CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

So finally heres the pics of the new look lol...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 09:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
w208
So finally heres the pics of the new look lol...

Updated Changes:

flat black partial hood, roof, trunk lid all outlined in gold pinstripe
decklid flat black on top, silver on back
roof spoiler flat black on top, silver on back
custom dual/quad exhaust with porsche 996tt tips
tinted the LED taillights
tinted the fog lights
painted in the engine bay
made my system look plush in the trunk
flat black crossbar in carlsson front and fixed crack and resprayed
carlsson rear added with flat black diffuser

Last edited by deyainrdy4ds; 05-18-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208

Old 05-18-2008, 09:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cars
WOW MAN holy ur car looks fricken sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt
nice nice nice job those exhaust tips look awesome
Old 05-18-2008, 09:52 PM

2002 clk430
Looks good guess your going to keep the gold wheels since I seen it had made its way to your paint scheme. Ever think of going flat black with the stock grille the different gap on yours gives it a weird look from straight ahead.Be ready there might be people telling you the tails need to go that was the first thing several people said about mines because they were more black than smoked.

Last edited by vizionclk430; 05-18-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:16 PM

CLK430
wow hersh, that is a headturner with no mercy. your clk is one best here, keep up the good work.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
sorry but lol. I like the paint scheme, good idea. But all of the replica parts and ill fitting fiberglass fenders/bumper makes it all look so bad. The front grill is a great idea, but it looks like it's broken and bent. The best buy subwoofer box in the trunk...oh man...w/ the dynamat showing... the ebay mirrors...the fiberglass replica rear bumper...the poor exhaust cutout, the porsche tips that don't fit the style of the car.... I know you're gonna say I'm a dick, but I'm just telling you how it is.

edit: and lol @ the rear star, the AMG license frame, and the ill fitting trunk lip.

edit again: lol @ the angel eyes on the ghetto headlights. and lol @ no turn signals in the headlights. I'm ok done loling.

Last edited by The Godfather; 05-18-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
Originally Posted by The Godfather
sorry but lol. I like the paint scheme, good idea. But all of the replica parts and ill fitting fiberglass fenders/bumper makes it all look so bad. The front grill is a great idea, but it looks like it's broken and bent. The best buy subwoofer box in the trunk...oh man...w/ the dynamat showing... the ebay mirrors...the fiberglass replica rear bumper...the poor exhaust cutout, the porsche tips that don't fit the style of the car.... I know you're gonna say I'm a dick, but I'm just telling you how it is.

edit: and lol @ the rear star, the AMG license frame, and the ill fitting trunk lip.
lol thanks i remember u from mymbonline

Trending Topics

Old 05-18-2008, 10:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by deyainrdy4ds
lol thanks i remember u from mymbonline
lol did I clown you there too?
Old 05-18-2008, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
lol did I clown you there too?
ya u tried...but kno wha...dont even kare...

i def kno bout everythin u pointed out plus more n the **** bothers me but its wateva cuz i aint guna keep payin loads n loads of $ ta get it all perfect ... the cars not a strate show car...im 21, its a daily and my only car...jus graduated today wit my degree in bio n soon to be in dental skool....i got other **** to worry bout and pay for too... ...dono ur situation but dont relly kare either

thanks for the input tho!..keep pushin that wagon

Last edited by deyainrdy4ds; 05-18-2008 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
ya u tried...but kno wha...dont even kare...

i def kno bout everythin u pointed out plus more n the **** bothers me but its wateva cuz i aint guna keep payin loads n loads of $ ta get it all perfect ... the cars not a strate show car...im 21, its a daily and my only car...jus graduated today wit my degree in bio n soon to be in dental skool....i got other **** to worry bout and pay for too... ...dono ur situation but dont relly kare either

thanks for the input tho!..keep pushin that wagon
what online school did you go to? I can't even understand half the **** you just said lol.

lol My wagon? Man, that was 3 cars ago. Even then, it was done right:

Anyway, I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, but I'm a firm believer of "do it once, do it right." Why spend a butt load of money on replica stuff that doesn't look good and is hard to make look decent, only to have to redo it all over again. Save your cash, and then do it proper. Don't half *** it.

Either way, good luck with your ride.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:43 PM

03 C32 gone, 06 CLS55, 16 Tesla X

edit again: lol @ the angel eyes on the ghetto headlights. and lol @ no turn signals in the headlights. I'm ok done loling.
-1 Such a retard … IDCWTFYDV
Old 05-18-2008, 10:45 PM

if u dont mind i must cut in here real quick......

i really loved this car until he got the gold wheels and did the flat black paint job. i felt like "uuuuuugh this dude really ruined a beautiful car."

then i saw his car with my own eyes today at the car show and i must say.........

i went back to this car more times then the lambos. and fyi lambos are my fav not that u would care. this car is beautiful in person. and i hate gold rimz but that ***** is pure SExXx on this dudes car.

so why dont u fall back off this dudes nutz and let him breathe cuz his car is hot

Old 05-18-2008, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by CLKCLK
-1 Such a retard … IDCWTFYDV
SHUDHALDSVYIWUGHOLASJBJDO
Old 05-18-2008, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
lol I'm peacing out from this thread.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
what online school did you go to? I can't even understand half the **** you just said lol.

lol My wagon? Man, that was 3 cars ago. Even then, it was done right:

Anyway, I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, but I'm a firm believer of "do it once, do it right." Why spend a butt load of money on replica stuff that doesn't look good and is hard to make look decent, only to have to redo it all over again. Save your cash, and then do it proper. Don't half *** it.

Either way, good luck with your ride.
n thas a good quote...but i do alota **** myself n as i said b4...i aint droppin ALL my dough on my car which is almost wut i do now....

n nice wagon but im sure its far from perfect too...plus its kinda ez to do somethin simple like that (from all i c from the profile shot)....

but neway..ya..gluck too ...peace..
Old 05-18-2008, 10:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 3.2
Hersh,

the car came out nice

what happened to the flat black wheel idea?
Old 05-18-2008, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
Originally Posted by CLK FAN
Hersh,

the car came out nice

what happened to the flat black wheel idea?
lol ima prob still do it..i jus needed to tie in the gold for the time being tho...all the gold accents are easily replaceable

thanks for the otha comments guyss...and LUV JONES - thanks for the pics too!...i jus wish i was actually at the show too
Old 05-18-2008, 10:51 PM

03 C32 gone, 06 CLS55, 16 Tesla X
Originally Posted by Luv Jones
if u dont mind i must cut in here real quick......

i really loved this car until he got the gold wheels and did the flat black paint job. i felt like "uuuuuugh this dude really ruined a beautiful car."

then i saw his car with my own eyes today at the car show and i must say.........

i went back to this car more times then the lambos. and fyi lambos are my fav not that u would care. this car is beautiful in person. and i hate gold rimz but that ***** is pure SExXx on this dudes car.

so why dont u fall back off this dudes nutz and let him breathe cuz his car is hot

+1 Sorry that retard is not driving a Benz and I don't care what he driving just his tast is so off as much as what he driving and he looks down people assuming he is the master of English. Just such a retard. Here is not the right place for him. He should go back to his own class place. That is it. Don't laugh at me at my English, cause' I am not an English man but I sure can speak a lot more than one language. I am done!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
+1 Sorry that retard is not driving a Benz and I don't care what he driving just his tast is so off as much as what he driving and he looks down people assuming he is the master of English. Just such a retard. Here is not the right place for him. He should go back to his own class place. That is it. Don't laugh at me at my English, cause' I am not an English man but I sure can speak a lot more than one language. I am done!
lol thanks im sure i could speak better english than him but its an online forum..so u kno wha...i dont really kare
Old 05-18-2008, 10:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
lol who the hell are you n00b? You better find out who you're talking to first before saying I don't own a Benz lol.

Now CLK FAN's CLK, that's a masterpiece. Take note.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:55 PM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
very, very sick. my only complaints are the cutouts on the rear bumper for the exhaust... other than that, its good!
Old 05-18-2008, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
lol who the hell are you n00b? You better find out who you're talking to first before saying I don't own a Benz lol.

Now CLK FAN's CLK, that's a masterpiece. Take note.
just go "peace out" n squash it...1
Old 05-18-2008, 11:01 PM

lol ima prob still do it..i jus needed to tie in the gold for the time being tho...all the gold accents are easily replaceable

thanks for the otha comments guyss...and LUV JONES - thanks for the pics too!...i jus wish i was actually at the show too
no problem man. wish i had time to take more pix. (forgot to charge the camera battery b4 the show, had 2 save battery life for other cars too hahaha) you're from jersey right? maybe i can take pix one day at one of the meets you guys go to.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GL450, Sienna SE
interesting clk.. to each their own. The tips gotta go though...
Old 05-18-2008, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That looks mean. Good work!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So finally heres the pics of the new look lol...