Mike's power pipe install - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > C63 AMG (W204)
Mike's power pipe install >

Mike's power pipe install

C63 AMG (W204)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 01-12-2018, 06:51 PM

E300, C63

I ordered a power pipe from Mike yesterday and received it today. It installed in just a couple minutes and the car certainly sounds a lot better! His level of service from initial contact to following up after he knew the package arrived was amazing. My car is a v7 tune only, now with the power pipe. I went [email protected] on Sunday with a 1.82 60' on Michelin pilot super sports. I had a couple 1.76 60', so I know it has a little more in it. Interested to see what gains, if any, the power pipe gives. I'll report back after my next trip to the track.

Old 01-12-2018, 08:48 PM

2009 C63 P30
I saw he had some for sale and inquired as well but need to take care of routine maintenance first. I just picked up an 09 P30 with 64k on her. What all was involved with the install? How precise did the measurement need to be to make the cut?
Old 01-12-2018, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

OE Tuned C63 @leyvaperformance_engineering
Originally Posted by ec_nova View Post
I ordered a power pipe from Mike yesterday and received it today. It installed in just a couple minutes and the car certainly sounds a lot better! His level of service from initial contact to following up after he knew the package arrived was amazing. My car is a v7 tune only, now with the power pipe. I went [email protected] on Sunday with a 1.82 60' on Michelin pilot super sports. I had a couple 1.76 60', so I know it has a little more in it. Interested to see what gains, if any, the power pipe gives. I'll report back after my next trip to the track.

Glad your happy with the product and service. Once again Thank you for your business and your trust !
Old 01-20-2018, 08:54 AM

C63 AMG Edition 507
That looks like the secondary cat delete kit which is what I did last year. I'm very pleased with the product and result also.
I'm thinking of moving on to the resonator delete next. Is this just another bolt on kit to the cat delete straight pipes?

Thanks.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:37 PM

2009 C63 P30
Delete

Last edited by Crya; 02-06-2018 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Found it.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:06 PM

'13 C63 & AP2 S2000
Originally Posted by MFitz View Post
That looks like the secondary cat delete kit which is what I did last year. I'm very pleased with the product and result also.
I'm thinking of moving on to the resonator delete next. Is this just another bolt on kit to the cat delete straight pipes?

Thanks.
Dont do it, you'll regret it. Secondary cat delete or Res delete is perfect. Both is too much, sound will become very raspy un deceleration.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:13 PM

C63 AMG
Just installed one as well. Looking forward to see if you have any gains at the drag strip. My car definitely feels like it pulls a bit harder with it,
Old 02-07-2018, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG, P30
Originally Posted by gtracer View Post
Dont do it, you'll regret it. Secondary cat delete or Res delete is perfect. Both is too much, sound will become very raspy un deceleration.
Mine did not become me raspy when I removed both.