Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

19" Kleemann TS6 wheels for sale....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 08:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 E55TK, '00 Brabus/Kleemann 5.8 GCab, '05 CLK DTM
19" Kleemann TS6 wheels for sale....

19x8.5/19x10 Kleeman TS6 with Bridgestone SO3 tires. I have 6 wheels total and 4 tires. All wheels and tires are in great condition.

$3k plus shipping.

Last edited by silversurfer; 06-18-2006 at 02:53 AM.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Originally Posted by silversurfer
19x8.5/19x10 Kleeman TS6 with Pirelli tires. I have 6 wheels total and 4 tires. All wheels and tires are in great condition.

$3k plus shipping.
That's a pretty damn good deal. If I didn't have a set of TS6s already, I'd be all over these.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AlabasterWhiteSL ObsidianBlackML
19x8.5/19x10 Kleeman TS6 with Pirelli tires. I have 6 wheels total and 4 tires. All wheels and tires are in great condition.

$3k plus shipping.
pics please...may be interested
Old 06-18-2006, 01:02 AM

W209 CLK63 AMG Vert
Very interested...please send pics to bradishot@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Old 06-18-2006, 02:52 AM

see pics here .....

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/125204-kleemann-transformation-complete.html
Old 06-18-2006, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is SOLD
will the offset fit my c-class???
Old 06-19-2006, 01:22 PM

It's my understanding from looking at the Excel file found at the bottom of this page (http://kleemann.dk/site/Main/accessories/wheels) that Kleemann makes these wheels in one offset (et 42) and then provides an adapter/spacer kit depending on what car you own. So to answer some questions, these wheels came off of a 211 E55, but they will fit (given the right spacer kit) a 203 C, 209 CLK, 220 S, 215 CL, or 230 SL.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 S63 Coupe Iridium Silver
19x8.5/19x10 Kleeman TS6 with Bridgestone SO3 tires. I have 6 wheels total and 4 tires. All wheels and tires are in great condition.

$3k plus shipping.
Great wheels, honest vendor, read this thread before buying...
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/129643-these-kleemann-wheels-driving-me-crazy.html
Old 06-21-2006, 10:29 AM

'14 CLA 45
wow! another scam after what ken did?

this is getting scary.

i just hope these wheels were fixed and look as new. otherwise the classifieds section is going to lose big time in credibility
Old 06-21-2006, 01:01 PM

I'm not quite sure what you're implying Rafal, but if you're trying to stain my credibility then you're going to have a hard time. These wheels (the same two) were bent repeatedly and repaired to a "great" condition. There is no sign of damage, no curb rash whatsoever. I never attempted to hide the history of the Kleemann wheels and any buyer who is interested in these should already be aware of their softness.

After all of our negotiations, and you sending me a clarification on my final offer this morning, you decided to do more due dilligence on MBW (after I'd addressed the Kleemann "softness" threads with you a few days ago via email), and decide to publicly call me a liar. WTF? You specifically asked me about this thread at the beginning of our negotiations and now, after I was just about to send you a confirmation of price, you're using it as a reason to back out and flame me?!

I've got a 99.9% positive feedback on ebay, never had any issues with anyone buying or selling online, and never attempted to defraud anyone. Be careful what you say my friend.

Last edited by silversurfer; 06-21-2006 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:28 PM

Mercedes is gone physically, but still in my heart.
Why would you try to sell wheels for $3,000 (which is a lot of money to some people) without telling everyone that they'd been bent and repaired. If you're spending that much on used wheels, everyone deserves to know the history. Not to mention even if repaired, formerly bent wheels are about 50 times softer/weaker one repairs are done.

I'm not sure he's calling you a fraud, but it just seems slightly sleezy not to mention something that significant. Just my .02
-Andrew
Old 06-21-2006, 01:31 PM

1) These wheels cost over $1500/per wheel new.
2) Anyone who expressed interest to me publicly would've received the information that the wheels had been repaired.
3) I never expressed that the wheels were in "brand new" condition.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:38 PM

w208
Hi, do you know which country is the wheel made from?
Old 06-21-2006, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I'm not quite sure what you're implying Rafal, but if you're trying to stain my credibility then you're going to have a hard time. These wheels (the same two) were bent repeatedly and repaired to a "great" condition. There is no sign of damage, no curb rash whatsoever. I never attempted to hide the history of the Kleemann wheels and any buyer who is interested in these should already be aware of their softness.

After all of our negotiations, and you sending me a clarification on my final offer this morning, you decided to do more due dilligence on MBW (after I'd addressed the Kleemann "softness" threads with you a few days ago via email), and decide to publicly call me a liar. WTF? You specifically asked me about this thread at the beginning of our negotiations and now, after I was just about to send you a confirmation of price, you're using it as a reason to back out and flame me?!

I've got a 99.9% positive feedback on ebay, never had any issues with anyone buying or selling online, and never attempted to defraud anyone. Be careful what you say my friend.
Your conduct has been a little less than totally candid. You are only releasing information on a need to know basis, under duress and anybody with less time on their hands would not have done all the research to find out the truth about these wheels. That was a different thread you are referring to.
This one I only found yesterday, and you never mentioned FOUR lots of damage and repairs to me in any of the emails. You were even reluctant to supply the four good wheels and keep the two repaired ones as it was all too hard to demount them.
No, you are not a liar, I never called you that. First you offered 6 wheels for $3k, which you confirmed in a PM to me. Then you got greedy and made it four. I would have paid more for these if they had not been inherently soft and damaged by you repeatedly.
I do not need excuses to pull out of the deal! It's not that hard to say "no, thank you". I am just pissed off that I spent the last few days extracing information out of you like blood out of the stone, only to be confronted with this latest skeleton in your closet. So stop getting all indignant and take it on the chin. You had a good buyer, but you screwed up by your own attitude.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rafal
Your conduct has been a little less than totally candid. You are only releasing information on a need to know basis, under duress and anybody with less time on their hands would not have done all the research to find out the truth about these wheels. That was a different thread you are referring to.
This one I only found yesterday, and you never mentioned FOUR lots of damage and repairs to me in any of the emails. You were even reluctant to supply the four good wheels and keep the two repaired ones as it was all too hard to demount them.
No, you are not a liar, I never called you that. First you offered 6 wheels for $3k, which you confirmed in a PM to me. Then you got greedy and made it four. I would have paid more for these if they had not been inherently soft and damaged by you repeatedly.
I do not need excuses to pull out of the deal! It's not that hard to say "no, thank you". I am just pissed off that I spent the last few days extracing information out of you like blood out of the stone, only to be confronted with this latest skeleton in your closet. So stop getting all indignant and take it on the chin. You had a good buyer, but you screwed up by your own attitude.
Yes, I changed my mind on the price. I apologized for that. Yes I was reluctant to shuffle wheels off of tires because you wanted the "best" ones. This was due largely to the fact that I had no idea about the history of the two spares that I owned and could only promise how they looked and balanced out. If I were to sell you what I thought were the "best 4", and you received them and somehow found or thought otherwise, then we'd have more problems and I'd still be out the money it cost me to dismount/remount and balance the wheels.

Again, my issue with you has become less about you backing out of the deal and more about the method you're choosing to do it in. You could have simply kept your decision through our email exchanges and explained your reasons. Instead, you decide to publically initiate a smear campaign and very sarcastically call me "honest" (effectively calling me a liar). Rafal, regardless of whether I sell these wheels on this forum, ebay, or not at all is not the point. The point is that people like you who think they are the saviors of the internet often jump to inform the public of what you believe to be scandalous dealings rather than resolving what began as a private matter and could have been resolved as a simple miscommunication.

I had assumed that due to you bringing up the other thread in which I alluded to the wheels being soft, that you would have surely seen the thread that you alluded to here. I am sorry, for I assumed that you had all the information. I did intentionally withhold anything with the intent to defraud you and I refuse to be accused of being dishonest in any of my dealings.

I will gladly "take it on the chin" Rafal. If that's what will make you feel better about yourself and your precious wasted time, consider it done.

And for anyone that cares, I've still got 6 soft wheels that have been bent and repaired for sale.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I've still got 6 soft wheels that have been bent and repaired for sale.
$3k for the lot, out they go! Now that is much more honest, don't you agree?
Old 06-21-2006, 09:26 PM

Sure, Rafal, let's hug
Old 06-22-2006, 05:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sure, Rafal, let's hug
OK, if you insist, but no tonguey

Last edited by Rafal; 06-22-2006 at 06:05 AM.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Almost a Member!

If you need a third party's prospective....

This thread was quite interesting.

My first impression on the ad to sell is the bargain price. I immediately draw two conclusion becauseu the deal sounds too good to be true.

I. That this is some kind of scan because not enough information is disclosed and why would people sell for that price is they are "in great condition."

II. I was hoping it might just be some super rich dude who don't like the hassle and just want to get rid of these asap but I know the chances are slim.

There isn't really any thing wrong with the ad other than "in great condition" should be accompanied by "cosmetically" or don't say at all and just provide pictures. I do not believe seller has to disclose that these are soft wheels just as Kleeman will not tell people that their wheels are soft. However, I do believe if there is a possibility of a actual sell, seller must disclose something as serious and important for any repairs done as major purchases like these. A bend rim is not different than bend frame on a car after accident and could be of a serious safety issue.

I believe Raf did the right thing by doing his research but the seller should be more forthcoming. I do think there is anything trying to protect other buyers on the forum and nothing wrong for the seller to defend himself. Good luck to both of you.