Sponsored by:

2021 C63s AMG (Sedan)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 06:16 PM

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts
2021 C63s Sedan
2021 C63s AMG (Sedan)

I got confirmation on my 2021 C63s build beginning production got a PO# yesterday! They said it should be here in November. I have been waiting since April because I initially tried to order the 2020 model before allocations ended due to the fear of the 2021 next generation and its 4-cylinder engine and interior getting changed. In July my dealer told me that they closed allocations and were rolling into the 2021s but because of the COVID mess they are pushing back the next generations release to later 2021 or 2022 so this first wave of 2021 models will be the same as the 2020 just made some features standard and but removed the rear sun shade & LED projector lamps that shine the logo on the ground. Engine will still be a V8 so there is still a chance to get the last of this kind before they are made into 4-cylinders. If anyone else has one on order or is looking to get one comment below! If you have any questions about my build, pricing or whatever I am happy to share! This is going to be my second Mercedes I previously had a 2013 C350 as my first car it was a great car with no issues but sadly got totaled back in September after 7 years & 92k miles the value of the car went from 60k to 9k regardless of how well I kept the car which was basically as if it came off the production line inside & out.

Last edited by Milap Patel; 09-07-2020 at 12:53 PM.
Old 09-07-2020, 06:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
19 Jeep Wrangler
Originally Posted by Milap Patel
I got confirmation on my 2021 C63s build beginning production got a PO# yesterday! They said it should be here in November. I have been waiting since April because I initially tried to order the 2020 model before allocations ended due to the fear of the 2021 next generation and its 4-cylinder engine and interior getting changed. In July my dealer told me that they closed allocations and were rolling into the 2021s but because of the COVID mess they are pushing back the next generations release to later 2021 or 2022 so this first wave of 2021 models will be the same as the 2020 just made some features standard and but removed the rear sun shade & LED projector lamps that shine the logo on the ground. Engine will still be a V8 so there is still a chance to get the last of this kind before they are made into 4-cylinders. If anyone else has one on order or is looking to get one comment below! If you have any questions about my build, pricing or whatever I am happy to share! This is going to be my second Mercedes I previously had a 2013 C350 as my first car it was a great car with no issues but sadly got totaled back in September after 7 years & 92k miles the value of the car went from 60k to 9k regardless of how well I kept the car which was basically as if it came off the production line inside & out.
I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago. I’m am hoping to get it in late December. My dealer told me the same thing about the 2021 being the same as 2020, but with options that were addons are now standard. I can’t wait! This will be my first Mercedes.
Old 09-07-2020, 12:11 PM

2021 C63s Sedan
Originally Posted by C63s_TX
I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago. I’m am hoping to get it in late December. My dealer told me the same thing about the 2021 being the same as 2020, but with options that were addons are now standard. I can’t wait! This will be my first Mercedes.
Congrats man!! Im hyped you will be sharing this experience with me. I had a 2013 C350 before but this will be my first legit AMG so I guess this is my first as well lol. We are lucky to be getting this model right before it gets killed off it will definitely be a special one to have. Keep me updated on yours! I am out of Atlanta, GA will be creating a lot of content with my experiences and sharing it with everyone on YouTube & IG. follow my car page! IG: cexy63s
Old 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM

19 Jeep Wrangler
Congrats man!! Im hyped you will be sharing this experience with me. I had a 2013 C350 before but this will be my first legit AMG so I guess this is my first as well lol. We are lucky to be getting this model right before it gets killed off it will definitely be a special one to have. Keep me updated on yours! I am out of Atlanta, GA will be creating a lot of content with my experiences and sharing it with everyone on YouTube & IG. follow my car page! IG: cexy63s
I will keep you updated on mine. I just hope my build doesn’t get pushed into early next year. I am already counting the days. I’ll give you a follow, so I can stay up to date on yours.
Old 09-07-2020, 06:57 PM

2021 C63s Sedan
Originally Posted by C63s_TX
I will keep you updated on mine. I just hope my build doesn’t get pushed into early next year. I am already counting the days. I’ll give you a follow, so I can stay up to date on yours.
Yeah man fingers crossed I really can't wait much longer, just last week I was seriously trying to find one already made and ready to buy... glad I didn't make an impulse buy.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:29 PM

2021 C63s Sedan
Car is hopefully arriving at the Brunswick, Ga port dec. 16th! So looks like right before Christmas for delivery.

Follow my IG: _cexy63s
Old 12-05-2020, 06:37 PM

C63
Hey I am new but wanting to order one myself. I noticed that the MB USA Website says prices coming soon yet they are already out.

I have a buddy at a local dealer (sales manager and yes he shoots me straight) and they can't order one but don't know why. He also mentioned he doesn't have an allocation yet he will give it to me once he gets one but he can't even mock up an order.

Do you know if their still orderable?
Old 12-06-2020, 12:52 AM

2021 C63s Sedan
Originally Posted by Torchy
Hey I am new but wanting to order one myself. I noticed that the MB USA Website says prices coming soon yet they are already out.

I have a buddy at a local dealer (sales manager and yes he shoots me straight) and they can't order one but don't know why. He also mentioned he doesn't have an allocation yet he will give it to me once he gets one but he can't even mock up an order.

Do you know if their still orderable?
With everything that's gone on with production it could be true but the last person I spoke to that ordered one was sometime in late oct. and he has one built out. Dealerships have pricing & builds on the 2021 C amgs. the website just this past week got updated for configuration idk why they didn't include pricing. Maybe try another dealership? I know one wave of deliveries is on its way soon. Mine is on a ship in Belgium currently and is supposed to be arriving in Brunswick, GA VPC on the 29th of December.... I am only 6 hours away from that so should be within a week or two from so early to mid jan. I can only hope not February. There are people from a year ago who are still waiting on their builds its crazy how covid disrupted so much. If you are trying to order the 2021 model now or any that over seas you will be looking to at least 6+ months. Unless you try to find one that doesn't have a buyer or is on the lot. I see a lot of them populating on websites. Automation.com has a bunch listed for pending arrival, my Mercedes dealership I am purchasing from is a branch of automation.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:09 AM

2021 C63s Sedan
UPDATE:

So I actually found out from the manager of my dealer that the car is on the ship (currently in Belgium) so far since early November its been up the coast of Africa, Spain, france, Belgium and hopefully headed towards the US, and said that its anticipated to arrive @ the Mercedes VPC in Brunswick, GA on the 29th, either way its most likely gonna be in the new year. I saw on a YouTube video that cars that already have a buyer get processed first and could take a few days or longer depending on if anything was damaged or last minute adds. I realistically now believe it has to be here sometime in early/mid Jan, at worst case feb. 9/10 month wait is what its looking to be in all. It could be that coupes are getting picked up currently on the same ship and bringing them to the US as well. I was thinking that a ship would come straight from South Africa but I never really grasped the logistical side of transporting these cars & goods until now. One thing I can be happier about is that due to the later delivery, I had to push back my insurance policy start date and it decreased more so that's a plus, I am looking for pay around $1,944/6mo for insurance through Geico.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:24 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
GTR
UPDATE:

So I actually found out from the manager of my dealer that the car is on the ship (currently in Belgium) so far since early November its been up the coast of Africa, Spain, france, Belgium and hopefully headed towards the US, and said that its anticipated to arrive @ the Mercedes VPC in Brunswick, GA on the 29th, either way its most likely gonna be in the new year. I saw on a YouTube video that cars that already have a buyer get processed first and could take a few days or longer depending on if anything was damaged or last minute adds. I realistically now believe it has to be here sometime in early/mid Jan, at worst case feb. 9/10 month wait is what its looking to be in all. It could be that coupes are getting picked up currently on the same ship and bringing them to the US as well. I was thinking that a ship would come straight from South Africa but I never really grasped the logistical side of transporting these cars & goods until now. One thing I can be happier about is that due to the later delivery, I had to push back my insurance policy start date and it decreased more so that's a plus, I am looking for pay around $1,944/6mo for insurance through Geico.

is that insurance quote just for the C63S?

Cant wait for pics ....
Old 01-11-2021, 07:49 PM

2021 C63s Sedan
Originally Posted by Mspec33
is that insurance quote just for the C63S?

Cant wait for pics ....
patiently waiting man the ship left the port last Monday Jan 4th...... it’s been a week I’m only 4 hours away from the port ahhhhhhh. And yeah I have to pay $1,944/6mo it’s literally a rip off smh. It’s full coverage 100k liability & uninsured with $2k deductibles.
Old 01-13-2021, 04:15 PM

Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
2021 AMG C63 Coupe
My Ship left port yesterday
I'm on the Sunshine Ace , looking at 35days to collection
Old 02-24-2021, 11:18 AM

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC 63
excited for everyones last V8s!!!
Im still waiting on that VIN, decade planned is 02-3 but decade scheduled is 04-01