Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > C63 AMG (W204)
Boostane Octane Boost-Tried and Tested >

Boostane Octane Boost-Tried and Tested

Notices
C63 AMG (W204)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boostane Octane Boost-Tried and Tested

 
Old 12-29-2016, 04:17 PM
  #76  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 396
Liked 32 Times in 27 Posts
2006 E350 (SOLD), 2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by chrisridebike8 View Post
How many pulls were done? The AFR is much leaner on the later pulls after the car has adjusted a bit (advantage to the booster). Without changing fuel I have seen almost 20 whp gained from the first to the fourth pull.
3 pulls before booster and 3 pulls after the booster.

Keep in mind, I also drove from Whittier to Torrance, 28 miles one way with a couple good hard pulls on the freeway before hand lol

Last edited by C SEXY 3; 12-29-2016 at 04:20 PM.
C SEXY 3 is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 04:21 PM
  #77  
Super Member
 
Savage-wp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Cape Town
Posts: 776
Liked 101 Times in 86 Posts
2014 Mercedes C63 AMG 507 Edition
Originally Posted by chrisridebike8 View Post
How many pulls were done? The AFR is much leaner on the later pulls after the car has adjusted a bit (advantage to the booster). Without changing fuel I have seen almost 20 whp gained from the first to the fourth pull.
On the No Boost sheet it says Run 2. So I assume they did 2 runs without the booster.
Then on the Boost sheet it says Run 3. So I assume they did 2 runs to get the car to adapt. And then the 3rd run is what they have printed.
I would think they would have driven it around a bit before running to get the fuel to mix properly.
Savage-wp is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 04:22 PM
  #78  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 307
Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
2015 E63s / 2013 Jeep Wrangler / 2004 Subaru STi / 1993 RX-7
Would like to know how many pulls done in each setting.

Even adding booster, ideally you want to add when empty and then fill the tank to aid in mixing (like adding fuel stabilizer), or pre-mix to ensure perfect mixing.

If there is an average (between pre and post fuel additive) runs of 23 rwhp that is impressive. I don't understand it but I would like to know what the average timing was for both sets of runs.

Running octane additives in my Rx-7 (toluene 1/3, 93 octane 2/3) we were able to run a lot more timing to make more power, but just adding toluene (octane 114) without changing the tune did very little. The 1/3:2/3 ratio gave us around 98 effective octane rating.

Wonder if the C63 ECU is pulling timing on the dyno with regular fuel (91/93) and able to advance with additive to make more power.

But my understanding of chemistry is that unless the additive is incredibly high in octane (>114 for example of the toluene I have used), adding a small volume will not change the overall octane much.

For toluene we were running 1/3 volume toluene to bump up the octane from 91 to 98.

Anyways, looks promising. Wonder if the results are consistent among other cars. As a scientist would like to see the results in multiple cars, but have to admit I am impressed (yet skeptical).
thesaintusa is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 04:28 PM
  #79  
Super Member
 
Savage-wp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Cape Town
Posts: 776
Liked 101 Times in 86 Posts
2014 Mercedes C63 AMG 507 Edition
MMT is a very strong octane booster. I'm assuming this is what is being used as the active ingredient in this booster.
Savage-wp is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 04:30 PM
  #80  
Super Member
 
Savage-wp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Cape Town
Posts: 776
Liked 101 Times in 86 Posts
2014 Mercedes C63 AMG 507 Edition
I know on my previous car, which was a modded 6L Chevrolet Lumina (Pontiac G8) we ran NF octane booster and it did help. But this was a modded car with higher timing. Without octane booster we could log the ECU pulling timing. With octane booster we did not see any timing being pulled.
So a good octane booster can work, but the car needs to be tuned for it.
Savage-wp is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 04:46 PM
  #81  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
BLKROKT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,872
Liked 1,242 Times in 837 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2015 GLK350
Originally Posted by thesaintusa View Post
Wonder if the C63 ECU is pulling timing on the dyno with regular fuel (91/93) and able to advance with additive to make more power.
Without datalogs to prove it conclusively, I am 99% sure the ECU pulls timing on 91/93 octane. We debated in this thread some time ago: https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ane-usage.html

I picked up over 3mph in the 1/4 on a stock tune just switching to race gas (Sunoco 93 vs VP109). Have tons of data to show it. No other changes. Same day, same conditions, runs just a few minutes apart. These engines run noticeably better/smoother/stronger on 100+ octane race gas. With 11.3:1 compression ratio combined with how hot these things run, I suspected that timing is pulled on the top end when really beating on it, even in stock form, when using 91/93 pump.

Originally Posted by thesaintusa View Post
But my understanding of chemistry is that unless the additive is incredibly high in octane (>114 for example of the toluene I have used), adding a small volume will not change the overall octane much.

For toluene we were running 1/3 volume toluene to bump up the octane from 91 to 98.

Anyways, looks promising. Wonder if the results are consistent among other cars. As a scientist would like to see the results in multiple cars, but have to admit I am impressed (yet skeptical).
Agree. Higher octane fuel makes a big difference even without a specific tune, but I just can't see how an 8oz bottle moves the needle meaningfully here. Doesn't make sense to me.
BLKROKT is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 04:49 PM
  #82  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
BLKROKT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,872
Liked 1,242 Times in 837 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2015 GLK350
Originally Posted by C SEXY 3 View Post
3 pulls before booster and 3 pulls after the booster.

Keep in mind, I also drove from Whittier to Torrance, 28 miles one way with a couple good hard pulls on the freeway before hand lol
How much Boostane was added to how much and what brand/octane gas exactly?
BLKROKT is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 05:12 PM
  #83  
Member
 
gofisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 215
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
2005 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by C SEXY 3 View Post
3 pulls before booster and 3 pulls after the booster.

Keep in mind, I also drove from Whittier to Torrance, 28 miles one way with a couple good hard pulls on the freeway before hand lol

Did you buy any?
gofisch is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 05:39 PM
  #84  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 396
Liked 32 Times in 27 Posts
2006 E350 (SOLD), 2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by BLKROKT View Post
How much Boostane was added to how much and what brand/octane gas exactly?
I had almost no gas on my way down so I added 8 gallons of Mobil 1 - 91 octane (CA gas) added 1 full bottle of professional Boostane

Originally Posted by gofisch View Post
Did you buy any?
No but I will on our next dyno day at this shop. Won't use it all the time but once in a while I most definitely will.
C SEXY 3 is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 05:56 PM
  #85  
Super Moderator
 
MJ50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 17,393
Liked 200 Times in 199 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
here's the video from today...

MJ50 is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 06:12 PM
  #86  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
BLKROKT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,872
Liked 1,242 Times in 837 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2015 GLK350
Disregarding the fact that dynos are only good for testing the effect of mods on a certain day, and that they all read differently so can't be compared like-for-like. Isn't 437whp a little low for a headers car? The post-boostane number of 460whp is where I would have expected the baseline to be on good gas.

Can't discount the positive effect of the Boostane in this instance, however I wonder if you'd see the same gains outside of CA and the total **** gas you get there.
BLKROKT is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 06:23 PM
  #87  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 307
Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
2015 E63s / 2013 Jeep Wrangler / 2004 Subaru STi / 1993 RX-7
Originally Posted by BLKROKT View Post
Disregarding the fact that dynos are only good for testing the effect of mods on a certain day, and that they all read differently so can't be compared like-for-like. Isn't 437whp a little low for a headers car? The post-boostane number of 460whp is where I would have expected the baseline to be on good gas.

Can't discount the positive effect of the Boostane in this instance, however I wonder if you'd see the same gains outside of CA and the total **** gas you get there.
This and your previous post kind of jibe with what I was thinking with respect to having timing pulled up top.

If we had the datalogs for timing then we would have some idea of how this worked, rather than trying to guess how or why the booster works. I am assuming that it is a timing issue.

The part I am having trouble understanding is how such a small volume of booster can impact the overall octane rating.

But there are things that are 'discovered' that are seemingly simple that do make a difference in life. I guess the bottomline is that somehow this works.

Not sure why California has 'bad gas' when other parts of the country don't? And if the rest of the country has good gas and less timing pulled then if the benefits of the octane booster are relevant for the rest of us.
thesaintusa is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 06:28 PM
  #88  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 307
Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
2015 E63s / 2013 Jeep Wrangler / 2004 Subaru STi / 1993 RX-7
Originally Posted by BLKROKT View Post
Without datalogs to prove it conclusively, I am 99% sure the ECU pulls timing on 91/93 octane. We debated in this thread some time ago: https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ane-usage.html

I picked up over 3mph in the 1/4 on a stock tune just switching to race gas (Sunoco 93 vs VP109). Have tons of data to show it. No other changes. Same day, same conditions, runs just a few minutes apart. These engines run noticeably better/smoother/stronger on 100+ octane race gas. With 11.3:1 compression ratio combined with how hot these things run, I suspected that timing is pulled on the top end when really beating on it, even in stock form, when using 91/93 pump.
3mph in the 1/4 is a real difference, and makes sense that changes in timing are being realized. 30-40 difference.

Would be nice to see the same car run a bunch of 1/4 mile runs with and without the octane booster (i.e. 5 runs with and without the same day obviously). I suspect that you would see a difference in mph.

How did they do it? Kudos to them.
thesaintusa is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 06:31 PM
  #89  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 396
Liked 32 Times in 27 Posts
2006 E350 (SOLD), 2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by thesaintusa View Post
3mph in the 1/4 is a real difference, and makes sense that changes in timing are being realized. 30-40 difference.

Would be nice to see the same car run a bunch of 1/4 mile runs with and without the octane booster (i.e. 5 runs with and without the same day obviously). I suspect that you would see a difference in mph.

How did they do it? Kudos to them.
Willing to give this a shot next time I can get to Fontana for a 1/4 mile run.
C SEXY 3 is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 06:32 PM
  #90  
SPONSOR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,433
Liked 17 Times in 16 Posts
2012 Mercedes SLS, 2014 Mercedes SLS Black Series, 2014 E63S, 2013 S550, 2012 ML63, 2013 C250
Well, seeing how my shop is in California, it is a relevant part for us to sell. We tested the product before we have purchased it and found that it worked on every car that we tested. We tested every available Octane Booster with standard 91 Octane California fuel and the Boostane, by far, worked the best. We did all the work so our customers could enjoy the results. We wouldn't sell it if it didn't work well.

There was no reason for me to put the results up here because all that would turn into is that we manipulated the dyno in order to sell this to our customers. That is why I offered this opportunity to an MBWorld member to come and do for themselves. I am just surprised that it took this long for a member to step up and take advantage of this. I was hoping for a supercharged car or a turbo car that is tuned, because the results on those cars are amazing but even with an NA C63 with exhaust I wasn't worried that we would see noticeable results. If you are supercharged or turbocharged with a tune and you are looking for max power, put a case of Boostane in your trunk. A case of Boostane will cover 12 tanks of gas which will only add $13.75 to every fill up.

We do see that the cars run more timing but what is better is how smooth the timing curve is after adding Boostane. Adding Boostane adds power and its power that you can feel.

We have it in stock, we are located right off the Western exit of the 405 and it is a great additive if you plan to go racing or you are going to take a spirited drive. Come in today to stock up on it.

Boostane Professional-
1) 16 ounce bottle- $29.95
6) 16 ounce bottles- $164.95

Last edited by [email protected]; 12-29-2016 at 06:43 PM.
Staff@WORLD is online now  
The following users liked this post: [email protected]
thesaintusa (12-29-2016)
Old 12-29-2016, 07:00 PM
  #91  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
gaspam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: miami / delray beach
Posts: 2,841
Liked 184 Times in 145 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Originally Posted by SuperFastYo View Post
now we wait for Blk's reply... LOL
lol ,and mazspeed... he was the biggest hater/ doubter in this thread and proven wrong... sure he will come up with some excuse like dyno was manipulated or some conspiracy theory to not have to admit he was wrong lol
gaspam is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 09:11 PM
  #92  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Jasonoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kitchener, ON
Posts: 3,532
Liked 616 Times in 406 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
In a controlled lab environment, a 23WHP gain from a splash of secret sauce defies physics. That's the only reason why there are skeptics here.

Most of the "believer" posts in this thread appear to come from non mechanically inclined individuals. That doesn't help either.

Not discrediting the gain, but there's something else at play that this booster may or may not be overcoming something such as pulled timing due to garbage fuel. I could likely reproduce this exact data by adding 89OCT fuel to an empty tank for a few pulls, then dumping and refilling with 91 for the other pulls.

If you have legit 98RON fuel that the M156 was designed to run on. Adding a little bottle of this booster into the tank won't produce these gains because it just physically can't do it.
Jasonoff is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 09:40 PM
  #93  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 307
Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
2015 E63s / 2013 Jeep Wrangler / 2004 Subaru STi / 1993 RX-7
Originally Posted by Jasonoff View Post
In a controlled lab environment, a 23WHP gain from a splash of secret sauce defies physics. That's the only reason why there are skeptics here.

Most of the "believer" posts in this thread appear to come from non mechanically inclined individuals. That doesn't help either.

Not discrediting the gain, but there's something else at play that this booster may or may not be overcoming something such as pulled timing due to garbage fuel. I could likely reproduce this exact data by adding 89OCT fuel to an empty tank for a few pulls, then dumping and refilling with 91 for the other pulls.

If you have legit 98RON fuel that the M156 was designed to run on. Adding a little bottle of this booster into the tank won't produce these gains because it just physically can't do it.

Hence why it would be nice to see the timing logs during the 6 pulls.

The alternative is that this booster is able to influence the octane rating with what is seemingly a very small volume.

I am hugely skeptical that it would do anything as I know to have any meaningful improvement in octane from a booster takes a lot of volume (in my case we were adding 1/3 of a tank of toluene).

Your last paragraph gets to my question about what would happen if you had no timing pull and added this booster. I suspect no change in power output would be realized, unless this booster acts in a different manner than we understand.
thesaintusa is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 11:32 PM
  #94  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Jasonoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kitchener, ON
Posts: 3,532
Liked 616 Times in 406 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
This "test" nets more gain than a C63 physically tuned for race fuel. There's no such thing as magic, just sleight of hand...
Jasonoff is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 11:36 PM
  #95  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
gaspam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: miami / delray beach
Posts: 2,841
Liked 184 Times in 145 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Originally Posted by Jasonoff View Post
In a controlled lab environment, a 23WHP gain from a splash of secret sauce defies physics. That's the only reason why there are skeptics here.

Most of the "believer" posts in this thread appear to come from non mechanically inclined individuals. That doesn't help either.

Not discrediting the gain, but there's something else at play that this booster may or may not be overcoming something such as pulled timing due to garbage fuel. I could likely reproduce this exact data by adding 89OCT fuel to an empty tank for a few pulls, then dumping and refilling with 91 for the other pulls.

If you have legit 98RON fuel that the M156 was designed to run on. Adding a little bottle of this booster into the tank won't produce these gains because it just physically can't do it.
for someone that thinks he's expert in the laws of physics and mechanically inclined, and puts down others he thinks isnt, you sure dont seem to know how much 2 oct (91 vs 89 from your example) is worth in timing and thus hp... general rule is 1.5 oct per 1 degree of timing, and 2-3 hp on n/a motor per degree, so lets do some math.... (91-89)/1.5= 1.33 timing, so 1.33 x 2 hp = 2.66 HP for 89 oct to 91 oct on low est and 1.33 x 3 hp = 3.99 HP for 89 oct to 91 oct on high est... thats a far cry from the 23 hp gained... try again with another excuse

also c63 was designed to run on 98 RON in stock form, tune it (as this one is) and start pushing the timing tables and there are going to be areas and times when tuned car will pull timing... that is when oct booster or race fuel will show gains
gaspam is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 11:59 PM
  #96  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
BLKROKT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,872
Liked 1,242 Times in 837 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2015 GLK350
Originally Posted by gaspam View Post
for someone that thinks he's expert in the laws of physics and mechanically inclined, and puts down others he thinks isnt, you sure dont seem to know how much 2 oct (91 vs 89 from your example) is worth in timing and thus hp... general rule is 1.5 oct per 1 degree of timing, and 2-3 hp on n/a motor per degree, so lets do some math.... (91-89)/1.5= 1.33 timing, so 1.33 x 2 hp = 2.66 HP for 89 oct to 91 oct on low est and 1.33 x 3 hp = 3.99 HP for 89 oct to 91 oct on high est... thats a far cry from the 23 hp gained... try again with another excuse

also c63 was designed to run on 98 RON in stock form, tune it (as this one is) and start pushing the timing tables and there are going to be areas and times when tuned car will pull timing... that is when oct booster or race fuel will show gains
Ok genius. So please educate us as to how 8oz of a liquid when added to 8gal (1024oz) of 91 octane raises the overall octane to, say 100? What is this magic stuff, like 1000-octane by itself? Because that's close to what it would have to be. It's called 6th grade math.
BLKROKT is offline  
The following users liked this post: BLKROKT
chrisridebike8 (12-30-2016)
Old 12-30-2016, 12:15 AM
  #97  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
gaspam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: miami / delray beach
Posts: 2,841
Liked 184 Times in 145 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Originally Posted by BLKROKT View Post
Ok genius. So please educate us as to how 8oz of a liquid when added to 8gal (1024oz) of 91 octane raises the overall octane to, say 100? What is this magic stuff, like 1000-octane by itself? Because that's close to what it would have to be. It's called 6th grade math.
ummm its called octane booster, it boost octane Genius, running 100 oct would net about 20hp on a tuned car... mystery solved (and yeah i know higher oct doesnt help if car isnt pulling timing.... log your car doing a few high speed pulls and report back)

keep the excuses coming... hey arent you the guy in the airfilter spacer thread that said he would eat his shoe if dyno produced any results and when it did, you punked out? you have a history of crying foul when you are proven wrong and you cant understand that you are wrong... its ok, keep going through life thinking you're never wrong and then making excuses when you are proven wrong

Last edited by gaspam; 12-30-2016 at 12:19 AM.
gaspam is offline  
The following users liked this post: gaspam
Infiniti (05-21-2017)
Old 12-30-2016, 12:20 AM
  #98  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
BLKROKT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,872
Liked 1,242 Times in 837 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2015 GLK350
Originally Posted by gaspam View Post
ummm its called octane booster, it boost octane Genius, running 100 oct would net about 20hp on a tuned car... mystery solved (and yeah i know higher oct doesnt help if car isnt pulling timing.... log your car doing a few high speed pulls and report back)

keep the excuses coming... hey arent you the guy in the airfilter spacer thread that said he would eat his shoe if dyno produced any results and when it did you punked out? you have a history of crying foul when you are proven wrong and cant understand why you are wrong... its ok, keep going through life thinking you're never wrong and then making excuses when you are proven wrong
You're an idiot. Math and logic clearly not your strong suit, ok. Hint: ((1024*91)+(8*1000))/1032=98

Stupid post here quoted for posterity.
BLKROKT is offline  
The following users liked this post: BLKROKT
Mazspeed (12-31-2016)
Old 12-30-2016, 12:32 AM
  #99  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
gaspam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: miami / delray beach
Posts: 2,841
Liked 184 Times in 145 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Originally Posted by BLKROKT View Post
You're an idiot. Math and logic clearly not your strong suit, ok. Hint: ((1024*91)+(8*1000))/1032=98

Stupid post here quoted for posterity.
gawd you are dumb... it takes .6 qt to raise 91 oct to 100 oct with octane booster... hell with torco you only have to add 16oz to 5 gal of gas to get from 91 to 102.... seriously blah blah blah you are clueless lol

the formula for quarts of octane booster needed for 100 oct is (gals treatedx4)/80:1..... so for 8 gal = .4 quarts needed (12.8 oz)

gtr guys have been using it for a while and picking up nice gains, but i am sure you know more than the gtr world too

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...ctane-booster/

by the way, your formula is wrong smarty... the cans are 16 oz not 8, which makes the octane booster's theoretical oct around 500 (which is on par with torco)... what you think nothing can have a higher rating than gas? lol

Last edited by gaspam; 12-30-2016 at 12:58 AM.
gaspam is offline  
Old 12-30-2016, 12:55 AM
  #100  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
BLKROKT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,872
Liked 1,242 Times in 837 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2015 GLK350
Originally Posted by gaspam View Post
gawd you are dumb... it takes .6 qt to raise 91 oct to 100 oct with octane booster... hell with torco you only have to add 16oz to 5 gal of gas to get from 91 to 102.... seriously blah blah blah you are clueless lol

the formula for quarts of octane booster needed for 100 oct is (gals treatedx4)/80:1..... so for 8 gal = .4 quarts needed (12.8 oz)

gtr guys have been using it for a while and picking up nice gains, but i am sure you know more than the gtr world too

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...ctane-booster/
Math. Not too good. I get that you'd rather make up some formula, that's ok. For 12.8oz of anything to raise 8gal (1024oz) of 91 octane gas to 100, it would have to be over 1000 octane. What don't you get about this, it's a calculation, math, it's unarguable. I don't know how to make it any clearer for you slow guy. Your made-up formula there means precisely nothing because it's not based on, you know, logic.
BLKROKT is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: Boostane Octane Boost-Tried and Tested


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: