C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

63 Programmer and Tune Sale!!! Flash your own car without opening the ECU!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 11:08 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
63 Programmer and Tune Sale!!! Flash your own car without opening the ECU!!

Hi everyone, I hope you all are well.

As most of you might have read, we can do the tuning remotely via our new programmer. No need to send in the ECU or crack open the case...not even the first time!

We make the car shift faster and smoother at the same time with our latest V3 tune. Most customers are seeing about 50HP as well.

The current pricing is as follows:

63 Performance Engine Software - $750
Hand Held Programmer - $450
Shipping (USA) - $28
Total: $1228

Option 2 – Loaner Programmer:

63 Performance Engine Software - $750
Loaner Programmer - $200
Shipping (USA) - $28
Total: $978

This includes up to 4 tunes at no additional charge! We can create a Race gas tune, nitrous tune, catless tune, custom dyno tune, US 91, US 93, EU 95, EU 98, etc.

The flashing process takes about 80 seconds to complete.

There is a full recovery mode built in to the programmer as well!

If you have a non Eurocharged Tune on the ECU, we can back it up if the ECU is sent in. You can then flash the ECU with your new EC tune or your other providers tune.

I'll be happy to discount $50 off the programmer cost if we can get 10 confirmed orders or $100 off the programmer if we can get 20 confirmed!

FYI - I purchased a CLK63 Black Series and I will be uploading a video soon of the programmer in action!

Thanks as always!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 E63 AMG
Wow, great job Eurocharged!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E55 amg
clk63 black series is a monster nice choice !
Old 05-16-2012, 11:33 AM

Received 70 Likes on 42 Posts
AMG GTS, Ford Raptor and Tesla Model 3 dual motor
Is your tune detectable by the dealer?
Old 05-16-2012, 11:54 AM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by badbenzz
Is your tune detectable by the dealer?
If the tune is left on the ECU then there is a chance the dealer could find it if they really wanted to. However, the handheld programmer will allow you to flash the car back to stock. Once this is done it is 100% undectectable!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:57 AM

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
C63
Count me in!!! I will be at the shop friday if your open to pick one up!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
I'm in for a tune and the tuner. I sent you a question via PM -- hoping you can shepherd a some questions that arent addressed on the website since I am new to this
Old 05-16-2012, 12:00 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by Killswitch747
Count me in!!! I will be at the shop friday if your open to pick one up!
Sounds good....we'll be here!

Originally Posted by _timothy
I'm in for a tune and the tuner. I sent you a question via PM -- hoping you can shepherd a some questions that arent addressed on the website since I am new to this
PM Replied!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:01 PM

2009 C63
Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged
If the tune is left on the ECU then there is a chance the dealer could find it if they really wanted to. However, the handheld programmer will allow you to flash the car back to stock. Once this is done it is 100% undectectable!
Can you elaborate on this a little please? Up til now I've been firmly against getting a flash....but now you've got my attention.

It was my understanding that there's flash counters and things like that in the ECU that the dealer can still read which would give away the fact that the car's been flashed.

Also, is that 50hp at the wheels? On pump gas 93 oct, what should someone expect to gain at the wheels.

You're saying that just by flashing back to "stock" with your programmer it's absolutely positively 100% undetectable that a flash was there? If so...I'm going to be a buyer.

Last edited by dubaudi; 05-16-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:08 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Here ya go guys, just got this up on the website:

WEBSITE LINK

Also note: Non ec customers the current price for the handheld is $550 if you are keeping your previous tune and not changing to EC software. It will also require you to send in your ecu for the files to be backed up for placement on the handheld as Jerry stated.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2009 C63
Jerry,

I will definitely be picking up one of the programmers to go with my tune. Also, I am looking forward to stopping by the new shop and seeing the CLK63BS.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
This is great news.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:12 PM
SPONSOR

Guys also remember that this handheld makes it easy to get FREE updates from us on new software or to take advantage of our FREE retunes for future mods!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:22 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by dubaudi
Can you elaborate on this a little please? Up til now I've been firmly against getting a flash....but now you've got my attention.

It was my understanding that there's flash counters and things like that in the ECU that the dealer can still read which would give away the fact that the car's been flashed.

Also, is that 50hp at the wheels? On pump gas 93 oct, what should someone expect to gain at the wheels.

You're saying that just by flashing back to "stock" with your programmer it's absolutely positively 100% undetectable that a flash was there? If so...I'm going to be a buyer.
Our programming doesn't trigger a full write, so the counter doesn't move!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:26 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'08 E63 Wagon
What is the price the the Programmer for existing customers ? (Jerry must have my current tune in his computer, so I'd like that copied on the programmer together with a stock tune)

Edit: Found my answer on the EC website!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:30 PM
SPONSOR

Originally Posted by timeToy
What is the price the the Programmer for existing customers ? (Jerry must have my current tune in his computer, so I'd like that copied on the programmer together with a stock tune)

Edit: Found my answer on the EC website!

$450 for our faithful!

Please note guys, these things are going to fly off the shelf. I wouldn't wait if you want one of the first batch!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:35 PM

Received 70 Likes on 55 Posts
2016 C63S
Question

Originally Posted by loungn14
Guys also remember that this handheld makes it easy to get FREE updates from us on new software or to take advantage of our FREE retunes for future mods!
Good stuff.

- How will updates/new versions/adding a map to the 4 slots work? Will they be able to be downloaded to a PC and then uploaded to the handheld via a software interface, by the customer?

Few other questions:

- Does the base/stock map occopy one of the 4 slots, or is that always there in the unit and the 4 slots are for tune maps?

- I assume the unit comes with V3 maps of whatever octane you specify. Jerry mentioned V4 maps in one of his posts the other day. Is that just an anticipation of a future release, or is V4 something else?

- Can you guys possibly make a sticky/first-post FAQ (or place a link to one if it exists already) for Q&A around the EuroTuner V2.0 as well as the V3 maps?

- Can you elaborate a bit more on what "else" the V3 tunes do aside from power. The website product page briefly mentioned faster shifting and smoother operation, at a very high level. Would love to learn a bit more detail about all the goodies it accomplishes.

Thanks
Old 05-16-2012, 12:53 PM

c63
just out of curiosity, so do we need to wait for confirmed orders to get that discount or is that a partial refund if the amount required is hit?

just put in my order for the combo package
Old 05-16-2012, 12:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 coupe P31, '11 G37s, '12 RR Evoque Prestige '10 QX56
Jerry,

There has been a back and forth debate over the benefit/lack there of in tuning a P31. Have you taken a look at the non-P31 vs P31 tunes? Is there a difference? As far as you know, would a 2012 P31 make any significant gains from the EC tune?

You'll have a good number of P31 customers if you have a definitive answer.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:19 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
I have Couple of Questions like everyone else.

(1) If you have two ECUs for your car will (1) tuner flash both of them?

(2)Do the tunes stay in the device always are do they get "moved" back and forth to the ECU? (For instance if you have 2 ecu's can you flash the exact same file to them both?)

Thanks
Old 05-16-2012, 01:26 PM

home the point
Originally Posted by clkwork
This and put me down for a programmer. Come on people there's at least 20 of you who want this thing.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:28 PM

2012 C63
Originally Posted by Vash
Jerry,

There has been a back and forth debate over the benefit/lack there of in tuning a P31. Have you taken a look at the non-P31 vs P31 tunes? Is there a difference? As far as you know, would a 2012 P31 make any significant gains from the EC tune?

Thanks in advance.
I would also be interested in a reply to this question!!
Old 05-16-2012, 01:29 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
- How will updates/new versions/adding a map to the 4 slots work? Will they be able to be downloaded to a PC and then uploaded to the handheld via a software interface, by the customer? - The device can hold many tunes (more than needed). You use the supplied software and connect the device to your PC via a USB cable to manage the device. You can add / remove any tune you like. However, the stock software cannot be removed.

- Does the base/stock map occopy one of the 4 slots, or is that always there in the unit and the 4 slots are for tune maps? - No worries...the device can hold many maps...Some of our BMW customers have over 10 maps loaded and ready to flash.

- I assume the unit comes with V3 maps of whatever octane you specify. Jerry mentioned V4 maps in one of his posts the other day. Is that just an anticipation of a future release, or is V4 something else? - V4 is currently loaded on my black series for testing. I had a local C63 owner testing V4 at the track (MSR). During his 5th session the tranny showed an overheat message. This was hours of track abuse that caused the light to come on. I'm working on V4 now to solve that issue. Once fixed there will not be a better tune on the market! Super fast shifting, track optimized maps, etc.

- Can you guys possibly make a sticky/first-post FAQ (or place a link to one if it exists already) for Q&A around the EuroTuner V2.0 as well as the V3 maps? Sure, the Eurotuner V2 is being replaced with the programmer. The device the 63 guys will receive is stand alone and has a built in LCD interface!
- Can you elaborate a bit more on what "else" the V3 tunes do aside from power. The website product page briefly mentioned faster shifting and smoother operation, at a very high level. Would love to learn a bit more detail about all the goodies it accomplishes. - Fast shifting, smoother shifting, optimized ignition advance, fueling maps, RPM (if desired), top speed limiter, and a few key maps that are difned by us that I don't want to mention. :-)

Originally Posted by ezatnova
Good stuff.

- How will updates/new versions/adding a map to the 4 slots work? Will they be able to be downloaded to a PC and then uploaded to the handheld via a software interface, by the customer?

Few other questions:

- Does the base/stock map occopy one of the 4 slots, or is that always there in the unit and the 4 slots are for tune maps?

- I assume the unit comes with V3 maps of whatever octane you specify. Jerry mentioned V4 maps in one of his posts the other day. Is that just an anticipation of a future release, or is V4 something else?

- Can you guys possibly make a sticky/first-post FAQ (or place a link to one if it exists already) for Q&A around the EuroTuner V2.0 as well as the V3 maps?

- Can you elaborate a bit more on what "else" the V3 tunes do aside from power. The website product page briefly mentioned faster shifting and smoother operation, at a very high level. Would love to learn a bit more detail about all the goodies it accomplishes.

Thanks
Old 05-16-2012, 01:30 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by _timothy
just out of curiosity, so do we need to wait for confirmed orders to get that discount or is that a partial refund if the amount required is hit?

just put in my order for the combo package
We should start a list here. Once the 10th device is sold, then I will refund $50. If we reach 20, then I'll end up refunding another $50.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:32 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
There is for sure a difference. I have seen about 25-30HP from the P31 tunes. For the record, I have seen as low as 18WHP as well.

Is there anyone in Houston with a P31 car that would like to come get a free before / after dyno for the community?

Originally Posted by Vash
Jerry,

Thanks in advance.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 63 Programmer and Tune Sale!!! Flash your own car without opening the ECU!!