CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Pics of my new drop and Brabus Emblems on the wheels and Steering Wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 01:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 CLK 3.2
Originally Posted by imphaded
oh lord.. i got stock spring pads on would i need to switch?
Keep the stock pads on for assurance on clearance. Then after you see where you sit go back and have whatever pads you decide on installed.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 CLK 3.2
Originally Posted by John 99CLK430
imphaded, after you buying that super wing for your car, I think you set yourself back.

Anyways, yo CLK FAN wassup bro! Loving that new look but you know what you should consider, is the KW2 coilovers, seriously, gots some nice ride quality and not only that you can adjust the ride height whenever you feel like it, slam the *****, tighten it up, do WHATEVER. and a person of your caliber and your cars hotness should be rolling on some KW2s

One more question, the Falkens you traded in what were they? 512s? I'm running the new updated versions of the 512 Falkens Ziex (912s) and loving it, great fookin look, the stance is even better and now I'm running a little more meat in the back (265s) and it sets the car off. Hopefully I can show you one of these days, on a GTG, better yet come down to the Santa Monica C-Class drive event thing, it's this weekend on Sat (18th) at the Hangar, if you need more info PM me, it's gonna be dope. Peace my brotha.
Send me some info on the meet. Hopefully I'll have my headlights installed by then. I'm going for the chrome ones cuz the black will be too much for my car.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
w208
Originally Posted by CLK FAN
Send me some info on the meet. Hopefully I'll have my headlights installed by then. I'm going for the chrome ones cuz the black will be too much for my car.
its not really a meet....its just this thing where u get to test drive the new 08 c-class....u get to drive the different versions except for the AMG...they usually have a professional driver just take u for a spin in the AMG.......but the other ones u get to whip the **** out of in a little course they make up
Old 08-16-2007, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 CLK430 (sold) 03 CL55
Originally Posted by deyainrdy4ds
its not really a meet....its just this thing where u get to test drive the new 08 c-class....u get to drive the different versions except for the AMG...they usually have a professional driver just take u for a spin in the AMG.......but the other ones u get to whip the **** out of in a little course they make up
Well it is sort of a meet cause were getting a big group together assembled after the drive event, most of us out here know each other so we'll usually hit up some place to kick it afterwards.

But I saw the video for the new C63 AMG, all I can say is wow.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 80 Likes on 64 Posts
2002 CLK430
Originally Posted by CLK FAN
I posted these pics because some of you were curious. I don't really care if you like or disagree with what I did because I'm just bored with my car and I will probably be buying something later this year...I think a 996 C4S, not sure yet.
Living in LA? Bored with the CLK? Use the CLK as your daily driver and buy Steve McQueen's '63 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso as the weekend cruiser. There's a write-up about it in the LA Times -

http://www.latimes.com/classified/au...la-home-center

The only thing I don't care for is it's brown. ACK.

Old 08-22-2007, 05:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 430
your car still looks hot....love the all black theme.

I just put a brabus hood emblem on. my centercaps on the wheels are already black, but I went with the brabus emblem on the hood cuz its black already and I didn't have to do anything to it.