C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

How fast have you gone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 02:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09' C63 AMG (Gisele)
Originally Posted by 1st amg
I was not advocating the top speed runs FYI, cops just annoy me.
I don't want to say that Police officers annoy me, but I got to tell you, ever since I sat in my C63, I have been pointed out, singled out, and stopped way more than I ever got stopped in any of the other cars I drove. Which in all honesty is not nice.. they pull me over to check out the car and listen to the engine, and I know that because if a road states "Maximum 60", I do not break that maximum as drivers here in Toronto are #%(*$%)*$%)* idiots!
Old 12-13-2008, 08:44 AM
Almost a Member!

08 C63 AMG
With the 63 I reached 280kph, speed governor kicked in.

With my previous ride, 315kph.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:12 AM

09' C63 AMG
I F'in HATE COPS!!

So many bad stories I dont even know where to begin, but I thought this one would be best to post...

It was about the 4th day that I had my C63 and I pull up to a RS4 at a light. I just grill the guy and was like yeeeah your bout to get biatched!!! I was launching whether or not he was... anyway, of course he lauches too and we're off. I smoke his *** to about 70mph, mb he just sucks *** at drivin stick or maybe our cars are just straight up beast! So once we hit 70 we catch up to traffic and then start weaving in/out like crazy maniacs. He would not let up which was pushing my foot down harder, I tend to get over excited while racing and do NOT like to lose or give up a lead... So after a few min all of the sudden a 3rd car joins the party...SRT-8 (aka: American POS that cant handle or brake) anyway to make a long story short... the RS4 makes a right turn off the main street, and its just me and the SRT-8 about 30 sec after the audi turns, the F'in SRT puts his Mother F'in Lights on!!!!!
UNDERCOVER POS, which is entrapment, he fully racing "WITH" us for at least a full 2min and once we split he obv stays on me and I get a careless driving ticket! I got off on the charge, no points... just had to pay like $170 fine.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:22 AM

09' C63 AMG (Gisele)
Originally Posted by DaGS1800
I F'in HATE COPS!!

So many bad stories I dont even know where to begin, but I thought this one would be best to post...

It was about the 4th day that I had my C63 and I pull up to a RS4 at a light. I just grill the guy and was like yeeeah your bout to get biatched!!! I was launching whether or not he was... anyway, of course he lauches too and we're off. I smoke his *** to about 70mph, mb he just sucks *** at drivin stick or maybe our cars are just straight up beast! So once we hit 70 we catch up to traffic and then start weaving in/out like crazy maniacs. He would not let up which was pushing my foot down harder, I tend to get over excited while racing and do NOT like to lose or give up a lead... So after a few min all of the sudden a 3rd car joins the party...SRT-8 (aka: American POS that cant handle or brake) anyway to make a long story short... the RS4 makes a right turn off the main street, and its just me and the SRT-8 about 30 sec after the audi turns, the F'in SRT puts his Mother F'in Lights on!!!!!
UNDERCOVER POS, which is entrapment, he fully racing "WITH" us for at least a full 2min and once we split he obv stays on me and I get a careless driving ticket! I got off on the charge, no points... just had to pay like $170 fine.
Man... why would you race on public roads?
Old 12-14-2008, 04:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Most of us probably do drive pretty fast occasionally, and yes, even on public roads. I only do it if I'm just pulling away from a red light and there are no cars in front of me, or if there's a good stretch of relatively empty highway and visibility is good. But to weave in and out of slower traffic at high speeds while there may be unsuspecting drivers who can't anticipate what you're about to do as you come up behind and then beside them, it's only a matter of time before somebody gets seriously hurt.

Play with your own lives, not someone else's.

Old 12-14-2008, 05:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by willc55
Heh, sorry to rain on the parade

I just don't really understand why you would want to go that fast on a public road given how terribly unpredictable other drivers are. I nearly flipped a marked police car when someone decided to change lanes right in front of me while I was going 80 with my lights and sirens on. If that person didn't see me, you think they are going to see a C63 coming at 100+? Meanwhile you can go to a track, go faster and be safe.

The choice is obvious for me
I would never advocate going faster than is safe, but there are plenty of times when the roads are empty and the limits are based on road quality and driver skill without safety concerns. The cops who hide out and wait for someone to responsibly enjoy his car on empty roads are really horrible people.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
I F'in HATE COPS!!

maybe you should learn what words mean before you use them.

That is not even close to entrapment.
Old 12-14-2008, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
I F'in HATE COPS!!

Well, even though cops annoy me, weaving in/out of traffic like crazy maniacs as you stated is assinine.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
300E a couple 1994 w124wagon E320 Wagon/,1971MGB Track/Rally, MG Midget Autocross ,2000 E320 wagon.
Someone

is a moron.I need not point out a name.But I suspect an attitude that they can't lift off the gas when challenged,will someday lead up to a very nice parts car for you other members to choose pieces from
Tommy left his W210 as a donor car.All hail the new Tommy
I hope he checked that box on his drivers license,someone might be able to garner a kidney or eyeballs

197mph on the TRACK.
200MPH club Salt

really, who is so careless as to weave through traffic at speed?Except some 18-23 year old in a ricer.
Blame the Cop?Blame the moron,is more like it.
Usually the guys that drive like that lack the nads to take it on the track,where they get schooled in their short comings as a driver.
We see it all the time down at Pacific raceway

P.S. as is usual there will be some kind of justification for his wanton disregard for the other people on the road,or some claim as to how great a driver he is.Just disregard them.You can't argue with a moron.

Last edited by ohlord; 12-14-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Old 12-14-2008, 11:03 PM

2009 Mini Cooper Clubman S
Originally Posted by ohlord
is a moron.I need not point out a name.But I suspect an attitude that they can't lift off the gas when challenged,will someday lead up to a very nice parts car for you other members to choose pieces from
I hope he checked that box on his drivers license,someone might be able to garner a kidney or eyeballs

197mph on the TRACK.
200MPH club Salt

really, who is so careless as to weave through traffic at speed?Except some 18-23 year old in a ricer.
Usually the guys that drive like that lack the nads to take it on the track,where they get schooled in their short comings as a driver.

P.S. as is usual there will be some kind of justification for his wanton disregard for the other people on the road,or some claim as to how great a driver he is.Just disregard them.You can't argue with a moron.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:04 PM

09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by ohlord

197mph on the TRACK.
200MPH club Salt

Bro I will F'in smoke your *** on a track, and no im not in the 18-23 yr old range which you suggest. And YES, I do confess my over enthusiasm for racing and driving at high speeds, but you guys are f'in pussies, grow some f'in ***** you sound like my parents, dam! O yea and you have no idea who I am or my credentials so do not call me a moron, well in fact I have a very high level of education and I am probably younger and more successful than your pathetic ***. And yes I don’t giva f*ck if I get a ticket from some dick head cop. Wow you clowns are lame.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
300E a couple 1994 w124wagon E320 Wagon/,1971MGB Track/Rally, MG Midget Autocross ,2000 E320 wagon.
CASE

RESTED.
IF you are not 18-23 you must be 24
SCCA 1967
NHRA 1967
Instructor and class record holder for more years than you have been living,80% of the forum members in this group can school you,and the 20% that can't or won't, will just choose to stay out of your way.
Moron.

You were better off just keeping your mouth shut
Or did you just pass over my post script in your haste to prove what an *** you are?
Dam?"very high level of education"? The k-12 education system has failed us again,damn it
Old 12-17-2008, 03:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 4Matic
No C63 but put my c350 to 190km on my way back from Seatle at 2am.
I passed a BMW and he started to follow, Then passed an M3. He proved his point. Average speed was 140Km to Van.

Did 255km on my Ninja. Sorry I dont know what that works out to in Miles.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by OPM GT3
I just got my C63 yesterday. How about 140mph in the rain.
Good work genius

You're driving a rear wheel drive car with high performance summer tires. Doing 140 in the rain is just plain stupid.

So some of you who have stock C63's are able to take it past 155mph? Pretty cool that AMG gave some room.

Anybody have any of the larger, more expensive AMG's? I'm curious how the C63 handles at high speeds compared to it's big brothers.

I hit about 160mph in an SL55. I've seen over 200mph in my Corvette. I've only taken the M5 up to about 150.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
DaGS1800

F'in HATE COPS!!

Wow, the amount of teenage douchebags who either own C63's or drive their parent's are simply mind blowing!

what a joke...

Last edited by ItalianStallion; 12-18-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:58 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
1998 E430; 2007 Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet; 2011 Expedition EL Limited; 2014 E350 Estate
you sound like my parents, dam!
So your condition is not genetic then? Fell on your head while racing your tricycle through dining room furniture traffic at 80+mph maybe?

O yea and you have no idea who I am or my credentials so do not call me a moron,
No need to call you a moron, I agree. You are doing a great job advertizing that fact all by yourself.

Have a nice day, and please don't take anyone else with you when wrap that c63 around a traffic barrier.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Bro I will F'in smoke your *** on a track, and no im not in the 18-23 yr old range which you suggest. And YES, I do confess my over enthusiasm for racing and driving at high speeds, but you guys are f'in pussies, grow some f'in ***** you sound like my parents, dam! O yea and you have no idea who I am or my credentials so do not call me a moron, well in fact I have a very high level of education and I am probably younger and more successful than your pathetic ***. And yes I don’t giva f*ck if I get a ticket from some dick head cop. Wow you clowns are lame.
Wow, what a badass!

I'm sure you have a high level of edjumucation. And dude, I definitely believe you that you're not in the 18-23 year old range. More like 16-17. We're all proud of you son.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Old 12-18-2008, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by jrcart
FAST. Thank God for that larger spoiler you got there!

At over 200mph my Z06 was wiggling all over the place. The car definitely wasn't close to topping out but I can never find a long enough stretch to run it to 210+. The BS feels solid at those speeds?
Old 12-18-2008, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 12-18-2008, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
FAST. Thank God for that larger spoiler you got there!

At over 200mph my Z06 was wiggling all over the place. The car definitely wasn't close to topping out but I can never find a long enough stretch to run it to 210+. The BS feels solid at those speeds?
Spolier and front splitter help out tremendously. It's stable enough to change lanes, and make a curve in the road at 200.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by jrcart
Spolier and front splitter help out tremendously. It's stable enough to change lanes, and make a curve in the road at 200.
Excellent. Stay safe out there dude.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

THE C
These type of people drive the C63? Just when I thought I wanted to get one. You sound like you are highly educated. I will give you that. I can't believe these a$$hats called you a moron! Such jerks!
Old 12-18-2008, 01:41 PM

Location: Grass Valley, Northern California / Gardnerville, Nevada
1991 560SEC AMG & 1995 E420 & 2013 BMW 535i DINAN & 1967 Cougar
152 mph and the pedal was not yet to the floor, no drama.

This was on I-5 in California.

My next trip, I was doing 140 and hit a dip and the car flew, I barely caught it, so I won't do this any more.

The roads are far below Autobahn quality evidently.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How fast have you gone?