2019 C63/S Coupe/Cabrio - What is earliest month of production you all are seeing? - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > C43 AMG, C63 AMG, C63S AMG (W205) > C63/C63S AMG
2019 C63/S Coupe/Cabrio - What is earliest month of production you all are seeing? >

2019 C63/S Coupe/Cabrio - What is earliest month of production you all are seeing?

Notices
C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2019 C63/S Coupe/Cabrio - What is earliest month of production you all are seeing?

Old 06-25-2018, 08:39 PM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SL450
2019 C63/S Coupe/Cabrio - What is earliest month of production you all are seeing?

In another thread, folks have said 2019 C63/S coupes and cabriolets are now ready to order.

Letís use this thread to keep track of production months for the available build allocations.

Kindly state the model trim (coupe or cab) and month and year of production that your available build slot, or any build slots you have observed, may indicate.

Last edited by 348SStb; 06-25-2018 at 08:41 PM.
348SStb is online now  
Old 06-25-2018, 08:52 PM
  #2  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
AMG C63S Coupe
I got the first order at my dealer, 2019 C63s Coupe, still waiting to hear when its expected delivery date is.. but the official order guide the dealer sent me lists it as Q4.
wazuh is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 01:38 AM
  #3  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SL450
Originally Posted by wazuh View Post
I got the first order at my dealer, 2019 C63s Coupe, still waiting to hear when its expected delivery date is.. but the official order guide the dealer sent me lists it as Q4.
So the dealer has put your name in the order bank for a car... but the dealer has not actually been given an allocation for the vehicle yet. Correct?
348SStb is online now  
Old 07-03-2018, 09:09 AM
  #4  
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 13
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gle
2019 C63s coupe-got allocation notification July 2nd and approximate build date 2nd week of October delivery mid to late November (18). Assuming there are no delays and potential tariffs don’t blow up everything.
Qack is offline  
Old 07-03-2018, 10:04 AM
  #5  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SL450
Originally Posted by Qack View Post
2019 C63s coupe-got allocation notification July 2nd and approximate build date 2nd week of October delivery mid to late November (18). Assuming there are no delays and potential tariffs donít blow up everything.
Yup. I secured allocations yesterday for C63S coupe (October build) and E53 coupe (September build).
348SStb is online now  
Old 07-04-2018, 02:54 AM
  #6  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 25
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
.
2019 C63S sedan allocation secured. Dealer told me delays possible for the carbon fiber trim (due to shortage) which would push order to the second round of builds w/ delivery late November to December.
Faker is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 10:41 PM
  #7  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SL450
My C63S coupe build was moved up by Mercedes from October to September!
348SStb is online now  
Old 07-23-2018, 12:01 AM
  #8  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
C63 AMG S
Originally Posted by Faker View Post
2019 C63S sedan allocation secured. Dealer told me delays possible for the carbon fiber trim (due to shortage) which would push order to the second round of builds w/ delivery late November to December.
I ended up going without the carbon fiber trim on my 2019 c63 amg s ; originally wanted carbon fiber but now am getting the black ash... couldnít wait for a later delivery lol

Last edited by Shah8470; 07-23-2018 at 12:24 AM.
Shah8470 is offline  
Old 07-23-2018, 08:03 AM
  #9  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SL450
Originally Posted by Shah8470 View Post


I ended up going without the carbon fiber trim on my 2019 c63 amg s ; originally wanted carbon fiber but now am getting the black ash... couldnít wait for a later delivery lol
Good decision. And you saved a bundle!!
348SStb is online now  
Old 08-04-2018, 04:49 PM
  #10  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SL450
Having checked in recently with my US dealer... Mercedes tinkered around with scheduled production dates for my C63S no fewer than 7 times...

Now Iím looking at November 2018 production.

At the time of order placement in early July, production was October. Then Mercedes moved it to a September (great).

The system shows that at the end of July, Mercedes tinkered around every day (like five times) with a new production plan, with the latest being November.

**And my car doesnít have any option that has some kind of delay or limited availability attached to it.

Mercedes really needs to get its act together. Dealers are starving for inventory, but Mercedes is not releasing 2019 cars. Further, they keep changing production dates for all sorts of different models.

This car is much more useful to me in October than in December. I am p*ssed.

Last edited by 348SStb; 08-04-2018 at 05:11 PM.
348SStb is online now  
Old 08-04-2018, 05:15 PM
  #11  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 51
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
2016 C450
Originally Posted by 348SStb View Post
Having checked in recently with my US dealer... Mercedes tinkered around with scheduled production dates for my C63S no fewer than 7 times...

Now Iím looking at November 2018 production.

At the time of order placement in early July, production was October. Then Mercedes moves it to a September (great).

The system shows that at the end of July, Mercedes tinkered around every day with a new production plan, with the latest being November.

**And my car doesnít have any option that has some kind of delay or limited availability attached to it.

Mercedes really needs to get its act together. Dealers are starving for inventory, but Mercedes is not releasing 2019 cars. Further, they keep changing production dates for all sorts of different models.

This car is much more useful to me in October than in December. I am p*ssed.
Same reason why I still haven't even ordered mine. Being in NYC, won't be much fun in the winter time. I'm looking to place an order around October or at the absolute latest very early November. As long as it comes in no earlier than maybe the latter half of Feb, I'm content.
NYC365 is offline  
Old 08-04-2018, 05:37 PM
  #12  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
C63 AMG S
Originally Posted by 348SStb View Post
Having checked in recently with my US dealer... Mercedes tinkered around with scheduled production dates for my C63S no fewer than 7 times...

Now Iím looking at November 2018 production.

At the time of order placement in early July, production was October. Then Mercedes moved it to a September (great).

The system shows that at the end of July, Mercedes tinkered around every day (like five times) with a new production plan, with the latest being November.

**And my car doesnít have any option that has some kind of delay or limited availability attached to it.

Mercedes really needs to get its act together. Dealers are starving for inventory, but Mercedes is not releasing 2019 cars. Further, they keep changing production dates for all sorts of different models.

This car is much more useful to me in October than in December. I am p*ssed.
I was also told that the car would now be in production by November and delivery in December
Shah8470 is offline  
Old 08-07-2018, 12:11 AM
  #13  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 43
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
2019 C63S (soon)
I'm actively shopping and hearing November production, late Dec/early Jan delivery
CrashTX is offline  
Old 08-21-2018, 03:19 PM
  #14  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 28
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
C63S
My local dealer have access to the 2019 configurator now.I was at the dealer couple days ago building the 2019 C63S.There is no allocation for this car yet, but I've made the deal with the manager on the drive out price as well, and made the deposit. When I came home and looked over my spec sheet I realize i'm missing the premium package. (OMG) My sales never mentioned if I wanted premium package or upgrade the sound system. I'm hoping this time they come as standard option. Does anyone know if the premium package would be standard option on 2019 C63S Convertible? (i.e: Power-folding side mirrors, Automatic trunk partition, Burmester Surround Sound System). Because I've already made the deal, If I add now price will only be going up lol. fml
seek3n is offline  
Old 08-21-2018, 03:33 PM
  #15  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 25
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
.
Originally Posted by seek3n View Post
My local dealer have access to the 2019 configurator now.I was at the dealer couple days ago building the 2019 C63S.There is no allocation for this car yet, but I've made the deal with the manager on the drive out price as well, and made the deposit. When I came home and looked over my spec sheet I realize i'm missing the premium package. (OMG) My sales never mentioned if I wanted premium package or upgrade the sound system. I'm hoping this time they come as standard option. Does anyone know if the premium package would be standard option on 2019 C63S Convertible? (i.e: Power-folding side mirrors, Automatic trunk partition, Burmester Surround Sound System). Because I've already made the deal, If I add now price will only be going up lol. fml
Don't worry, it's standard lol. (Source: 2019 Dealer Order Guide)
Faker is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Faker For This Useful Post:
seek3n (08-21-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 04:46 PM
  #16  
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 13
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gle
Build date change

my c63s coupe build date moved from October to now November with projected delivery the end of December. Wonít surprise me if they moved it several more times. Bummed out. Ordered when the order banks first opened in early July.
Qack is offline  
Old 08-21-2018, 05:08 PM
  #17  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SL450
Originally Posted by seek3n View Post
My local dealer have access to the 2019 configurator now.I was at the dealer couple days ago building the 2019 C63S.There is no allocation for this car yet, but I've made the deal with the manager on the drive out price as well, and made the deposit. When I came home and looked over my spec sheet I realize i'm missing the premium package. (OMG) My sales never mentioned if I wanted premium package or upgrade the sound system. I'm hoping this time they come as standard option. Does anyone know if the premium package would be standard option on 2019 C63S Convertible? (i.e: Power-folding side mirrors, Automatic trunk partition, Burmester Surround Sound System). Because I've already made the deal, If I add now price will only be going up lol. fml
What's the problem?

Just add the cost of the premium package, discount it by the same discount factor which can be determined by dividing the previously negotiated price into the previous MSRP, and tell the manager to add it and give them the new grand total and have him sign off on the new deal.

[Edit: I am just realizing Premium Package is standard. Please disregard ]

Last edited by 348SStb; 08-21-2018 at 07:47 PM.
348SStb is online now  
Old 08-21-2018, 07:31 PM
  #18  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 43
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
2019 C63S (soon)
Dont worry about it...

The premium package is standard in the 2019 C63s. You donít need to do anything.

I put my order in against a 2019 allocation. Nov-3rd decade build window.

Congrats!
CrashTX is offline  
Old 08-21-2018, 08:04 PM
  #19  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 28
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by 348SStb View Post
What's the problem?

Just add the cost of the premium package, discount it by the same discount factor which can be determined by dividing the previously negotiated price into the previous MSRP, and tell the manager to add it and give them the new grand total and have him sign off on the new deal.
Problem solved, Premium package confirmed with my dealer as standard option. YAY!
Anyone know if there is upgraded sound system package? The 2018 burmester sound system isn't that extraordinary in my opinion.
seek3n is offline  
Old 08-21-2018, 08:06 PM
  #20  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SL450
Originally Posted by seek3n View Post
Problem solved, Premium package confirmed with my dealer as standard option. YAY!
Anyone know if there is upgraded sound system package? The 2018 burmester sound system isn't that extraordinary in my opinion.
There is no upgrade beyond the Burmeister.

Sounds like you could use a dealer ordering guide. Give me your email address and Iíll send one along.
348SStb is online now  
Old 08-22-2018, 04:41 AM
  #21  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 33
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
W205
Premium package

Check closely your premium package as in the UK it doesnít mirror the premium package of the 2018 & earlier models.
if you want the sunroof for example, you will need to choose the premium plus package:-

https://tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/cu...iolet-a205.pdf
tiledhouse is offline  
Old 08-22-2018, 10:01 AM
  #22  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 28
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by tiledhouse View Post
Check closely your premium package as in the UK it doesnít mirror the premium package of the 2018 & earlier models.
if you want the sunroof for example, you will need to choose the premium plus package:-

https://tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/cu...iolet-a205.pdf
hey, from the sheet you posted it says performance seat is standard on the c63s. is that only for uk model? because i was at the dealer when they configured my build the performance seat was optional $2500.00

Last edited by seek3n; 08-22-2018 at 01:02 PM.
seek3n is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 12:05 AM
  #23  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 28
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
C63S
I was curious about the discount I got from my dealer at 5.2% off the msrp on my c63s cabriolet pre-order. Does anybody know if this is a good deal or I could have done better than this. Thanks a lot!
seek3n is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 03:11 AM
  #24  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 33
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
W205
2019 spec

Originally Posted by seek3n View Post
hey, from the sheet you posted it says performance seat is standard on the c63s. is that only for uk model? because i was at the dealer when they configured my build the performance seat was optional $2500.00
The case seems; in the US, you get roof & pay for performance seats & in the UK we get seats & Pay around $2500 equivalent for sunroof.......
tiledhouse is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 08:35 AM
  #25  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SL450
Originally Posted by tiledhouse View Post


The case seems; in the US, you get roof & pay for performance seats & in the UK we get seats & Pay around $2500 equivalent for sunroof.......
The UK has it proper!!
348SStb is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to 348SStb For This Useful Post:
tiledhouse (08-23-2018)

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2019 C63/S Coupe/Cabrio - What is earliest month of production you all are seeing?


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: