Jons95c36amg 2009 C63 Vs ProPain's 2010 C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Do you like to repeat yourself? BTW when I came back I filled the gas tank. Again let the video speak-stop posting BS Go to the track and lets see some 1/4 miles times.
Excuse 1 complete: I filled up my car when I came back.

You are such a liar Jon. Its not even funny anymore. But lets give it to you. I had over 1/2 tank. You can see it in the video. that means I was running about 10-11 gallons. You had a full tank so you had 17 gallons. So you had 36 pounds more of fuel in your car going by your BS. Still need to make up 36 pounds... any more excuses? Did you stop at home depot and pickup some cement bags for a friend also?

Excuse #2: Now I need to hit the track and show some 1/4 times. LOL.

Excuse #3 I was in manual mode which shifts early. Want a rematch in sport mode.

The video spoke. With your skinny *** in the car I was still able to overtake you by a 1/2 car up to 160. You car is not faster and has less HP. Get over it.

Any other excuses Jon? How about lose like a man. Try that on for size. YOU called me out and you lost. I got it on video. Lucky for that because im sure you would have never admit it, just like the first time I beat you.

Let it go.

Last edited by propain; 11-28-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Manual mode shifts whenever the driver wants to shift.... so you can make it shift early or shift late based on what you want

Also, per Mercedes, manual mode is 20% faster than sport.
I shift when the shift light comes on so it shifts early. Never hurts to try.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
I was in manual mode which shifts early. Want a rematch in sport mode.
HAHAHAAH!!!! YOU shift in manual mode Jon. The car will hit the rev limiter and never shift in M mode.

Let me add that one to my excuse reply...
Old 11-28-2010, 11:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sclass
if you cant drive your amg or know how to its pretty damn embarassing.

all you gotta do is downshift to the correct gear and thats it the car will shift on its own right before redline

do not shift on your own as you will most likely shift to early and lose the race. by looking at the video and your hands jon looks like you were paddle shifting and didnt know what the hell you were doing lmfao.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by propain
Excuse 1 complete: I filled up my car when I came back.

You are such a liar Jon. Its not even funny anymore. But lets give it to you. I had over 1/2 tank. You can see it in the video. that means I was running about 10-11 gallons. You had a full tank so you had 17 gallons. So you had 36 pounds more of fuel in your car going by your BS. Still need to make up 36 pounds... any more excuses? Did you stop at home depot and pickup some cement bags for a friend also?

Excuse #2: Now I need to hit the track and show some 1/4 times. LOL.

The video spoke. With your skinny *** in the car I was still able to overtake you by a 1/2 car up to 160. You car is not faster and has less HP. Get over it.

Any other excuses Jon? How about lose like a man. Try that on for size. YOU called me out and you lost. I got it on video. Lucky for that because im sure you would have never admit it, just like the first time I beat you.

Let it go.
I posted about the gas thing because you keep bringing up the "I kept pulling past 160, also the lbs difference. You let it go. Like I said let the video speak-dont post BS!
Old 11-28-2010, 11:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
I posted about the gas thing because you keep bringing up the "I kept pulling past 160, also the lbs difference. You let it go. Like I said let the video speak-dont post BS!
You didn't have enough time to stop and fill up Jon. Stop lying. You wouldn't have come back with a full tank. You are just making yourself look worse and worse with every post.

When I let off I was still pulling. So yes, I was still pulling... lol

There is a weight difference Jon. All these things are facts and reality. Nothing is BS.

After all the crap you were talking at ATCO and the BS you constantly sling about your factory freak and you beating me every Sunday on this forum. This thread and those videos are poetic justice. I'm enjoying every moment of them.

Trust me, im just as good of a loser and I am a winner. Anyone else and I don't rub it in. You deserve ever bit of it.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
I say whomever gets the lower ET at the track is the quickest and whomever gets the highest traps is the fastest.
It looks like you guys are looking at all the variables including driver weights and gas levels. The video was a good indication of were both cars are but I insist that it is just one out of many test. A dyno will also help. Last but not least a trip to the track will settle the dispute for good.

Wether you are a skinny or a fatty or just a regular driver once you cross the 1/4 you know were you are at. my .2c
Old 11-28-2010, 11:29 PM

P-Carro
Very close race on both videos, would be interesting seeing the same race both being on stock form.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You didn't have enough time to stop and fill up Jon. Stop lying. You wouldn't have come back with a full tank. You are just making yourself look worse and worse with every post.

When I let off I was still pulling. So yes, I was still pulling... lol

There is a weight difference Jon. All these things are facts and reality. Nothing is BS.

After all the crap you were talking at ATCO and the BS you constantly sling about your factory freak and you beating me every Sunday on this forum. This thread and those videos are poetic justice. I'm enjoying every moment of them.

Trust me, im just as good of a loser and I am a winner. Anyone else and I don't rub it in. You deserve ever bit of it.
All I'm saying is let the video speak.........
Old 11-28-2010, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by LOCO 05' E55
Very close race on both videos, would be interesting seeing the same race both being on stock form.
Well Propain thinks he raped me
Old 11-28-2010, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by C63newdude
I say whomever gets the lower ET at the track is the quickest and whomever gets the highest traps is the fastest.
It looks like you guys are looking at all the variables including driver weights and gas levels. The video was a good indication of were both cars are but I insist that it is just one out of many test. A dyno will also help. Last but not least a trip to the track will settle the dispute for good.

Wether you are a skinny or a fatty or just a regular driver once you cross the 1/4 you know were you are at. my .2c
We have a Dyno compare also. Jon wont post the results to show if it was with correction though. I really dont think he knows. With or without that post my car Dyno with more HP and TQ.

Next stop is the track. I agree. Im confident with my driving experience and car I will beat that 11.9 for sure. Well see!

This is victory #2. Last is the track.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63 AMG
Well, the video says you're not faster than him (and I guess your car is no "factory freak"); if anything, his car is just a tad faster than yours, possibly due to his extra mods as small as they may be (or maybe his car is just a little faster as power varies from car to car anyhow). Like I said b4, good runs though...you two should just keep it friendly and run again, side-by-side at the track next time. Then, you BOTH should add the MBH headers!!!
Old 11-28-2010, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
hey guys i think i have a factory freak too

jk
Old 11-28-2010, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by C63newdude

That means propain is going to trap 121+
Old 11-28-2010, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig

It spoke. Do you want to add something? Do you think you somehow won Jon?

Raped you? Never said that. I said my car has more HP and is faster top end even with your weight difference.

Is it much faster? No. I really didn't think I would take you to be honest. Ive said it in person to you and in many threads "We have the same car with the same tune" But you couldnt let it go. You continued to talk BS on here and behind my back. You asked for this and you got it. The video spoke Jon.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by drawde
hey guys i think i have a factory freak too

jk
Hey thats my saying!
Old 11-28-2010, 11:37 PM

P-Carro
We have a Dyno compare also. Jon wont post the results to show if it was with correction though. I really dont think he knows. With or without that post my car Dyno with more HP and TQ.

Next stop is the track. I agree. Im confident with my driving experience and car I will beat that 11.9 for sure. Well see!

last is the traaacck??? How about the wet course

Yes you guys need to settle at the track..ET vs ET

No raping here, now is propain's car tuned as well? sorry i'm just tuning in..
Old 11-28-2010, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
+1 ^^ That is what I am saying!!
Old 11-28-2010, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63 AMG

Most likely, they both have Jeremy's (OE Tuning) same ecu tuning file. My OE Tuning file may be slightly different I think since I had Jeremy retune it after my MBH headers went on. Their files should be identical though.

Last edited by sflgator; 11-28-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
last is the traaacck??? How about the wet course

Yes you guys need to settle at the track..ET vs ET

Same exact tune and file. OE tune.

Jon just had delusions his car was some kind of freak due to him weighing 140 pounds.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It spoke. Do you want to add something? Do you think you somehow won Jon?

Raped you? Never said that. I said my car has more HP and is faster top end even with your weight difference.

Is it much faster? No. I really didn't think I would take you to be honest. Ive said it in person to you and in many threads "We have the same car with the same tune" But you couldnt let it go. You continued to talk BS on here and behind my back. You asked for this and you got it. The video spoke Jon.
Are just a tool or just retarded? When did I say somehow I won?
Old 11-28-2010, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Are just a tool or just retarded? When did I say somehow I won?
John, dont write checks your body cant cash.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Same exact tune and file. OE tune.

Jon just had delusions his car was some kind of freak due to him weighing 140 pounds.
Oh you forgot your airbox mod Bruces fanboy

P-Carro
Originally Posted by sflgator
Most likely, they both have Jeremy's (OE Tuning) same ecu tuning file.
Could be the same flash but still have variables to consider, Logs would tell the whole story as well..then one of the two is apparently breathing a little more air which will help a lot upstairs

Jon's car seems faster down low then runs out of air on top. My $.02
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG

No ofense but I can also sense a lot of enemosity among you two. Kind of like a personal pride. I think that while the video shows you winning(marginally) most of the poeple on the forum think that the cars are very even.
Cmon, lets just face it, a half car by the 160 mph mark is hanging there with the other car, wouldn't you think?

I would like to see some sort of reconciliation (I am acting like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter now) , wouldn't be better to have to friends on this forum rather that two enemies?. Ultimately the track will definately give you or him the braggin rights.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jons95c36amg 2009 C63 Vs ProPain's 2010 C63