, so if you're not planning on taking an M3 on, don't press an M3s buttons.

Either back down gracefully or accept the challenge. It's simple.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
I'm LOLOLOLOLOL @ people taking my comments seriously hahah

Originally Posted by tnb1786
you aint african american lol fukin liar over here

hefty white guy w/ a E55 parked next to my white CLK at the SpoCom event in LBC. reverse roles...im black and yourrr white lol...well maybe ur not white, but your definitely not a ni&&a haha lol...
I'm black from the waist down foo! ROTFL! And I'm only 1/2 white :P
Old 10-06-2008, 09:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 169 Likes on 121 Posts
2016 E350 4Matic; 2018 GLC300 4Matic; 2005 C55; 2003 360 Modena
This will settle it....

http://www.kladblog.com/content/html/200810/m3.asp
Old 10-06-2008, 10:36 PM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG

I'm telling my mommy.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:41 PM

CLK 500(Gone), C63 FTW!
Originally Posted by mahrukh
That's funny that somehow people at HMS come up to you and talk about the way I drive when I don't know anybody there. It's sooo mysterious the way the world works sometimes

Why bring up Myspace again? Old news, I'm over it, but I guess you aren't. And I never accused you of hitting on me -- but since you felt the need to bring this all up, I might as well correct you and let you know that messaging me on Myspace telling me that the reason why you posted the link was so everyone would see how hot you think I am is technically considered hitting on me Nice attempt at a cover up though. Now let's consider all that Myspace talk DONE...keep that off the forums.

I respect your car, the mods are nice, and there's no need to race it if that's not what you're about There are plenty of reasons to buy a C63 and not race, nobody will hold a gun to your head and force you to race (although it seems like some creepy people on here take challenges WAY too seriously ). But my point is, don't bring an attitude -- joking or not -- about beating M3s and get butthurt/defensive when an M3 finally calls you out. You're practically asking for it when you put stuff like that in your sig, so if you're not planning on taking an M3 on, don't press an M3s buttons.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by tnb1786
ya the CLK was stolen in August so im shoppin around for a new car...

race this foo damnit!
OT: But how does a late model Benz get stolen? I thought the ignition needs the code from the key?
Old 10-07-2008, 12:07 AM

AMGs
I've got Pilsner on Tap at my house but I can pick up Heff. I never said anything about an E55 but hey, the more the merrier
Haha I'm kidding with you buddy I just wanted some free beer, nothin' beats a nice cold heff imo!
Old 10-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DBrasco
Haha I'm kidding with you buddy I just wanted some free beer, nothin' beats a nice cold heff imo!
Any excuse to drink beer is fine with me.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:22 AM

04 Mercedes Benz C230K
I think you have to watch this before calling out a C63 AMG to race.
Because I saw Manila Ice's car bit a BMW M6, Here's the video.
By the way Good Luck to you Stinky ! There's going to be some whippin
happening soon !

C63 VS. M6

HERE'S THE VIDEO-- CLICK THE LINK BELOW!
High Res version and extra footage here
http://bmwvsmbz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=833

Last edited by Glocker; 10-07-2008 at 02:21 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:29 AM

AMGs
It is like you are my long lost twin with limited command of the English language.

I'm hoping to catch a C63 and get it to lose to I can finally sleep at night. It is like you are the only one that truly knows me.
Hahah! Seriously bro I just reread all of you replies its actually the only reason I read this thread. Someone please just give Sticky2 a run so everyone can stop b!tching and crying. Threads like this just opens up cans of worms and gets no where. Both cars are awesome, race should be good, lets all just have fun and act like true car fanatics
Old 10-07-2008, 12:31 AM

89 300ce//// 86 190e 2.3-16v//// 12 CLS63
I think the M3 is fast, that's why MNL ICE bought the C63.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Glocker
I think you have to watch this before calling out a C63 AMG to race.
Because I saw Manila Ice's car bit a BMW M6, Here's the video.
By the way Good Luck to you Sticky ! There's going to be some whippin
happening soon !

C63 VS. M6

HERE'S THE VIDEO-- CLICK THE LINK BELOW!
High Res version and extra footage here
http://bmwvsmbz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=833

I know where I stand from my own personal experience. I have had many runs with competition stiffer than a stock C63, I have a pretty good idea how I stack up, thanks though.

November 1st can't come quickly enough, if we can only CONFIRM a C63 will go. Would love to toss an IS-F into the mix as well.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:01 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What I like!
Originally Posted by Glock Guru

I'm telling my mommy.

The car my Daddy bought me is faster than the car your Daddy bought you! I shall prove my self-worth is greater than yours by being faster than youuuuu!

Old 10-07-2008, 01:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
LMAO@Gotfather and the cocky clowns who are clearly going to crash and burn in this thread. C63 threads ftl
Old 10-07-2008, 01:19 AM

89 300ce//// 86 190e 2.3-16v//// 12 CLS63
It is all good man, comes with the territory. I invited comments by starting the thread, unfortunately not everyone feels the same way. This goes with almost any topic, some get even more heated than C63 vs. M3

I just see it as lame to make all those "M3 in the rearview comments" and "M3this" crap if you can't step up to the plate.

If the sticker M3this offends you get a C63this and stick it on your M3 end of story everyones happy.

I see Z06 in my rear veiw mirror driving my 190e 2.3-16v... Let him talk smack, all the videos proves his C63 is faster.

Last edited by itz16v; 10-07-2008 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:28 AM

'98 C43 AMG. Obsidian Blk w/2 tone slvr/blk interior
sticky, i dont understand what youre trying to get at. the c63 is observably faster than the e92 m3's so i dont think that will change much just based on your DCT. whats even more laughable, you have to use the "launch mode" to even get a fair chance to keep up. this isnt the case with c63's. theyre more of a push the pedal down interface.

i wonder what youre going to do if someone asks to race at a 5mph rolling start, where you cant use your launch mode. too bad you have to rely on dumping the clutch to keep up with a car just plainly faster than yours.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:20 AM

bike
Originally Posted by Vader13
LMAO@Gotfather and the cocky clowns who are clearly going to crash and burn in this thread. C63 threads ftl
QFT

This is the dumbest thread I have ever read. The grammar and reading comprehension in this thread are just downright scary.

Guess that's what happens when you get a bunch of dumb rich kids together .
Old 10-07-2008, 02:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SeeKlasse
sticky, i dont understand what youre trying to get at. the c63 is observably faster than the e92 m3's so i dont think that will change much just based on your DCT. whats even more laughable, you have to use the "launch mode" to even get a fair chance to keep up. this isnt the case with c63's. theyre more of a push the pedal down interface.

i wonder what youre going to do if someone asks to race at a 5mph rolling start, where you cant use your launch mode. too bad you have to rely on dumping the clutch to keep up with a car just plainly faster than yours.
Ok, you win. I'm sorry, the C63 is faster and better and kittens and rainbows! Here, just substitute in whatever you like for these spaces: ______ ______ ______ ______ ____ ______ .

Thanks for setting me straight, don't know what I would do without you.

Looks like we got a few cars for November 1st now, I'll see if I can get my buddy with a Dinan M5 to come out but he hasn't really been speaking to me since I beat him from a stop. Really shattered his pride...
Old 10-07-2008, 02:34 AM

2005 E500 with 'some' BRABUS upgrades
Count me in. I will do the recording along with who ever else brings a camera and camcorder. I also will bring my car which will not race (my slow E500 ) but I have invited a few friends and they are bringing their cars

Just keep us updated please on when and where, thanks!
Old 10-07-2008, 02:54 AM

09 C63
It is all good, we have a track date set up which is the best way to do it: https://mbworld.org/forums/events-gatherings/263996-nov-1st-2nd-so-cal.html

I just hope some C63 owners show up.
I hope they show up too man! That would be cool. Especially if they can leave the C63 elitist/gangish attitude behind and get out to have a good time! Wish I could run.... but I don't even have my car yet. I was supposed to pick up in Stuttgart yesterday, but I had surgery yesterday.... and I haven't paid for it yet as MB solves the military sales pricing issue..
Old 10-07-2008, 03:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BRABUS_E500
Count me in. I will do the recording along with who ever else brings a camera and camcorder. I also will bring my car which will not race (my slow E500 ) but I have invited a few friends and they are bringing their cars

Just keep us updated please on when and where, thanks!
This thread has all the details, we are looking at Saturday:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=263996
Old 10-07-2008, 04:26 AM

05 obsidian black e55
Originally Posted by mahrukh

well put!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hey MNL ICE, C63 this